Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2008, 10:08 AM

5,406 posts, read 13,281,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Oh for gods sakes.....how old are you? Seriously, are you like 13? This is not a big shocking news conference, you are seriously sheltered. I suggest you get out more. You've never heard of anal sex w/in hetero relationships....give me a break.
No, I'm 60 and if I live a sheltered life, thank God for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 10:09 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,572,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Not all heterosexuals do it.

Stop trying to involve EVERYONE in your sexually dysfunctional lifestyle.
Lucky, go & run off & live in your puritan, overly sheltered life & leave your judgement for your puritan friends.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
"Dark secret???" It's all over the internet!
Well no wonder. I apparently stay away from that crap.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:10 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,462,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
I find the whole thing boring. Sex to me is as boring as watching C-span. Oh wait, C-span is more interesting that the thought of sex. Oral sex just seems nasty when I think of that fishy smell and tampons, YUCK! As for gay sex it's baffling to me that guys would want to take a dump in reverse. While I do not understatnd sex and would rather go bowling, I have no desire to regulate it. Let consenting adults of any gender do what they want. Let religions exclude whomever they please for any reason, they are not Government but a private association. Let people believe what they want or what their God(s) tell them to.
This was recently in the news, thought I'd share it with you.

By the way, not all women have this problem, apparently it's body chemistry.

Woman's fishy-smelling mystery solved | Weird True Freaky | News.com.au

Old 11-24-2008, 10:11 AM

Quote:

Thank you; I'm glad to know that makes two of us.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:11 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,752,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
If you want to compair yourself to primates be my guest, I have a brain that uses logic and common sense.
And you obviously use that logic and common sense to avoid subjects which can be scientifically dissected and proven.

I'm not comparing myself to primates. I AM a primate and so are you.

Scientific classification - Homo sapien sapien
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Family: Hominidae
Subfamily: Homininae
Tribe: Hominini
Subtribe: Hominina
Genus: Homo
Species: Homo sapien
Subspecies: Homo sapien sapien
~Linnaeus, 1758

The chimpanzee and human genomes are more than 98% identical, but there are a few short DNA sequences that have changed significantly in humans since the two species diverged about 5 million years ago (see Pollard et al., PLoS Genetics: Forces Shaping the Fastest Evolving Regions in the Human Genome). These 'Human Accelerated Regions' (HARs) provide clues into our evolution.

Most of the big differences between human and chimpanzee DNA lie in regions that do not code for genes, according to a new study. Instead, they may contain DNA sequences that control how gene-coding regions are activated and read.

Human and chimpanzee DNA compared

Please, do continue to use ad hominem attacks against those who are different than you are. It makes my job sooooooo much easier!

Last edited by Kele; 11-24-2008 at 10:20 AM..

Old 11-24-2008, 10:12 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,394,470 times
Quote:

Whoa whoa whoa.

Sexually dysfunctional?

Look. If a relationship involves two willing partners who care about each other and nobody's getting hurt, what's so dysfunctional?

I want to know where, exactly, people got this ludicrous idea that sex, of all things, has to be basic and bland and vanilla. Personally, as much as I'd love to chuckle at the image of doughy people pretending to enjoy themselves during their bi-monthly sex sessions, those of us with loving ,adventurous partners and a sense of fun shouldn't be considered the ones that are sexually dysfunctional...

Old 11-24-2008, 10:14 AM

1,092 posts, read 2,700,733 times
Quote:

Oh luckystone, you again. Please don't take it personal. I was just bringing some light to heterosexual sex. If you don't enjoy it, don't do it. But don't preach to me. It is my house, my life and sex. As far as I know, there's only one dysfunctional character here, and it "aint" me or my gay people. Enjoy mercenary.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:14 AM

38 posts, read 51,405 times
You poor dear... Sex boring???... You have not found the right partner then. If your girlfriend smells fishy, she may have something going on down there. Perhaps she isn't a clean person. I love sex and it can be fun! If it's boring, then something you're doing isn't right. Sex should be Exotic, breathtaking, Deliciously sinful. You're definately mising out!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:16 AM

594 posts, read 1,044,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post
those of us with loving ,adventurous partners and a sense of fun shouldn't be considered the ones that are sexually dysfunctional...
Agreed. The way my wife and I look at it, if it's okay with the midget, the amperes are low, and Sunday School's not in session, we're good to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies