Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2022, 02:17 PM

608 posts, read 239,297 times

Advertisements

How is this NOT an assault on women's equality?

For centuries women have been told that only men can be archers, warriors, mechanics, carpenters, and then finally when women get to do these things many of them were capable of being ...now a fat, ugly, refridgerator sized ...dude... gets to say a man can be a woman.

Last edited by FuriousMaximum; 11-12-2022 at 02:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2022, 02:29 PM

1,719 posts, read 731,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousMaximum View Post
How is this NOT an assault on woman's equality?

For centuries women have been told they only men be archers, warriors, mechanics, carpenters, and then finally when women get to do these things many of them were capable of being ...now a fat, ugly, refridgerator sized ...dude... gets to say a man can be a woman.
Once human beings can be reproduced without women, men can get rid of women completely. I hope future men enjoy their woman-less paradise.

Old 11-12-2022, 03:58 PM

5,281 posts, read 3,073,668 times
Not all transgenders have went through surgery some even won’t go that far.
A man/boy in a dress is just a man/boy in a dress.
Aren’t those called transvestites?
I tossed the “boy” in there since they are being groomed and encouraged to do so also, so what the heck right?

This extremely obese specimen of a man just stole a scholarship from a true female.
How is this fair?
The losers then gave him hugs???

Old 11-12-2022, 04:25 PM

5,957 posts, read 2,874,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechAndy View Post
Not all transgenders have went through surgery some even won’t go that far.
A man/boy in a dress is just a man/boy in a dress.
Aren’t those called transvestites?
I tossed the “boy” in there since they are being groomed and encouraged to do so also, so what the heck right?

This extremely obese specimen of a man just stole a scholarship from a true female.
How is this fair?
The losers then gave him hugs???
The "losers " gave IT hugs.

Old 11-12-2022, 04:36 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
What a weirdo. And what weird pageant judges. Either they were "making a statement" or everyone was scared NOT to vote for the great big s/he

Old 11-12-2022, 05:26 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
What interesting messages can be sent (playing Devil's Advocate here).

Why, with "Silent Partner", it can be said they are thieves and killers!
I have no idea what that even means in regards to what I wrote.

As for Mrs. Doubtfire, since you said you've never seen the movie, it wasn't about a character trying to believe he was a female. It was a disguise so that he could spend more time with his kids. He was divorced from his wife, (or separated, I don't remember), and wanted to be able to still be around his kids all the time.

So, he put on a disguise. He made himself into a fat, old nanny/caretaker who would watch the kids while the mom was busy with work. He never thought he was a female, he never 'felt' like a female, he never tried to take things from females, he simply wore a disguise as some fat grandma figure to be able to be around his kids as their nanny or babysitter, whatever you want to call it.

It had nothing to do with 'believing' anything about his gender. It was simply a disguise to be able to see his kids. End.

Old 11-12-2022, 06:01 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,939,806 times
Men make the best women.

5 out of 5 feminists agree. Lesbians were not included in this poll.

Old 11-12-2022, 06:02 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,665,416 times
disgusting.

Old 11-13-2022, 10:43 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snerk View Post
You poor little fellers are having SUCH a hard time. I hope you'll be able to get through all the strife. Everything's just going to hell in a handbasket, isn't it?
How many women, competing in what have always been women's events, have to suffer a defeat by a man before you realize it's hurting women.

It's going to grow and grow, especially in sports.

Are you that thick headed to not realize this is not a good thing.

Old 11-13-2022, 10:57 AM

43,076 posts, read 18,246,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
What a weirdo. And what weird pageant judges. Either they were "making a statement" or everyone was scared NOT to vote for the great big s/he
I think fear is a huge driving factor these days.

I'm sorry but I will NOT play make believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies