Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 03:38 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,572,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
Some of you are truly paranoid. What a horrible to have to live in. I pity you.
I agree.

Old 12-08-2008, 03:41 PM

30,360 posts, read 51,970,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
Some people are delusional aren't they? Heaven forbid that a black person or non-white Hispanic is actually more qualified than them. No it must be Affirmative Action (AA). I swear some of them have been taking pointers from Al Sharpton.
LOL... I guess it's hard to take personal responsibility, especially when you're of a demographic that is used to being "top dog."

Old 12-08-2008, 03:49 PM

512 posts, read 712,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
because there is not one set of operatiing rules in an office. i will be promptly fired for saying and doing the same thing an AA does. its not what you say and do---- its who you are.
You say this as if it is a certainty. Did you get fired over a black person? is this how you know so surely that the white race is under attack?

I only have one experience with this, but it didn't go down the way you predict. The ONLY black person that worked with me ended up getting fired. He broke company rules and they sent him packing. On the other hand I know of some other employees that have broken the same rules that are still comfortably employed. All white.

Im not saying that it doesn't happen, but you are being too general.

Old 12-08-2008, 03:56 PM

138 posts, read 196,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I'm a Jew, and race had absolutely nothing to do with how I voted... I am also a woman, so why wouldn't my loyalty be with Hillary first?

I was actually torn between the two.
That's about as bipolar a statement as one can make!

One thing is for sure, you were going to vote for either the feminist or the non-White, and you chose the non-white....and you are Jewish.

Your thought process is EXACTLY as I predicted and discussed. Thank you for showing everyone a perfect example of what I was talking about.

Old 12-08-2008, 03:58 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,572,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagKm View Post

One thing is for sure, you were going to vote for either the feminist or the non-White, and you chose the non-white....and you are Jewish.

Your thought process is EXACTLY as I predicted and discussed. Thank you for showing everyone a perfect example of what I was talking about.
Guess what? As a person who would vote democratic, those were the 2 nominees, DUH!!!!! What other democratic choices were there really? Your thought process seems a bit short circuited.

Old 12-08-2008, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
Some of you are truly paranoid. What a horrible self created Hell to have to live in. I pity you.
I pity the LaRaza racist types, since they are paranoid. Same with the AIPAC crowd like Rahm Emanuel. Paranoid.

Old 12-08-2008, 04:03 PM

998 posts, read 1,514,459 times
Quote:
I pity the LaRaza racist types, since they are paranoid. Same with the AIPAC crowd like Rahm Emanuel. Paranoid.
Good for you!

Old 12-08-2008, 04:19 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,570,776 times
Quote:
So, if it's true why do you object to its hearing here? They are unfairly treated by a racist policy. Forget all the 1964 stuff, in the USA in the 21st Century the only people who are the subjects of lawful and legally sanctioned discrimination and racism are Whites. It's just the truth.
Perhaps you misunderstood my post. I said I have no problem acknowledging “factual data.” Your racist rant does not qualify as such.

Quote:
Women who benefit from Affirm Action displace White males. I guess White males benefit if they have wives that achieve. But since they mostly displace ONLY White males, statistically it's a break even or probably a net loss. Besides White women who "benefit" from the quotas probably would be earning anyway since they are smart. So, without the quotas (and the displacement of the male), you'd probably have a net gain and a higher 2-family income.
How so? Should only men be employed? Please don’t tell me you subscribe to the archaic sexist tenet that a “woman’s place is in the home -- barefoot and pregnant.”

Quote:
Only the government must comply with anti-White racism? Oh, gee. Great. What is the government these days, about 1/3 of GDP and with Obama in there now to make it even bigger and more anti-White racist???
Why of course! We all know Obama will replace all of the white people in the government with unqualified blacks. Silly me.

Quote:
You must be mad if you think corporations do so by choice. As was outlined earlier they are strong-armed into it, they risk being shaken down if they don't, they are potentially targeted by racist groups with support from academia, media, etc. if they don't submit. They can be "boycotted" over not submitting. Look at truly private companies, do they comply? Do they want to? No, because they are free and not subject to the anti-white racists' measures.
Is there an antidote for your venom?

Quote:
If all this diversity-crap was so great you wouldn't need a billion-dollar industry to explain it and you wouldn't need to FORCE IT.
No, if there weren’t rabid racists such as you, there would never have been a need for any anti-discrimination laws. Aren’t you sorry you weren’t born pre-1865? Perhaps you could have owned a few blacks.

Obviously, you are a hate-filled miserable human being. I won’t waste my time in further discourse. The stench is excruciating.

Old 12-08-2008, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
As a person who would vote democratic, those were the 2 nominees, DUH!!!!!
I guess Dodd, Edwards, Biden et al don't count?

Not in the "new" anti-White (feminist sell-out types allowed) Democrat party. Thanks for showing us all so well what the mindset is.

Old 12-08-2008, 04:26 PM

30,360 posts, read 51,970,126 times
Quote:
I am actually bipolar, so that's a rather insensitive statement (even though you didn't know). But regardless, your comment makes no sense - why is that a "bipolar" statement?

Quote:

How do you know my thought process - and furthermore, how do you know I'd vote for either the "feminist" or the non-White? Sorry to burst your bubble, but not everyone is like you & thinks only in terms of race/gender. As I do every election, I vote for whomever is most qualified & in line with my beliefs... I have never and will never vote Republican, even if the candidate was a Jewish woman! So no, you are completely incorrect, and that is the "one thing that is for sure."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies