Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2022, 04:55 PM

37,203 posts, read 19,210,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Is there any reason that Trump himself cannot release the content of the affidavit? Presumably he's seen it and has a copy since it was his house that was raided.
Trump has a copy of the warrant. The affidavit normally remains under seal for the duration of the investigation. To make it public would be all but unique in history.

Old 08-19-2022, 04:59 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,832,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
The poster made the claim that "she lied" on that letter so it would appear obvious that poster had seen it. Unless that poster was lying?
It's been reported widely in the media, including Fox News. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...mains-mar-lago

Your turn. Show your evidence that the letter didn't exist and Fox News is wrong.

Old 08-19-2022, 05:10 PM

23,598 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
You do realize that it's team MAGA that's threatening to DOXX FBI agents, not the left...
Oh look, you cannot prove your so-called fact, so you deflect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
It's been reported widely in the media, including Fox News. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...mains-mar-lago
"reported widely" that anonymous sources say.

I never said it existed or it didn't. We don't know at this time if it actually does or not. Or how it's worded for that matter, without knowing how it's worded then it's unknown if the lawyer "lied".

It was stated, as a fact, that the lawyer "lied" in that letter...so I asked for proof. You people need to stop deflecting. If it was made up then you people should be adults and just say that y'all were not being truthful.

Old 08-19-2022, 05:17 PM

6,416 posts, read 8,280,262 times
Quote:

I never said it existed or it didn't. We don't know at this time if it actually does or not. Or how it's worded for that matter, without knowing how it's worded then it's unknown if the lawyer "lied".

It was stated, as a fact, that the lawyer "lied" in that letter...so I asked for proof. You people need to stop deflecting. If it was made up then you people should be adults and just say that y'all were not being truthful.
You didn't even bother the read the article I posted-- you just regurgitated right wing talking points ala Alex Jones. YOU are the one spinning/deflecting while the rest of are trying to have a legitimate conversation about Trump's legal issues...

Old 08-19-2022, 05:17 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Easy does it cowboy. What he did? you do see you did not say anything about "what he did". Please pull on the reins and give us your facts.

Facts please.
On the Mar-A-Lago visit, didn't return wanted classified records to the national archives.
Called the Georgia Secretary of State to have him commit voter fraud by "finding" 11,000 previously uncounted votes for Trump.
Any of the January 6th things.

So you mean to tell me that should Clinton, Biden or Obama allegedly did what Trump did, you and other Trump supporters would not ask what the "TDSers" are? Please, I know they aren't listening to "your facts".

Old 08-19-2022, 05:21 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,832,803 times
Quote:

Well there's what's been reported in the news. Plus anyone using critical thinking skills recognize that the AG and the court didn't issue a search warrant without a good reason. So the pieces fit. Meanwhile, and correct me if I'm wrong, the only pieces you have is that the DOJ/FBI are corrupt and unfairly targeting Trump. That's your story and you're sticking to it. Right?

Old 08-19-2022, 05:21 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
https://www.businessinsider.com/alan...r-trump-2022-8

You know it's bad when Alan Dershowitz thinks .....

meh. i'd take with a grain of salt anything dershowitz says about trump. i could see this as an attempt to try and get sympathy for trump.

Old 08-19-2022, 05:22 PM

Quote:
You didn't even bother the read the article I posted-- you just regurgitated right wing talking points ala Alex Jones. YOU are the one spinning/deflecting while the rest of are trying to have a legitimate conversation about Trump's legal issues...
I've read articles about it, and they all say that the info is anonymously sourced. Are you denying that?
You stated as a fact that the lawyer lied, soooo, were you lying or being truthful? A "legitimate conversation" is not based on lies.

Old 08-19-2022, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Well there's what's been reported in the news. Plus anyone using critical thinking skills recognize that the AG and the court didn't issue a search warrant without a good reason. So the pieces fit. Meanwhile, and correct me if I'm wrong, the only pieces you have is that the DOJ/FBI are corrupt and unfairly targeting Trump. That's your story and you're sticking to it. Right?
It's widely reported that anonymous sources made a claim. That's it! No proof.
A search warrant can be made on either direct evidence or simply on someone's say so. That's a fact, which I'd proved earlier in this thread.

The rest of your post is the typical leftist gaslighting.

Old 08-19-2022, 05:28 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
meh. i'd take with a grain of salt anything dershowitz says about trump. i could see this as an attempt to try and get sympathy for trump.
Or an attempt to get back on the Martha's Vineyard cocktail circuit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies