Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2022, 02:26 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times

Advertisements

Breitbart. This is BREITBART reporting this!!!!

Trump supporters, we're all ears if you guys wanna chime in.

Quote:
NEW via Breitbart: Trump under investigation per search warrant for:
18 USC 2071 — Concealment, removal or mutilation
18 USC 793 — Gathering, transmitting or losing defence information
18 USC 1519 — Destruction, alteration or falsification of records in Federal investigations
EACH COUNT CARRIES 10 YEARS

5,730 posts, read 2,190,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_thunder View Post
To believe you would require one to believe that the FBI is lying to the Court. That Merrick Garland is lying. That career lawyers in the DOJ are lying. These are no small accusations.

Either Trump is lying, or everyone from the DOJ, FBI, and maybe even the courts, are corrupt. I know some of you will readily exclaim that Trump isn't lying here, but Occam's Razor applies here.

Your facts are backed up by anonymous sources in internet articles. The other guy is relying on documents admitted into court under penalty of perjury.
Unbelievable. Let’s see the FBI already lied to the FISA courts on Trump/Russia collusion. So yes they are corrupt, the courts are corrupt. It’s the real world I’m just living in it. You cannot put these governments agencies on a pedestal when they’ve shown you who they are, we the taxpayers fund and employ these people.

37,177 posts, read 19,179,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
No, this is incorrect. Millions were spent and Mueller found nothing showing anything Russia did helped Trump win in 2016.

He did nothing worthy of being called "traitorous." Hillary on the other hand....
Mueller never said that. The bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee Report confirmed that there was collusion.

Old 08-12-2022, 02:27 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,222,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
I saw Christina Bobb, one of Trump's attorneys, on cable news last night. She stated that they have been cooperating since the subpoena was served in June, and FBI had access anytime they needed.
Is she lying? Or are your state media spinning.
Well, Trump's lawyers have a habit of going to prison and being disbarred. So no, not going to just accept what she claims.

Old 08-12-2022, 02:28 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,328,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Mueller never said that. The bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee Report confirmed that there was collusion.
If my memory serves me right, you're one of the posters on C-D with whom I discussed this in the past. But even if you aren't, the report said NO collusion.

Getting the facts straight does help.

You're welcome.

Old 08-12-2022, 02:28 PM

39,075 posts, read 51,205,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Once again ... the FBI spent considerable time over the past year-and-a-half trying to get those documents from him. He would not fully cooperate. Thus the FBI was forced to conduct the raid.

Do you actually read the news?
It is not clear at all that the FBI knew he had these documents 18 months ago. They knew he had stolen some things because the National Archives asked them to look into it. But the NA would not know about the TSI/SCI things. Nor would they know if he was destroying the evidence of his crimes. That likely came from the FBI informer and may have been very recent knowledge. That would all be in the affidavit that will remain sealed, of course.

Old 08-12-2022, 02:29 PM

7,141 posts, read 4,736,438 times
Quote:
He's going by what the media says - the same media that swore for years Trump colluded with Russia and that the Hunter Biden laptop was "Russian disinformation."

Remember, to Trump haters, he can do nothing that isn't evil. To them, facts which contradict their beliefs are summarily discarded.
Thanks for the reminder. I don't know what I was thinking by posting facts.

Old 08-12-2022, 02:30 PM

37,177 posts, read 19,179,477 times
Quote:
You think the FBI or DOJ or courts wouldn't lie?
You're trying to make a case that they all lied and Trump is the only one telling the truth?

Do you know how absurd that sounds? This is not some dime novel fiction we're talking about here.

Old 08-12-2022, 02:31 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,328,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You're trying to make a case that they all lied and Trump is the only one telling the truth?

Do you know how absurd that sounds? This is not some dime novel fiction we're talking bout here.
There is plenty of precedent to conclude the FBI - not every agent, but many within it - have spoken untruthfully. Peter Strzok. Lisa Page. And so forth.

Does this mean Trump has never lied? As far as history shows, he was proven right (no collusion with Russia).

And that report said NO collusion with Russia.

Old 08-12-2022, 02:32 PM

5,046 posts, read 3,952,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_thunder View Post
The link didn't go to the specific bit I wanted. I'll quote below, from Charles Savage, NY Times reporter.
NYT?

The Trump Collusion Hoaxsters?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.