Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.88%
No 254 50.40%
Unsure 49 9.72%
Voters: 504. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2023, 06:17 PM

1,813 posts, read 2,242,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
You are lying.
Show me where you got that quote, "Ukraine assembled a giant force to attack Russia" from...because it wasn't from me.

I linked the facts and information about it:
https://youtu.be/GXOWZnRCc20
Why do you keep linking to that crackpot bigoted former state legislator? It would be idiotic to take him seriously.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2023, 07:37 PM

13,011 posts, read 13,117,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Duval View Post
https://jermwarfare.com/conversation...-palmer-atomic
It may be him, it was on Bitchute a few days ago. I keep my mind open about this.
You should really be more skeptical. Not every random thing some goon on the internet says needs to be believed. It is ok to dismiss the obviously stupid stuff.

Old 01-10-2023, 07:46 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,457,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
Those nuke strikes caused over 100,000 civilians killed & 100,000 civilians injured, and two cities completely destroyed...in 3 days.
The greatest civilian death toll and structure/infrastructure destruction in that short a time...ever in the history of the world.
U.S.S.R./Russia has never come close to that...nor any other Country.
You would think the Russian population would realize that when theyre telling their population how they are fighting NATO LOL. And Russias managed to more damage then that, and killed more people in this conflict then the nukes did back then.

And today their media is talking about nuking France or Britain and that a punch in the nose with a nuclear weapon would stop them from interfering.

Which is just insanely idiotic beyond belief of course. Do Russians believe they wouldn't catch a couple nukes back? Minimum?

Old 01-10-2023, 07:52 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,688,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swake View Post
Why do you keep linking to that crackpot bigoted former state legislator? It would be idiotic to take him seriously.
Facts & truth bothers ya, huh?
And your credentials and knowledge comparatively?
Let's see you refute any of it.

Old 01-10-2023, 08:01 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,688,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You would think the Russian population would realize that when theyre telling their population how they are fighting NATO LOL. And Russias managed to more damage then that, and killed more people in this conflict then the nukes did back then.

And today their media is talking about nuking France or Britain and that a punch in the nose with a nuclear weapon would stop them from interfering.

Which is just insanely idiotic beyond belief of course. Do Russians believe they wouldn't catch a couple nukes back? Minimum?
No...Russia (nor any other Country) didnt kill 100,000 in three days.
Only the U.S.has done that.

Last edited by GldnRule; 01-10-2023 at 08:12 PM..

Old 01-10-2023, 08:01 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,193,368 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
You should really be more skeptical. Not every random thing some goon on the internet says needs to be believed. It is ok to dismiss the obviously stupid stuff.
Then there was Moon landing fake. Was there real Moon landing?, and many other fakes like 911 , for example. I just keep my mind open. Hiroshima? It just maybe US would not dare to use the real thing.
Just wanted to stop Russians? After all, they have done it in Dresden.

Old 01-10-2023, 08:21 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,193,368 times
Quote:
You want to know how I know nukes are real? Russia is still in Ukraine and no NATO troops are.

Come on people.
And Russia have nukes and a way to deliver them into any window of European capitols, but they, NATO, do not care about that just delivering weapons to Ukis...do they know something? In 1945 Russian tanks could have made to the Channel in a few days, may be it is still the case? Not nukes.

Old 01-10-2023, 11:53 PM

11,158 posts, read 29,411,742 times
You Pro-Putin loving Russian bots make me LOL

Last edited by GTOlover; 01-11-2023 at 12:30 AM..

Old 01-11-2023, 02:43 AM

51,719 posts, read 26,011,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

I don't know about nukes in return. Maybe. But I'd bet good money that conventional weapons would wipe out a good deal of Russia's nuclear arsenal in a hot minute. They've been gaming this out for decades.

I suspect pretty much everyone realizes that.

Launching a nuclear weapon would cross the line. I doubt NATO nations would hold back.

Even China would likely question their tenuous support of Russia.

Launching a nuclear weapon would wreck havoc with Russia way beyond a humiliated military and a declining economy.

Old 01-11-2023, 05:08 AM

3,267 posts, read 1,637,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancers View Post
So you are a mind reader. How would you know what anyone else is thinking huh? That's what you think.
Do you think we are still one people?
Do you still think you can scare us, break us, force us to make concessions?
Do you really not understand?
Don’t you understand who we are?
What are we fighting for, what is all this for?

“Without gas or without you? – The answer is without you.
Without electricity or without you? – Without you.
Without water or without you? – Without you.
Without food or without you? – Without you.

“For us, cold, hunger, darkness and thirst
are not as dangerous and deadly
as friendship and brotherhood with you.

But history shows everyone and everything in its place.
And we will have gas, electricity, water and food, and it will be without you!”

Zelensky told Russia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies