Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 02:48 PM

1,535 posts, read 2,063,414 times

Advertisements

As an Obama supporter, I find these kinds of arguments as divisive, stupid and totally irrelevant. Attacking Palin on such meager grounds is simply below us. Especially when there are so many substantive points to go after Gov. Palin.

Old 08-30-2008, 02:49 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,015,743 times
Well, since this possibility seems to bother the OP so much, I think that only those who didn't get pregnant (or impregnate someone) before marriage should vote for Obama. And only those who were conceived after the marriage license was issued should vote for Obama.

McCain/Palin win!!!

Old 08-30-2008, 02:51 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,908,120 times
OH MY GOD

You people too lazy to research keep reeling me in. Then I check and you're always WRONG?.

You're arguing about freaking DAYS. Arguing about "typical pregnancy time versus "her pregnancy time".....
Look at your sources they can't even keep the copy straight they keep changing it.

WHAT a bunch of PHONIES.

Sarah Palin and children conceived out of wedlock - an uncomfortable question needs to be posed

And all of a sudden the CONCEPTION date is what makes a kid Illegitimate? That's cute. Coming from LIBERALS.

Old 08-30-2008, 03:20 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,840,547 times
My child was born exactly nine months after my wedding. To the day.

It's very possible she didn't know she was expecting when she wed.

And I agree- there is a multitude of valid issues to argue the intelligence of her name on the ticket. We don't need to go there.

Old 08-31-2008, 11:50 AM

1 posts, read 2,250 times
Angry Morality

"White is Reich" doesn't exist in 99% in the lower 48. Wait till she gets in a room full of Black women, whom have degrees, and she tries to whip up her family values, her association with Clinton, Barb Jorden, Shirley Chisum and Mrs. Ferraro, I hope one of the many women military personnel call her the fool/uneducated baby breeder she is. Screwing around unmarried, drinking during her last pregnantcy, and now abandoning her children so she can persue her goals ? Call child services. Sounds like she has many talents........

Old 08-31-2008, 11:54 AM

1,827 posts, read 2,589,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
Where are the Palin supporters?

no counter?

Laughing at Dumbo because he was born OUT OF wedlock? You do know there is a legal term for him, Gimmie a B gimmie a A........

Old 08-31-2008, 12:00 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,985,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterinAmerica View Post
As an Obama supporter, I find these kinds of arguments as divisive, stupid and totally irrelevant. Attacking Palin on such meager grounds is simply below us. Especially when there are so many substantive points to go after Gov. Palin.

The irony is lost on you? We're applying the FAMILY VALUES PARTY's

own moral standards in an consistent manner.

Democrats don't care what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their

own homes. We're just giving them a taste of what they do 24/7, 365 days a year.

Old 09-10-2008, 10:41 AM

1 posts, read 2,189 times
Default Because of Gary Hart "Remember"

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
I'm just trying to figure out why on Earth you people are focused so completely on her reproductive organs.
Because of Gary Hart, remember his reproductive organs, Bill Clinton, John Edwards, but no Republican...

Old 09-10-2008, 11:01 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,270,399 times
Didn't Obama tell you guys to stop this kind of bashing? You must not have much respect for him, because you are continuing it and people are sick of hearing it and now Obama's lead has been erased. How's that workin for ya?

Did you stop to think Track might have been premature? It happens a lot, you know. Did you stop to think that maybe Sarah wasn't born again yet at that time? Did you stop to think even if she was born again, people still make mistakes? Being born again doesn't mean you never sin again. I don't know of one perfect person. I'm sure someone you know has become pregnant before getting married. Do you act like this toward them?

In this day and age, it's a non-issue. If Sarah Palin was pregnant before she got married, I think that's between her and God. She doesn't owe you an explanation as to why her son was born 8 months after her wedding.

And for you to make assumptions about why she eloped is ridiculous.

Old 09-10-2008, 11:03 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,270,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
Laughing at Dumbo because he was born OUT OF wedlock? You do know there is a legal term for him, Gimmie a B gimmie a A........
Yeah, let's hear Obama attack Palin on that! We can play the dozens if we have to...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies