Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2008, 10:17 AM

594 posts, read 1,044,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith1968 View Post
You poor dear... Sex boring???... You have not found the right partner then. If your girlfriend smells fishy, she may have something going on down there. Perhaps she isn't a clean person. I love sex and it can be fun! If it's boring, then something you're doing isn't right. Sex should be Exotic, breathtaking, Deliciously sinful. You're definately mising out!
Details please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 10:18 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,393,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
Agreed. The way my wife and I look at it, if it's okay with the midget, the amperes are low, and Sunday School's not in session, we're good to go.
Haha! You made me spit out my coffee, you sicko. Rep!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:18 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,168,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatManDoo View Post
Agreed. The way my wife and I look at it, if it's okay with the midget, the amperes are low, and Sunday School's not in session, we're good to go.
Yes, it's best when Sunday School is just getting out.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:19 AM

695 posts, read 1,377,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Lucky, go & run off & live in your puritan, overly sheltered life & leave your judgement for your puritan friends.
Let me respond to your post in kind...

Go & run off & live in your dung-covered penises, overly sexualized AIDS-ravaged district & leave judgment to God.

See how easy that is?

Did I offend you? I hope so! Maybe I've offended you enough to make you THINK before you write any more stupid crap like that.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:26 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,752,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreySH View Post

Go & run off & live in your dung-covered penises, overly sexualized AIDS-ravaged district & leave judgment to God.

See how easy that is?

Did I offend you? I hope so! Maybe I've offended you enough to make you THINK before you write any more stupid crap like that.
I thought you were all for leaving judgment to your god.

I suppose you see nothing in your post that could be construed as the least bit subjective--you really need to learn the definition of facetious. What you're responding to (with no small amount of vitriol) was obviously irreverant and meant to be tongue-in-cheek.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:26 AM

1,092 posts, read 2,700,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreySH View Post

See how easy that is?

Typical hypocrite. you just passed judgment on him, but you state to leave judgment to God. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your b_lls.... or VAJJ.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:27 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,460,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post
Whoa whoa whoa.

Sexually dysfunctional?

Look. If a relationship involves two willing partners who care about each other and nobody's getting hurt, what's so dysfunctional?

I want to know where, exactly, people got this ludicrous idea that sex, of all things, has to be basic and bland and vanilla. Personally, as much as I'd love to chuckle at the image of doughy people pretending to enjoy themselves during their bi-monthly sex sessions, those of us with loving ,adventurous partners and a sense of fun shouldn't be considered the ones that are sexually dysfunctional...
My sexual adventures do not include anyone riding my Hershey Highway, the chocolate channel, No rump roasting! No fudge packing! No TURD BURGLING! Nothing is getting stuck in my brown eyed starfish!

You can have a sexually adventurous exciting sex life that doesn't include sticking a penis in the anus! Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!

It's an exit, not an entrance.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:28 AM

695 posts, read 1,377,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTKing View Post

Typical hypocrite. you just passed judgment on him, but you state to leave judgment to God. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your b_lls.... or VAJJ.
Right over your hypocritical head.

Why is it okay for homosexuals to post crap like Kafar posts, but you get all bent out of shape when somebody responds in kind?

Save the drama queen number. If you guys want to spout vitriol, don't cry when somebody returns the favor - even when it's purely for the sake of proving a point.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:29 AM

1,092 posts, read 2,700,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
My sexual adventures do not include anyone riding my Hershey Highway, the chocolate channel, No rump roasting! No fudge packing! No TURD BURGLING! Nothing is getting stuck in my brown eyed starfish!

You can have a sexually adventurous exciting sex life that doesn't include sticking a penis in the anus! Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!

You sure know alot of names for something you dislike so much. I have been doing it for the last 15 years and I only knew it by one name. And, just because I can, it means I can enjoy it even more.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:30 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,393,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

Well, that's certainly an impressive list of euphemisms.

And my sex life doesn't include that particular act either, but I know people who happen to enjoy it, so bully for them! Just because you don't do it doesn't make it dysfunctional!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies