Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2023, 08:05 PM

747 posts, read 443,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
double vaccinated, lived my entire life without getting sick or any health issues. since vaccinated i have had strep 4 times, the flu, constant common colds, and numbness in my extremities. is it because of the vaccine or is it because i am getting old? who knows, but it’s strangely coincidental.

Well of course you're getting sicker since you got the vaccine. You are having covid pumped into you. That's how vaccines work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2023, 08:55 PM

11,511 posts, read 6,027,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyHS View Post
Well of course you're getting sicker since you got the vaccine. You are having covid pumped into you. That's how vaccines work.
No, vaccines are not supposed to cause illness.

Vaccines are supposed to jump start your immune response to foreign bodies so that your immune system then prevents you from getting sick going forward. You can get sick and have some level of natural immunity or you can get vaccinated and have that jump start your immune system. Vaccines are not supposed to cause chronic illness. It is a stretch to even call the Covid shot a vaccine.

Old 02-15-2023, 09:31 PM

574 posts, read 268,105 times
People are generally good at knowing what caused (or in his case, aggravated) their condition. Believe Eric.

Old 02-15-2023, 09:35 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,737,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subjective Opinion View Post
Bs and you know it. People were threatened with their livelihoods. For a new barely tested drug as well. They all deserve prison for it. Fauci, biden and all their puppetmasters.
I was badly injured by the vaccine.
Just got my medical assessment/records with hard proof it was caused by the vaccine. I recovered from:

Bleeding in stomach, lungs, and esophagus
Partially collapsed lungs
Blood clots in both lungs(Bi-lateral pulmonary embolism) and left calf
Pancreatic attack
Kidney Failure

Left with:
Mild heart damage
Nodules in both lungs
Shortness of breath/Fatigue
Also had every cold flu and crap that has come along in the past 4 months too.

Spent 23 days in ICU and was critically ill, almost died 3 times.
I'll be another year getting back to "normal", they say. But the issues with the heart and lungs doesn't go away or heal itself.

I was forced to take it. I was in the hospital, but my procedure was over and insurance was kicking me out under my stay being "no longer medically necessary". I could not discharge to physical therapy without taking at least one dose even though my PCP had advised against it. They wanted me to take the J&J with a thinner and remain under supervision, if I had to.

Old 02-15-2023, 10:04 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkcarguy View Post
I was badly injured by the vaccine.
Just got my medical assessment/records with hard proof it was caused by the vaccine. I recovered from:

Bleeding in stomach, lungs, and esophagus
Partially collapsed lungs
Blood clots in both lungs(Bi-lateral pulmonary embolism) and left calf
Pancreatic attack
Kidney Failure

Left with:
Mild heart damage
Nodules in both lungs
Shortness of breath/Fatigue
Also had every cold flu and crap that has come along in the past 4 months too.

Spent 23 days in ICU and was critically ill, almost died 3 times.
I'll be another year getting back to "normal", they say. But the issues with the heart and lungs doesn't go away or heal itself.

I was forced to take it. I was in the hospital, but my procedure was over and insurance was kicking me out under my stay being "no longer medically necessary". I could not discharge to physical therapy without taking at least one dose even though my PCP had advised against it. They wanted me to take the J&J with a thinner and remain under supervision, if I had to.
That is what happens when government tells all of the careful thinkers to essentially "shut the hell up, and just take the vaccine or you'll die."

We trusted our government's leading medical experts, because we never for once imagined that they would mislead us or lie to us about something as important as the facts surrounding a world wide viral epidemic. But we were wrong.

I keep going back to all of these movies about alien invasions like "Arrival" or TV series like "The Last of Us" where the government contacts the greatest minds when confronted with a world event. We learned with COVID that our government does not send out helicopters to gather the greatest minds the world has to offer, to solve the world crisis.

Nope. Our real life government bureaucrats are too proud, too full of their own hubris to bother with the data and opinions of the civilian experts. Oh no. Our bureaucrats like Fauci silence their critics, shut down and silence any opinions that differ from theirs. They even coordinate with the news media and social media to silence and discredit any opposing opinions from the civilian sector.

If aliens ever invade the planet, or the next extinction level viral threat looms in our future, the only opinions or voices that will be allowed to be heard, to defend the people of planet earth, will be whatever lazy, egotistical and incompetent, over paid government bureaucrats, who are currently close to retirement. They have pensions and phony reputations to protect, don't you know. And that is one hell of a lot more important than the health or safety of the people.

Old 02-16-2023, 05:37 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlBeachIguana View Post
People are generally good at knowing what caused (or in his case, aggravated) their condition. Believe Eric.
I disagree. People tend to protect themselves and say "Oh, I don't know what happened." Look at diets, most people make a cheat day turn into a cheat week or month. Antivaxers which Clapton has turned into with COVID vax make it seem like everything that went wrong is all COVID vax related. Could it be, somewhat. That said, I don't know if pre-existing conditions like Eric Clapton's arm was or wasn't exacerbated by the vaccine or it was naturally happening.

Old 02-16-2023, 07:56 AM

747 posts, read 443,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post

Vaccines are supposed to jump start your immune response to foreign bodies so that your immune system then prevents you from getting sick going forward. You can get sick and have some level of natural immunity or you can get vaccinated and have that jump start your immune system. Vaccines are not supposed to cause chronic illness. It is a stretch to even call the Covid shot a vaccine.

Well then why, with the flu shot is it getting the flu shot into you? That's how it was explained to me decades ago. And why I haven't had a flu shot since. Covid is known to kill. Why would anybody in their right mind want a fatal disease shot into them?

Or, did I just answer my own question?

Old 02-16-2023, 08:16 AM

11,511 posts, read 6,027,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyHS View Post
Well then why, with the flu shot is it getting the flu shot into you? That's how it was explained to me decades ago. And why I haven't had a flu shot since. Covid is known to kill. Why would anybody in their right mind want a fatal disease shot into them?

Or, did I just answer my own question?
I am glad I had childhood vaccines for diseases like Chickenpox and Measles that can be fatal for small children. The difference is that those were true vaccines that actually prevented sickness, unlike the Covid shot which required the CDC to change the definition of the word vaccine in order to include it.

Old 02-16-2023, 09:05 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,116,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Skeptic is a weasel word for antivax. You citing the Wakefield study as "legitimate" proves your bias. Congratulations, you played yourself.
My bias? Did you ever read it yourself? Doubt it.

And I am absolutely anti vax - God gave us an immune system - but I am speaking for anybody who is skeptical as most people do not take a hard stance the same as I do. Many are new to the vax skepticism with the CV vax and they do trust the others. I do not. That’s neither here nor there. We are well within our rights to question these things as we have personally seen the damage they can do. Don’t really care if you don’t like it. *shrug*

Old 02-16-2023, 09:07 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,116,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post

“Not supposed to cause” but they do. People mess with their immune function and this is the outcome. For all of them, not just the gene therapy shot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies