Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 12:17 PM

138 posts, read 196,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Yep, as long as you have the minimum qualifications for the position, you'll be scheduled for the civil service exam. Then, depending on if you passed or not, you get put on an eligible list. The department that is doing the hiring hires people based on their rank on the eligible list, so they just go down the list. They have no idea who is male or female or what their race is, it's all completely based on the score. Of course, if you have convictions that are job-related or if you didn't list your convictions on your application, where it clearly tells you to list them, then you're out of the running. But again, has nothing to do w/the supplemental page. As I stated, that page is optional.

Racism, and "diversity" means "less Whites" (at any cost):

Quote:
North Star Writers Group - Syndicated Commentary: Opinion, Humor and Features (http://www.northstarwriters.com/gl053.htm - broken link)

November 24, 2008
Congressional Black Caucus Seeks Military Promotions According to Race

Before the election, the Army Times reported that the Congressional Black Caucus is seeking more minority senior officers among the nation’s military. Translation: We want more black generals and admirals.

The Congressional Black Caucus is calling for extensive hearings and the formulation of a 23-member commission to study advancement opportunities for “minorities”. The Congressional Black Caucus doesn’t exist to promote the welfare of whites, Latinos, American Indians or Asian Americans. These members of Congress want the commission to spend about one year looking at current military personnel programs to see if they are working to create a “racially diverse leadership.”
Any questions?

Old 12-08-2008, 12:22 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,572,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagKm View Post
Racism, and "diversity" means "less Whites" (at any cost):

Any questions?
Your point? Are you telling me that I'm lying? Is your paranoia getting the better of you? You asked a question, I told you the answer, which would appear to be a positive & yet, what?

Old 12-08-2008, 01:00 PM

The government, under our so-called "post-racial" president Obama, will ratchet up the racial/racist spoils system, not dismantle it.

Obama is going to be expected to PAY BACK the voters/interests that put him in there, and they didn't put a Black man in the President's office so he could dismantle the racist policies, they want spoils from it.

That's all I'm saying, and it's not directed at you personally karfar, sorry if I gave you that impression.

By the way, out of all of Obama's cabinet posts, how many are White Gentile males? and what % of the total are they?

Without doing the tally, I'd suspect they are 20% or less easily, I'd love it if someone could prove me wrong. Does this composition reflect "merit"? No, it's a harbinger for the way the USA will be run in the future: multi-cultural racist games, spoils, and quotas ((whether acknowledged, or not (like on the TV anchor desks)).

When will Obama appoint his "token" White male, Christian? The GOP was already strong-armed into Powell and Rice.

Am I the only person who notices this stuff (besides Obama and Emanuel and their crowd)?

Old 12-08-2008, 01:07 PM

OMG, so this is an anti-Obama, anti-black president thread, I see. Well, I've just wasted my time w/trying to rationally explain something to someone who doesn't want to hear it.

Old 12-08-2008, 01:11 PM

Quote:
OMG, so this is an anti-Obama, anti-black president thread, I see. Well, I've just wasted my time w/trying to rationally explain something to someone who doesn't want to hear it.
Huh?

It's a thread that exposes why the US Government is obssessed by "Race", collecting stats on it, why it has all kinds of racist/racial policies, and how it will get worse, not better in the future, and how Obama is an example of how race-obssessed the nation has become, in its multi-cult fractured state.

Regarding civil-service exams, surely you are aware of how they are REQUIRED to lower standards so that minorities can fill the racist quotas (thereby displacing Whites).

Old 12-08-2008, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Huh?

It's a thread that exposes why the US Government is obssessed by "Race", collecting stats on it, why it has all kinds of racist/racial policies, and how it will get worse, not better in the future, and how Obama is an example of how race-obssessed the nation has become, in its multi-cult fractured state.

Regarding civil-service exams, surely you are aware of how they are REQUIRED to lower standards so that minorities can fill the racist quotas (thereby displacing Whites).
Why don't you go ahead & take some civil service exams & see what you think of them. And how is Obama an example, because he's black & won by a landslide? What, do you think it was affirmative action that got him into the white house?

Old 12-08-2008, 01:14 PM

512 posts, read 712,839 times
Quote:
Huh?

Yes. White people are sooo oppressed.

Old 12-08-2008, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornOKThe1stTime View Post
Yes. White people are sooo oppressed.
Apparently! Even though I explained to him that hiring is based solely on performance, yet he still turns it into a race issue, incredible!

Old 12-08-2008, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Why don't you go ahead & take some civil service exams & see what you think of them. And how is Obama an example, because he's black & won by a landslide? What, do you think it was affirmative action that got him into the white house?
He didn't win by a landslide. Nixon winning 49 states was a landslide. Something like 50 million people in the USA voted for McCain (McCain was hardly a compelling candidate), presumably because they DIDN'T WANT an Obama in there along with the racial group interests that were going to follow him there.

There have been thousands of articles written about the affirm action or white guilt or non-white racists' support with regards to Obama, so I won't bother again to repeat all the points, but suffice it to say if a man with Obama's record, who was White, ran and said/did the very same things, he never would have made it out of the Democrat primary.

Old 12-08-2008, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Apparently! Even though I explained to him that hiring is based solely on performance, yet he still turns it into a race issue, incredible!
You are wrong.

The only other conclusion someone could come to is that you are trying to deceive.

If you don't think there are quotas, then you are not in a position of power or a politician.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies