Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2009, 12:29 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,145,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Actually, laysayfair, it's not about teasing and insulting. It's about overwhelming evidence that legal scholars from both liberal and conservative stances agree upon.

Perhaps you should look at factcheck.org.
Everyone checks Factcheck.org. It's the first place you can go with no effort. If you buy it and don't verify independently what they tell you- you're done and can go happily on your way. Which I recommend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2009, 12:32 PM

79 posts, read 43,934 times
Who here thinks these birthers are just plain ole stupid crazy? Raise your hand.

Old 07-25-2009, 12:32 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,399,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
They still have your long-form birth certificate. They just give out the short-form. If you needed your long-form you could probably order it. Look at tons of them from all over the map. Read the reports and stories from beginning to end not just the headlines. Whatever factcheck was 30 years ago may not have anything to do with what it is now so don't trust any one source.
And they still have Obamas, and others have seen it.

THE DOCUMENT HE PRODUCED WAS PERFECTLY LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES. Its legal to get his drivers license with (I did), its legal to get his social security card with (I did), and its legal to run for office with.

So what y'all are really saying is that

Barrack Obama
The entire state of Hawaii
A Federal Judge appointed by a Republican administration
Factcheck.org
The entire democratic party
The entire state of Illinois
John McCain

and countless other people are in on a HUGE conspiracy to put an non-natural citizen in the white house.

Thats the basis or your argument

Old 07-25-2009, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Everyone checks Factcheck.org. It's the first place you can go with no effort. If you buy it and don't verify independently what they tell you- you're done and can go happily on your way. Which I recommend.
The REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR of Hawaii has verified Obama's birth certificate. Is he also part of the conspiracy?

Old 07-25-2009, 12:36 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Quote:
I don't know if Barack Obama is hiding his long-form birth certificate but I understand why there are people who suspect he is.
That one is easy to debunk.... There is no long form birth certificate, case closed BIRTHERS!

Obama's original birth certificate was destroyed by the Hawaii Dept. of Vital Statistics after their conversion to a computerized database. The only thing available is the electronically generated copy of his COLB. The BIRTHERS have reached a dead end. There is no birth document left to reveal.

CNN Prez: 'Birther' story is dead - Michael Calderone - POLITICO.com

Old 07-25-2009, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
And they still have Obamas, and others have seen it.

THE DOCUMENT HE PRODUCED WAS PERFECTLY LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES. Its legal to get his drivers license with (I did), its legal to get his social security card with (I did), and its legal to run for office with.

So what y'all are really saying is that

Barrack Obama
The entire state of Hawaii
A Federal Judge appointed by a Republican administration
Factcheck.org
The entire democratic party
The entire state of Illinois
John McCain

and countless other people are in on a HUGE conspiracy to put an non-natural citizen in the white house.

Thats the basis or your argument
The biggest and most diabolical part of this conspiracy was that his parents posted his birth in the local Hawaiian rag, knowing that one day he may fool all of America and become the POTUS! Personally I suspect Doc from back to the future, and the flux capacitor!

Old 07-25-2009, 12:42 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Quote:
The media was invited to Obama's campaign headquarters in July 2008 to touch, feel, examine his BC, factcheck dot org were the only ones that showed up....where were Fox, WND and the other right wingnut media then?

Old 07-25-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
The media was invited to Obama's campaign headquarters in July 2008 to touch, feel, examine his BC, factcheck dot org were the only ones that showed up....where was Fox, WND and the other right wingnut media then?
I never knew that. It must have overlapped with an Alex Jones premier movie or summin'. The Bilderberg Bugaloo VI maybe?

Old 07-25-2009, 01:02 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Bush orchestrated 9/11, Roosevelt set up Pearl Harbor, Cheney is going to jail, Obama was born in Indonesia, Mickey Mouse is gay,....The guy that lives across the street from you is a Martian and your wife is a clone. Watch out for the way she tightens one bra stap tighter than the other. One points up and one points down, she wasn't that way when you married her. Trust me I've seen both of them.
Obama is a loser and he will make a loser out of your county. That is all ye know and all ye ever need to know.
I'd have repped you if it wasn't for that last sentence.

Quote:
It takes a lot of digging and independent research, Bluefly. I started with pictures of the birth certificate on the website and then pulled out my birth certificate and my son's. I could see that there was a lot of info on my birth certificate that wasn't on Obama's. I then looked at my son's. He has 2. One is longer with more info and one is shorter with less info. Then I went on the Hawaii vital stats page to find out what the difference was and just kept asking and answering questions from there. It's like detective work. Whenever something doesn't add up you keep looking to make it add up. One thing leads to another. You see that 2 different hospitals are stated as being where Obama was born and you ask yourself "Why don't they just look at the birth certificate to see what hospital it was?" You keep asking and looking for answers that can be verified. It's not everyone's cup of tea. It's a lot of thankless work unless you're writing a book or blog or something.
I wouldn't recommend it. I'm sorry I started. I don't like having doubts about something so important. Makes me feel a little depressed. Anyway, take care.
My husband's birth cert. has his mother's address (that is how it is stated), his parents' ages and occupations, what month his mother started pre-natal care, whether a prophylactic (again, the word on the BC) was put in his eyes, the name of the hospital (which became a mental hosp. after he was born there), the doc's signature and I don't remember what all. He ordered it from the state of Nebraska, as he was born there. Mine, OTOH, has my name, sex, date of birth, and my parents' names. It also has a stamped signature of the health officer of Pennsylvania, and the date it was recorded. That's it. Two different states, two different BCs. Mine was acceptable for a driver's licenese, a passport and whatever else I have used it for over these years.

I don't know where you get this two different hospitals for Obama.

Old 07-25-2009, 01:27 PM

439 posts, read 443,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post

Perhaps you should look at factcheck.org.
Obama's old employer.

Yeah, objective.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies