Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2022, 12:53 AM

13,460 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
No he didn't. Here's what he said.

"A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel."

Got that? "A source close to the Secret Service". What does that even mean, LOL? You guys are always screaming about the media using anonymous sources, and here you are promoting one yourself.
But the hearings must have already their testimonies. Are they next? The hearing has to support her hearsay testimony. Is that what Pelosi will do? Please, don't tell me they don't have it.

Old 06-29-2022, 12:56 AM

13,212 posts, read 21,832,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
But the hearings must have already their testimonies. Are they next? The hearing has to support her hearsay testimony. Is that what Pelosi will do? Please, don't tell me they don't have it.
You'll just have to wait and see.

Old 06-29-2022, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
The hearing didn’t say they wanted to hear from them. An anonymous source told a journalist they want to testify. The Secret Service, who had been cooperating the whole time, said they would like to respond to the testimony.

We don’t know whether or not the hearsay was verified nor by whom. It may well have been.

so may and ifs. Isn't that the responsibility of the hearing? Why they started with her if they already verified it with the direct witnesses?

Old 06-29-2022, 12:57 AM

Quote:
You'll just have to wait and see.

so if they don't and the agents testifies otherwise you will admit this is a Kangaroo court.

Old 06-29-2022, 01:00 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,458,170 times
Quote:
No he didn't. Here's what he said.

"A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel."

Got that? "A source close to the Secret Service". What does that even mean, LOL? You guys are always screaming about the media using anonymous sources, and here you are promoting one yourself.
Thought the Disillusioned right wingers had a duty to bash any Main stream media dialogue? peter Alexander is from NBC. I think I'm going to go on record and say : The only times a news story matters to the disillusioned is when it can serve their almighty Notwearingclothes Emperor tRump.

I personally think the "supposed source" is pulling many a leg. Stay standing folks.

Baloney that Secret Service has this "CODE" to only talk to upward commanders. Maybe they have a Cone of silence too they use!! Get real, people talk no matter what "title" .

Maybe the word "lunged" is being changed to -grasped . Who knows .

I'd want to see the actual LOG of who the driver was.

....... And his Voter ID,

............... and three utilities bills ...

.............and maybe a picture of him sitting down with his Grandma.

I mean if we can up our standards for who can vote, we should certainly be allowed to ask that the Driver show proof ; He was indeed the man driving the "Beast" with tRump in it. Then he can swear under oath.
...as to the antics that did occur in that drive back to the white house.

Old 06-29-2022, 01:08 AM

13,212 posts, read 21,832,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
so if they don't and the agents testifies otherwise you will admit this is a Kangaroo court.
There has already been enough evidence presented to nail Trump for a variety of federal crimes. I have no idea why you're so fixated on one statement from one witness, when dozens of people in Trump's inner circle have testified against him, including his own daughter and his own DOJ. It's over for him. You're simply in denial.

Old 06-29-2022, 01:28 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,551,287 times
Quote:
There has already been enough evidence presented to nail Trump for a variety of federal crimes. I have no idea why you're so fixated on one statement from one witness, when dozens of people in Trump's inner circle have testified against him, including his own daughter and his own DOJ. It's over for him. You're simply in denial.
This ^^^^
Game/Set/Match on Trumpy Boy
Time for y’all to rally you Trump Cult following around Desantis.

Old 06-29-2022, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Yeah, you finally got him. If I get a $1 everytime I heard that I would be rich. Why continue with the Kangaroo hearing? Charge him.

Is this is how democrats are hiding Biden for mid-terms? LOL

Old 06-29-2022, 03:00 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Of course, Cassidy made it all up. Who wouldn`t want to receive death threats from armed lunatics? As Dana Milbank from WaPo (banned reading by the Deplorables) put it, "Cassidy Hutchinson was able to read the ketchup on the wall".

Old 06-29-2022, 03:34 AM

5,056 posts, read 3,957,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Of course, Cassidy made it all up. Who wouldn`t want to receive death threats from armed lunatics? As Dana Milbank from WaPo (banned reading by the Deplorables) put it, "Cassidy Hutchinson was able to read the ketchup on the wall".
Witty line. Didn’t age well.

Looks like WAPO has ketchup all over its face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies