Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2022, 08:35 PM

565 posts, read 282,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Part of the time she was
she was there when he gave his speech to the crowd
Saw Meadows pass him off to his detail too chickenpoop to tell Trump no trip to the Capital
Not going to hear about that on Tucker.

Old 06-28-2022, 08:40 PM

6,738 posts, read 4,421,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Part of the time she was
she was there when he gave his speech to the crowd
Saw Meadows pass him off to his detail too chickenpoop to tell Trump no trip to the Capital

They dont know because they are too afraid to watch the hearings. I'll tell you one thing. That '' War Room" that was set up at the Willard Hotel, with Eastman, Giuliani and heaven knows who else, that was in constant contact with Trump. Is going to get some folks in real trouble. That was planning and premeditation of the attempted coup. Not to mention the fake electors Eastman had drawn up, to try and give to Pence. Not your usual transfer of power.

Old 06-28-2022, 08:40 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,743,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
"That girl" is a 25 year old woman who worked fr Mark Meadows at the White House. she told a story that Tony Ornato relayed to her about what supposedly happened in the motorcade. Maybe Ornato lied to her. Maybe the unnamed source lied to Peter Alexander. Lets get Ornato and the agents under oath to decide who is telling the truth. I cannot fathom a situation where Cassidy Hutchinson would make up a story that Trump assaulted a SS agent and that Ornato told her about it
Tony Ornato told CNN that he never informed the 25-year-old of this story. This fantasy is done, over.

Old 06-28-2022, 08:45 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Tony Ornato told CNN that he never informed the 25-year-old of this story. This fantasy is done, over.
If true, then he would have no problem taking an oath and going before the committee to be questioned.

Old 06-28-2022, 08:46 PM

4,437 posts, read 7,675,690 times
Something I was thinking about, in all fairness....

If there was "passenger/driver activity" in The Beast, 1) Wouldn't the Beast be "swerving" on Pennsylvania Avenue; and 2) Aren't there street cameras on Pennsylvania Avenue that would pick up the "swerves?"

Old 06-28-2022, 08:46 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,743,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
If true, then he would have no problem taking an oath and going before the committee to be questioned.
He said he would.

Old 06-28-2022, 08:52 PM

684 posts, read 1,151,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Hopefully we can also reach agreement on the fact of what the definition of hearsay is, which you still seem to not be clear on.
AquaDulce: Attorney here. I agree with all you're saying about hearsay. Her testimony about what occurred in the beast is clearly hearsay if offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. I hope that the secret service agent thst was attacked will testify.

Old 06-28-2022, 09:00 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
She wasn't there and it's hearsay and Tony Ornato is her source according to her. Why would a top Secret Agent talk like that about his boss with a lower level aid? They talk to their superiors not lower level aid.

"Hey girl, can you believe what I saw. The President did this and that. I'm telling you this but keep it a secret. You need to know what happened because that's part of my job as a Secret Agent, to report to a lower level aid about the person I have to protect with my life" LMAO!!!!

CNN reports that Ornato denies telling Hutchinson that the former President grabbed the wheel or an agent on his detail. The Secret Service, through the Department of Homeland Security office of legislative affairs, notified the committee Tuesday afternoon that it will make the agents involved available to testify under oath, the official said. The agents are also prepared to say under oath that the incident itself did not occur. https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/28/polit...tol/index.html

Her whole testimony would be thrown out in any court.

Old 06-28-2022, 09:00 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
He said he would.
Ok good. I look forward to hearing what he has to say.

Old 06-28-2022, 09:01 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky1949 View Post
AquaDulce: Attorney here. I agree with all you're saying about hearsay. Her testimony about what occurred in the beast is clearly hearsay if offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. I hope that the secret service agent thst was attacked will testify.

and if he testified it wasn't true? As an attorney, what is the next step?

Secret Agents don't report to lower aids in the W.H. or anywhere. The President can screw 20 women in the pool like JFK and the Secret Service don't go running telling it to a lower level aid or anybody. Only their superiors. This is hearsay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies