Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2022, 12:59 PM

30,348 posts, read 19,134,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope of Greenwich Village View Post
The only problem with white people is that we have too many like Jon Stewart amongst us.
That's right Pope of Greenwich and I would say the Pope of Rome is one I also don't care for...even though I'm Catholic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2022, 01:02 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 23 days ago)

27,636 posts, read 16,120,970 times
Must be some kind of fetish

Old 03-30-2022, 01:03 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,714,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
UGH.

I remember when this guy used to be somewhat reasonable.

Well now he's on the train to clown town.

Look at this filth.

"White people are all racist"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VvjK3zPU_E

I haven't seen anything this bad since that Showtime trailer that hated on whitey.

I suspect Stewart's ratings will go the same way.

Into the abyss.

And deservedly so.
I wish you had just left this one alone after shaking your head. No good whatsoever could ever come from drawing more attention to it.

Morons like this were once all marginalized, caged on the fringe, and ignored. They deserve nothing more.

Old 03-30-2022, 01:21 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,898,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
I wish you had just left this one alone after shaking your head. No good whatsoever could ever come from drawing more attention to it.

Morons like this were once all marginalized, caged on the fringe, and ignored. They deserve nothing more.

Eh, I get where you're coming from but that ship has sailed Sunshine.

It was while none of us were paying attention that this nonsense penetrated our institutions and proliferated into dominance.

I remember when it began in colleges and people were like "If we ignore it it will go away once they venture out into the real world."

Tell me, how'd that work out?

Nah, sunshine is the best disinfectant.

Old 03-30-2022, 01:56 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,714,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Eh, I get where you're coming from but that ship has sailed Sunshine.

It was while none of us were paying attention that this nonsense penetrated our institutions and proliferated into dominance.

I remember when it began in colleges and people were like "If we ignore it it will go away once they venture out into the real world."

Tell me, how'd that work out?

Nah, sunshine is the best disinfectant.
Most of us were paying attention but, equally, most were already laced tightly in PC straitjackets by the late 80s. From that point forward, there were no more youth who were ever taught which end is up.

Today, videos like that do nothing but generate anger, and re-charge the vast mental illness of the SJW left, prompting their digging in further and deeper....perpetuating the war.

With the invaluable help of groundwork laid by President Trump, we are now busting out of our straitjackets. They've lost the war of ideas....we know it and they know it. Best strategy for today is to shun them, to marginalize them, to bat them away as you would insect pests from your ears.

We're not the naive, foolish, protected child-like population we were in the late 80s. The enemy left won't rise again for at least another century.

Old 03-30-2022, 01:59 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,279,929 times
Some of us who have been around the block awhile have had a problem with jews, but we were called racists and anti-semites. Being so called "anti zionist" was always something for the extreme right, David Duke crowd.

Now it's the in thing to criticize white people, but I think you need to separate "white people" into more subgroups to be fair. It's okay when the left does it, not okay when the right does it. Go figure.

Do jews control a disproportionate amount of the world's wealth and political power? It's worth debating since we are on the topics of all the problems "whites" have supposedly caused. Jews have been thrown out of nations for hundreds of years before the present over and over. Why does this happen? Are they too intelligent for their own good? Victims of their own success? It's said they would create policy that worked against the host culture of the country. Sound familiar?

It's probably just human nature in general, and our entire species that is the issue (I certainly wouldn't want to live in China with their covid zero authoritarian government policies) but since the left wants to focus on "whites" well I might as well take my shot here given Jon Stewart and so many of his brethren promoting their anti white ideology not to mention the entire progressive LGBTQXYZ+ movement tend to be of the jewish persuasion. Smells to me like the same tactics that caused them to get kicked out of so many countries in the past.

Last edited by sholomar; 03-30-2022 at 02:13 PM..

Old 03-30-2022, 02:01 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,898,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post

Today, videos like that do nothing but generate anger, and re-charge the vast mental illness of the SJW left, prompting their digging in further and deeper....

Respectfully, I don't buy that since they are the contingent this content is made for.

I'm sure they're literally the only ones already watching this garbage.

They ain't makin' it for you or I!

Old 03-30-2022, 02:03 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,776,075 times
The problem with white people, is the people like John Stewart who suffer from white guilt and pander to the Pronoun Mafia in hopes they'll spare him from their wrath. This is nothing more than virtue signaling and hoping they will throw him a bone and count him as "one of the good ones".

Old 03-30-2022, 02:20 PM

500 posts, read 318,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
If it weren’t for Whites, many others would starve.
And what a lot of gratitude they show!

High time to turn off the welfare spigot, in all its forms: housing, food, medical, legal, educational and all preferential treatment, and leave them to actually pay/ earn/ fend for themselves just as all of us nasty "typical taxpayers" have to do.

What we're currently witnessing is systemic racism against white folk with self loathing whites cheering.

Last edited by Oldhag1; 03-30-2022 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: Fixed formatting

Old 03-30-2022, 02:39 PM

4,417 posts, read 5,148,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
If it weren’t for Whites, many others would starve.
Sure, not ALL, just “MANY”. Got ya, that’s fair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies