Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2022, 01:25 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,226,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
LMAO!!!!! political AG that ran her campaign to nail Trump is not to assassinate character and not for politics?????? She ran to get the job to get Trump. It was a campaign promise. She had to file something for her run at governor later.
conveniently, she's up for re-election so I guess it's been 4 years. And I can't imagine much official business or info coming out beyond the suit she just filed in the next 40 days. I'm sure the timing is coincidental.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

9,324 posts, read 16,671,115 times
James has filed over 100 lawsuits against Trump and his family, to no avail. Her obsessiveness is typical of Democrats hatred for Trump. More waste of taxpayers money.

My only answer for all this TDS is the Democrats fear him and don't want a businessman looking into the "good old boys" screwing the American people. I don't care for Trump's personality, but IMO he did a hell of a better job than the dodo in the WH now.

2,005 posts, read 762,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Nope. The act of lying on a bank loan application or an insurance coverage application is fraud and a felony.
The repeated and blatant lies highlighted by AG James show that this was no simple mistake in addition but a pattern.

From post #8:
I haven’t read the entire suit, but I hope she did a better job than her claim with Mar a Lago. She says it should only be worth 75 million, I’ve seen Forbes, which I generally think is fair and accurate, value MAL at 160-350 million over the years.

Old 09-21-2022, 01:26 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,130,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
Are they really wasting their time on something this dumb now?
Trying anything and everything in an attempt to prevent President Trump from running for office again in 2024.

Demonstrates how desperate they are.

Old 09-21-2022, 01:27 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,226,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Nope. The act of lying on a bank loan application or an insurance coverage application is fraud and a felony.
The repeated and blatant lies highlighted by AG James show that this was no simple mistake in addition but a pattern.

From post #8:

since I haven't read the entire suit yet, does she allege he lied on an insurance policy application? A loan application?

does she allege how these led to additional profits?

Old 09-21-2022, 01:30 PM

1,200 posts, read 622,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
The more they harass Trump, the more sympathy he will gain. The more sympathy he gains, the greater the influx of campaign donations.

You see, many people will imagine "What if I were in his place?" They will empathize with him. So, let the Dems continue on this path of destruction.

Also, NY should hang on to that money to support their influx of "new" citizens to their sanctuary city. Once you get a few, others rapidly follow!
That's so true! And James is doing this for Soros and she will lose. What ever happened to politicians who want to take care of real crime? Shootings, lootings, thieves, etc. There's a lot of crime in NY. But no, James chooses to put all her attention to "get Trump"....

This will backfire on James. Just like all the other people who want to get Trump. Trump is too smart for all these crooks. They are afraid he will win in 2024 and drain all the swampies like James.

Old 09-21-2022, 01:30 PM

3,113 posts, read 939,894 times
250 mil will be negotiated to 50-100 mil max.

Old 09-21-2022, 01:36 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,671,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio60 View Post
That's so true! And James is doing this for Soros and she will lose. What ever happened to politicians who want to take care of real crime? Shootings, lootings, thieves, etc. There's a lot of crime in NY. But no, James chooses to put all her attention to "get Trump"....

This will backfire on James. Just like all the other people who want to get Trump. Trump is too smart for all these crooks. They are afraid he will win in 2024 and drain all the swampies like James.
She has spent millions on trying to get Trump and ignoring the rise in crime in NY.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/08/major-...w-police-data/

AND more important, she's facing re-election.

Old 09-21-2022, 01:36 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,191,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
I haven’t read the entire suit, but I hope she did a better job than her claim with Mar a Lago. She says it should only be worth 75 million, I’ve seen Forbes, which I generally think is fair and accurate, value MAL at 160-350 million over the years.
Check it out!

https://docs-cdn-prod.news-engineeri...70a4b80646.pdf

Pages 6, 7 and 8 show some examples of how the numbers were fudged.

Old 09-21-2022, 01:38 PM

30,178 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Why should they stop with the investigations? You want to see someone get away with fraud?
If its fraud why not a criminal investigation?

Pretty obvious that NY State is targeting Trump. It helps him politically since he always says the left is out to get him and here they are.

Whatever he might have done does not effect the average New Yorker. Perhaps the AG should work on measures that help curb the violence that is out of control there. Instead of putting all this taxpayer money on a witch hunt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies