Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2022, 01:43 PM

1,719 posts, read 732,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
All we need to do is observe the mid term elections. We have:

1) runaway inflation
2) crime is out of control in many cities
3) diesel fuel is in a dangerous shortage
4) our children are being indoctrinated to hate themselves for the sin of being born white
5) our children are being indoctrinated to think they were born in a body with the wrong sex
6) Biden and the dems have ran up our national debt by $5 trillion dollars in 2 years
7) We surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban
8) our president is senile

and yet... the same woke Democrat voters who applaud this trans insanity, have just voted to give us more of the above. These people are insane.
This is why this lifelong Dem (me) no longer votes Dem. The party I grew up with is gone. Am glad to be an Independent now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2022, 01:45 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,243,087 times
HAW HAW
And another dude beats all the women at one more thing. They’re getting beat in sports, high profile positions/careers, Jeopardy and now beauty contests.

My grandma born in the 1920s said guys think women are only good for 3 things— cooking, cleaning and “having babies.” Well, the top chefs are dudes and most of the janitors you see are also dudes. So it looks like women are only good for one thing! So much for progress!

Remember- you wacko liberal women made your beds, now sleep in them.

Old 11-10-2022, 03:15 PM

7,360 posts, read 3,824,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
yikes.

He not only won the title but also a scholarship.

Why do those on the left hate real women and want to replace them?
A more appropriate video on the situation cannot be found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5W4u9As3As

Old 11-10-2022, 04:12 PM

30,256 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
Well, one of those things. One of my liberal friends posted about "Mrs. Doubtfire" (never seen it myself) saying if we think that flick is great, why are we getting upset about things now?

On that particular note, hard to say. I mean, what of the players in two Christopher Plummer flicks, Silent Partner or The Return of the Pink Panther?

Now consider our headline here......".....weighs twice as much as closest competitor".......well, in a beauty contest, what does that mean? As "Miss Congeniality" showed us, we are talking about a segment of the population that is rather known for starving themselves.
Thank you! I was about to start up a thread about why is it (L&O:SVU) so popular, what was I not seeing in a show about sexual violence, but I guess I will just let that go for another pass since I am not the only one.

As far to our topic here.....was the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival so wrong?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michig...Music_Festival
I don't care if males want to dress like females. I don't even care about drag queens - actually, many of them are quite entertaining and have a wicked humor.

What I do not like is when a male dresses like a female (so much for "there's no such thing as 'gender'", which is what they were saying just a few years ago), and competes against them, is allowed to compete by doing nothing else but saying, "I'm a female". Get the hell out of female sports unless you are actually a female. NOT 'feel like a female', ARE a female - biologically, born that way.

What I do not like is drag queen shows in school, or reading to kids about things that kids don't need to know right now. They can learn that stuff when they are older. A 2nd grader does not need to know about gay sex, does not need to know about 'gender confusion' or trans or mutilating their bodies, etc. They are kids, leave them the hell alone.

Mrs. Doubtfire, nor the characters in "To Wong Fu..." were trying to trample all over females, or get kids to become like them.

Old 11-10-2022, 04:24 PM

23,652 posts, read 13,998,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I don't care if males want to dress like females. I don't even care about drag queens - actually, many of them are quite entertaining and have a wicked humor.

What I do not like is when a male dresses like a female (so much for "there's no such thing as 'gender'", which is what they were saying just a few years ago), and competes against them, is allowed to compete by doing nothing else but saying, "I'm a female". Get the hell out of female sports unless you are actually a female. NOT 'feel like a female', ARE a female - biologically, born that way.

What I do not like is drag queen shows in school, or reading to kids about things that kids don't need to know right now. They can learn that stuff when they are older. A 2nd grader does not need to know about gay sex, does not need to know about 'gender confusion' or trans or mutilating their bodies, etc. They are kids, leave them the hell alone.

Mrs. Doubtfire, nor the characters in "To Wong Fu..." were trying to trample all over females, or get kids to become like them.

What interesting messages can be sent (playing Devil's Advocate here).

Why, with "Silent Partner", it can be said they are thieves and killers!

Old 11-10-2022, 04:47 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
Is this like the guys who yell about "the gays" being so disgusting but then get caught using a glory hole in the park bathroom? Usually the people who yell the loudest about something being "gross" are the ones with questionable histories in their computer histories.

Also, only the very worst sites out there are "reporting" on this. It seems one butt munch starts the mockery and the other dipsticks glom onto the "story."
You are SO right.

In fact, most vegan have a freezer filled with chicken, beef, veal, pork, and seafood.

And all LGBTQ nutbags at pride parades? Are secretly looking for a heterosexual relationship. They really aren't gay at all. Well known fact.

Most idiotic argument ever.

Old 11-10-2022, 05:50 PM

13,609 posts, read 21,399,012 times
While there is some light hearted laughing and eye rolling going on in this thread, it is actually a serious issue as post 78 points out. If you dare speak up the far left will attack you, post your personal information and address so a larger group of thugs can attack you even more. In the link on post 78 antifa was responsible for yet another attack and doxing of personal information to intimidate anybody into silence who would speak up .

The thing is the woke, the trans rights are just a cover version of intent. The true intent is to establish that is ok to attack and harass people that dare stand up against ANYTHING the left push. Just look at COVID or BLM for example. They know the fat guy winning a woman's beauty contest is a joke, but that's not the point. The point is to make you say "the sky is green" because they tell you to say so and you fear the backlash for not going along, it's about control.

Biden said "antifa is just a idea" that was clearly defending them.So what happens when the government protects or at least turns eye to all this?, which they do in leftist strongholds like Portland, NYC, Seattle , along with any leftist in congress. What do you do when the government sanctions harassment against you? You may have noticed but the left in congress and in the White House took a clue from antifa and they themselves have openly become more hostile toward any opposition.

So what do you do when you are pushed, pushed, threatened, threatened more, intimidated, fired from your job because your employer doesn't want bad publicity right or wrong. What do you do when law enforcement and leaders in government just ignore it and you? Well you might get frustrated enough that you rush the capitol on Jan 6th, or you return violence toward a antifa thug who is hitting and spitting on you, the problem is those in power will arrest you while continuing to cover for anitfa.

So let me ask you, who is really more of a threat to democracy? when those in power use the force of government to punish the opposition but protect their own? Biden got up on TV and said "you have no freedom to not get vaccinated", he also said anyone MAGA is a national security threat. He also said "my patience is wearing thin with you". Since when has any president felt comfortable to say such things and include the threat of using government to go after?

I thought after the last two to three years with this going on and only getting worse this election would have been a loud push back against all this, but there wasn't in fact many of the far left who support this got elected or re-elected again.

Old 11-10-2022, 06:52 PM

1,799 posts, read 562,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
Is this like the guys who yell about "the gays" being so disgusting but then get caught using a glory hole in the park bathroom? Usually the people who yell the loudest about something being "gross" are the ones with questionable histories in their computer histories.

Also, only the very worst sites out there are "reporting" on this. It seems one butt munch starts the mockery and the other dipsticks glom onto the "story."
Oh please. I dont care what your politics are, anyone who cant admit this is stupid and laughable isnt being honest.

Old 11-10-2022, 07:08 PM

30,640 posts, read 18,235,725 times
I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but (and no offense to the transwoman intended) this would definitely not have been my choice. The others are much better looking from where I stand. Like, it's not even close.

Old 11-10-2022, 07:09 PM

1,300 posts, read 961,140 times
At this point, the trans are making a mockery of their own movement. This fat bio male "winning" a womens beauty contest should be something that makes trans people cringe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies