Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2022, 09:27 PM

45,584 posts, read 27,203,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
OP is right - Republicans keep complaining about Biden's handling of the Ukraine situation, but I have yet to hear one offer a better solution. They say Biden is weak and not tough enough on Putin, yet none of them seem to eager for us to get into a war with Russia.
Biden and his handlers want high energy prices. There will be no "solution". Everything is on schedule.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2022, 09:28 PM

432 posts, read 285,435 times
Default White supremacist are not only dying off but You're losing what little brain cells you have

Why is the nba one of the most profitable businesses in the world then?

Old 03-11-2022, 09:31 PM

938 posts, read 424,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
My oh my. LMAO In his first week in office Biden did as he was bidden by his puppet masters and undid every single policy that Trump had implemented. Two biggies...immigration and ,wait for it, domestic energy. That very week here where I live gas spiked twice for a total of 75 cents per gallon increase. It has been trending upward since with one slight downward bump of 10 cents but the next week it had shot back up 20 cents.

And what did heand the Dems say? That we all needed to get electric cars. We are going green whether we like it or not. Impending doom from climate change would descend on us like Hells own fury if we didn't and the Joey Bidet puppet show and the neo Dems in Congress were going to save us from ourselves and force us off of fossil fuels.

And gas going into orbit had nothing to do with the Dems grabbing a razor thin majority in Congress and Biden sleazing into the WH? Ummm, no. You can't win. If Biden had left Trumps energy policies alone we could just offer a great big middle finger to Russia and their oil. We already had to OPEC but now their dancing in the streets (and palace courtyards) with glee. Yessir Abdul Shalama Lama Ding Dong Daddy needs a new gold plated 747.

With Biden on his knees begging to pay for it. This WP op ed is pure unadulterated SPIN.
Very, damm well said.

Gold plated 747’s. So right you are.

Old 03-11-2022, 09:33 PM

10,106 posts, read 7,775,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Little bit of everything.
The OP counts on no one to notice that gas prices were headed up LONG before Biden banned Russian oil.
But we did notice. We noticed Biden banned oil on Mar 8 - THREE DAYS AGO!

Thread fail.

Exactly. Why are dems acting like the gas prices weren't sky high before the invasion into Ukraine. Sorry dems, you can repeat it all you want, but people are smarter than to believe this nonsense. Come on now, no one is that dumb. I would think this is a April Fools joke but it's not April yet.

Psaki has brainwashed the dems.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 03-11-2022 at 09:43 PM..

Old 03-11-2022, 09:35 PM

938 posts, read 424,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Do YOU want a war with Russia?
Not going to happen. Not this go around anyway.

Old 03-11-2022, 09:47 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Exactly. Why are dems acting like the gas prices weren't sky high before the invasion into Ukraine. Sorry dems, you can repeat it all you want, but people are smarter than to believe this nonsense. Come on now, no one is that dumb. I would think this is a April Fools joke but it's not April yet.
Yes indeed. It does reek of what university educated idiots deem to call "humor" don't it just. I reckon they think all us poor dumb Pabst Blue Ribbon swilling average Americans wont do a ummm Huh? Gas had already shot up over a dollar per gallon LAST YEAR. But our beer benumbed non college indoctrinated..errr..educated hourly wage earning brains won't remember back that far aye? Is that but but but TRUMP!! I hear yet again?

Old 03-11-2022, 09:49 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Nature of the political game

Old 03-11-2022, 09:57 PM

10,106 posts, read 7,775,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Yes indeed. It does reek of what university educated idiots deem to call "humor" don't it just. I reckon they think all us poor dumb Pabst Blue Ribbon swilling average Americans wont do a ummm Huh? Gas had already shot up over a dollar per gallon LAST YEAR. But our beer benumbed non college indoctrinated..errr..educated hourly wage earning brains won't remember back that far aye? Is that but but but TRUMP!! I hear yet again?
lol. Let them do what they do best....lying and denying. We know it ain't helping them in 2022 or 2024. You have to feel sorry for them because they've got nothing to brag about with this administration. Just let 'em lie and deny. It won't help them but it's all they got left.

Old 03-11-2022, 09:59 PM

3,247 posts, read 3,200,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Little bit of everything.
The OP counts on no one to notice that gas prices were headed up LONG before Biden banned Russian oil.
But we did notice. We noticed Biden banned oil on Mar 8 - THREE DAYS AGO!

Thread fail.
And the Washington Post fails to mention it either.

Old 03-11-2022, 10:00 PM

1,139 posts, read 449,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
OP is right - Republicans keep complaining about Biden's handling of the Ukraine situation, but I have yet to hear one offer a better solution. They say Biden is weak and not tough enough on Putin, yet none of them seem to eager for us to get into a war with Russia. They want him to stop the buying of Russian oil, yet are not willing to accept the sacrifice that comes with that decision.
We had a better solution and one way or the other, you guys got him out of office. Now, the nation is in a free fall. Inflation is at a record pace due to biden, our Southern border is in tatters due to biden, we are running from goat herders in the middle east while abandoning billions in weapons for them to pick up due to biden, no one can afford gas due to biden, grocery store prices are soaring due to biden, and most importantly we are teetering on war with Russia due to biden. The Republicans offered a better solution and you guys instead voted for a corrupt idiot who would sell our country for pennies on the dollar and a few grams of crack for his kid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies