Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2009, 01:58 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,879,231 times

Advertisements

I don't remotely understand why anyone would listen to him. Im just not a fan of listening to drug addicts for information. Then when he wants Obama to fail? What sort of American is that? why would you want the country to suffer? Seems his loyalties are not for the best interest of the country.
So again... why would anyone listen to him.. is it a train wreck phenomena?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2009, 02:02 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,519,908 times
I agree we should hold Obama to the same standards.

Old 03-10-2009, 03:35 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,860,467 times
Default Conservative David Frum takes on Limbaugh-it's not pretty

The cover story of the new "Newsweek" is by David Frum (noted conservative) pointing out why Limbaugh is bad for Republicans. The great things is that none of the Rs on here will read it and all of us progressives will.

Remain in your ignorance boys and girls. He lays out a plan to help the Rs, and we don't want that!

golfgod

Old 03-10-2009, 03:58 PM

11 posts, read 15,495 times
As a conservative, I can tell you that one Neocon that I would NEVER trust is David Frum.

He is evil Neocon personified, a liar, one of the most deceptive and unconservative minds out there today.

He's not even American, he's a Canadian.

I wish that troll would go back to the Left where he belongs and started. PS I'm no big fan of Rush Limbaugh either since he carried water for GWB and his Neocon hacks.

Old 03-10-2009, 04:04 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,568,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleSt View Post
As a conservative, I can tell you that one Neocon that I would NEVER trust is David Frum.

He is evil Neocon personified, a liar, one of the most deceptive and unconservative minds out there today.

He's not even American, he's a Canadian.

I wish that troll would go back to the Left where he belongs and started. PS I'm no big fan of Rush Limbaugh either since he carried water for GWB and his Neocon hacks.

Anyone stained with the acquiescence to the neocons is hardly a credible source in my estimation, but it is nice to see that there are actually former neocon water carriers who have genuinely come clean, sobered up, and made a clean break with the fantasy peddled by the neocons. The problem is they are few, and way too late. But I will give them credit if they have publicly renounced all the damage the neocons did to America and the world like Scott McClellan, for example. There are others.

And I'm glad to see someone in that party who has gone PUBLIC and that is not bowing to Boss Limbaugh, as there aint many of them, either

Old 03-10-2009, 04:10 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,104,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
I'm uneducated and illiterate. I pronounce the word "nuclear" as nuke-you-lar. My base voted for me based on beer drinking. Which party do I belong to?
You forgot the part about the base that voted for you NV....

"I live in a trailer with a blue plastic pool in the yard that I bought at tha' "Wal-Marks".My cousinwife is pregnant and she can't hardly fit in the Kamaro no more and I think I'm a fixin' to lose my job at the Quiky Freeze flippin' burgers cause they raised the minimum wage up to $3.75 an hour and my boss is a suffrin' payin' that much cause of them there damn soshilistic Demercrats....I miss Busch and Dale "Earnheart"....WHY JESUS ,WHY CAN'T THE DEMERCRATS SEE THE "ERROW" OF THEY WAYS!!!! ".........oops....FAUX is on,gotta go now

Old 03-10-2009, 04:12 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,501,969 times
Frum's certainly a duplicitous neocon, but he has some sort of intellectual sensibility and qualification. He represents an intellectual position. Limbaugh is the Pied Piper of uneducated Middle American swine.

Old 03-10-2009, 04:31 PM

11 posts, read 15,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Frum's certainly a duplicitous neocon, but he has some sort of intellectual sensibility and qualification. He represents an intellectual position. Limbaugh is the Pied Piper of uneducated Middle American swine.
Dream on.

Frum doesn't represent anything but his Likud buddies that want the Red Stater to volunteer to fight endless Middle East wars. If Frum and his Neocon buddies could find the same "brawn" from the anarchist left to do their bidding, that's where'd they'd be. They'll take support from whereever they can get it. They are whores for a peculiar and unAmerican ideology. Neocons like David Frum are NOTORIOUSLY liberal when it comes to domestic issues, and when 'oh when, did starting useless and costly wars become a "conservative" tradition anyway?

Here it is real simple:

The Neocons originated on the Left (Trotskyites), and the No. 1 enemy of the parents and grandparents of the David Frums of the world was the White European Christian. That's why all the Leftist and Marxist parents and grandparents of the Neocons were Leftists who feverishly worked to rip down American traditions in the 2oth Centurty.

Today, the No. 1 enemy of the Neocons/Likudists etc. is the Muslim. Since they need someone to fight the Muslim, they decided to become "conservative". Their idea in becoming "conservative" was to use the US Military to fight their new enemy, the Muslim.

It's really quite bizarre to see Neocons, who heretofore hated White conservatives and Christians, American traditions, etc. now suddenly pop up on FoxNews as our newest and bestest buddies!!!!

The real sad thing is how many Red State dupe conservatives cannot see how they are literally being used by these false Neocon jerks.

David Frum has no ideological position. If it wasn't SOLELY for Rupert Murdoch propping up this unpatriotic and faux-conservative Weekly Standard crowd, they'd be under rocks somewhere (in their think-tanks) plotting how best to get back into the Democrat party where they were spawned.

An intelligent conservative shouldn't even have to be told how "Newsweek" miraculously gave this so-called conservative a platform in the first place. Big surprise.

David Frum is Neocon scum. He's definitely plugged in with the current International, for sure!!!

Last edited by GayleSt; 03-10-2009 at 04:40 PM..

Old 03-10-2009, 04:33 PM

37,806 posts, read 41,094,709 times
I had political fatigue after the long election cycle. I cut my TV news watching in half and my radio listening almost altogether but then the Dems started talking about Rush and they made me realize I missed him (and I'm not even an angry male ). After watching him speak at CPAC, I'm back in the fold.

And how great it is to have Glenn Beck back on TV, too.

Old 03-10-2009, 04:35 PM

37,806 posts, read 41,094,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
I don't remotely understand why anyone would listen to him. Im just not a fan of listening to drug addicts for information.
So then you don't listen to Obama, either? He said he did cocaine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies