Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2022, 11:46 AM

29,827 posts, read 24,922,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
"There's a spark of divinity in every person on earth." -- San Fran Nan

(Except for any unborn child, that's just a parasite.)

She also takes issue with the former president calling people animals. Well, science says we are all animals. Except Joe Biden, because he is more potato than man at this stage of the game. I'm on the side of science on this one. Nancy Pelosi is on the side of ignorance.

But that all has little to do with the incident that took place. Nobody deserves to have their home invaded. Nobody deserves to have a home invader beat them up. None of this behavior is acceptable or defendable.

Old 10-28-2022, 11:46 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAct41 View Post
fire at the Reichstag…
Operation Valkyrie?

Old 10-28-2022, 11:48 AM

13,277 posts, read 7,326,738 times
Famous people are attacked by nut jobs once in awhile reminds me of John Hinckley. I suppose some will try to make this political saying it happened right before an election link it to a right wing extremist. According to news reports the suspect lives in Berkeley I doubt any right wing extremist would live in Berkley, CA.

Old 10-28-2022, 11:50 AM

913 posts, read 886,745 times
Radicalized right winger. His pages were filled with qanon conspiracies.

Old 10-28-2022, 11:52 AM

29,827 posts, read 24,922,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauradrops View Post

I hear leftists pushing Q stuff the most around here. Just sayin.

No matter what his politics are, he deserves to have the book thrown at him. There is no defending what he did. There is nothing to celebrate in his actions. Beating up elderly people is about as bad as beating up children as far as I'm concerned.

For any right wing people who might think this attack was a good thing... Do you think Jan 6th was a good thing? Has violence ever solved your political problems? This will only embolden Nancy Pelosi to go after the radical right wing element while the radical left has free reign to do whatever it pleases.

There are certainly going to be people that will claim it's a false flag. Whatever the case may be, it will take time for all the details to come out, which is why I do not rush to judgement.

Old 10-28-2022, 11:52 AM

7,928 posts, read 3,477,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I wonder how Nancy would feel is they let this guy back out on the streets to come back to her home? Why should this guy be kept in jail when others with mental illness aren't?

Maybe they need to give this guy a break and not charge him with felony. Just let him loose and give him another chance. These people that don't want criminals locked up should reap what they sow and live with it also.

Also how can they report that Paul will be ok, yet there is word that right now he's in brain surgery. That sounds dangerous and serious.

If true, and if he dies in surgery this election is going to get flipped on it's head and if the dems stay in charge they're going to go on a rampage that will make the Jan 6 committee look like a walk in the park. Nancy as speaker after her husband gets killed would be like a Game of Thrones style plot twist.

Old 10-28-2022, 11:57 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
If true, and if he dies in surgery this election is going to get flipped on it's head and if the dems stay in charge they're going to go on a rampage that will make the Jan 6 committee look like a walk in the park. Nancy as speaker after her husband gets killed would be like a Game of Thrones style plot twist.
You reap what you sow. Him and his idiot wife have been calling law and order racism and MAGA for as long as I can remember.

Old 10-28-2022, 11:57 AM

17,431 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauradrops View Post
Yeah. The Berkeley guy who participated in anti nudity/anti war protests was a radicalized right winger.

Old 10-28-2022, 11:59 AM

2,005 posts, read 762,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I hear leftists pushing Q stuff the most around here. Just sayin.

No matter what his politics are, he deserves to have the book thrown at him. There is no defending what he did. There is nothing to celebrate in his actions. Beating up elderly people is about as bad as beating up children as far as I'm concerned.

For any right wing people who might think this attack was a good thing... Do you think Jan 6th was a good thing? Has violence ever solved your political problems? This will only embolden Nancy Pelosi to go after the radical right wing element while the radical left has free reign to do whatever it pleases.

There are certainly going to be people that will claim it's a false flag. Whatever the case may be, it will take time for all the details to come out, which is why I do not rush to judgement.
So far, the slow release of details don’t really add up.

Nothing would shock me at this point the lengths a political party will go if they think it will sway an election.

Old 10-28-2022, 12:00 PM

6,105 posts, read 2,730,079 times
as the saying goes you can carry a gun but you can't carry a cop. One should always be packing these days.

Whatever his ideology or political affiliation is. 'the perp should never be let out on the streets again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies