Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2009, 11:11 AM

1,878 posts, read 2,065,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorock99 View Post
Hey read what I've been writing, I'm almost certain something like this will happen. The question is really what sort of force the government takes to combat such individuals. Sort of reminds me of this HBO Show called True Blood. All these crazy hicks went after these Vampires and they found out they were outnumbered and could have easily been killed, but the Vampires took the higher road, and let them live.

If they start killing innocent American citizens this will create a huge back lash and may actually subsequently end this sort of activity. I think they'll quickly find out they are seriously outnumbered. These people make up a relatively small percentage of the American populist, that are able bodied and willing to fight to maintain the sovereignty of this country. They're going to find internal decent may very well lead to not only their destruction, but the destruction of the US.

They may find that their actions energize Russia and other countries to attack, because they'll view the US as weak. You may not like the current leadership, but should this worst case scenario ever play out, the new leaders we get will certainly be the worst we've ever had!

These people don't think they're stupid. They think they're fighting for freedom, but they'll soon find, resorting to violence quickly ends all the great freedoms they have come to enjoy!

In reality i do not think it will go that far, but should they turn this into an us vs them sort of thing, they will end up on the short end. Hickory Bill America is going to find themselves extremely outnumbered and with a lot of falling support. I'll be damned if a bunch of people that cannot even graduate from high school decide to destroy this country and hurt innocent children and families. I'd suit up for the national guard and I'd be more than happy to take a few of them out.

If they really wanted to revolt they'd have much more success aligning themselves with other poor people from all different backgrounds as opposed to alienating themselves, but that would require the ability to think and reason.
You people are so lost and have no idea what you're talking about. A revolution will not ONLY involve RWE's, it will involve all true Americans who don't want a tyrannical government. Those Americans vastly out number the ones who want a dictatorship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2009, 11:16 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertGibbs View Post
You people are so lost and have no idea what you're talking about. A revolution will not ONLY involve RWE's, it will involve all true Americans who don't want a tyrannical government. Those Americans vastly out number the ones who want a dictatorship.
Um, yeah, because nobody wants a dictatorship. But all true Americans won't support a revolution, either. Because we have a government that we can challenge without going into armed conflict, and we can change leaders regularly in the voting booths rather than from armed bunkers.

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
And it will be used for people like you who egg on the other side as well. I don't know where you think you're going with any of this, but if you think this is some kind of joke, you're going to end up finding out it's not the hard way if something ever does go down. This is very, very serious stuff here, the liberals need to understand that and not under estimate it. By fanning the flames, liberals will be responsible for whatever happens. We are approaching very dangerous times in our country.
Nice threat.
You're the morons with the guns threatening this country.
You lost the election, get over your bad selves.

Don't blame others for violent steps that you choose to take.
You are the party of "personal responsibility" aren't you?
Or is that only for show?

You kill one citizen and the National Guard might be hunting you down.
The National Guard is the US militia.

9,059 posts, read 12,976,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorock99 View Post
I'd suit up for the national guard and I'd be more than happy to take a few of them out.
OK there Rambo.

The national guard would likely have the greatest amount of casualties in any sort of violent uprising. Be careful what you wish for...

Old 08-12-2009, 11:18 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,833,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
What does this have to do with Bush?

alot because loony tunes like you like to sayliberals want to limit free speech but our previous president did just that, mr hyporcrites

Old 08-12-2009, 11:18 AM

9,059 posts, read 12,976,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
alot because loony tunes like you like to sayliberals want to limit free speech but our previous president did just that, mr hyporcrites
Never voted for Bush and he is only a convenient scapegoat for intellectually lazy people.

Old 08-12-2009, 11:19 AM

1,878 posts, read 2,065,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Um, yeah, because nobody wants a dictatorship. But all true Americans won't support a revolution, either. Because we have a government that we can challenge without going into armed conflict, and we can change leaders regularly in the voting booths rather than from armed bunkers.
Yes very true, but you are also putting too much faith in the fact that we have absolutely fair elections here, which we don't. The Franken election was fixed. If elections work, that's fine, if they don't another avenue will have to be explored. Let's all hope it only comes down to elections.

13,691 posts, read 18,462,787 times
Default Return of the Militias

Around the country, evidence accumulates of a return of the militias and the larger antigovernment 'Patriot' movement

Quote:
Almost a decade after largely disappearing from public view, right-wing militias, ideologically driven tax defiers and sovereign citizens are appearing in large numbers around the country.
SPLCenter.org: SPLC Report: Return of the Militias

After the Ruby Ridge and Waco fiasco of the 1990's, there is a second wave of right wing extremism coalescing in this country, and while I'm not entirely against U.S. citizens uniting for a common cause, it is interesting to know what the motivation is behind the second wave of far right wing unity.

Quote:
Does anyone else see the childishness in this response?
no i see a childish response of heartbrokeness which made you respond and say whats in the quote above

Old 08-12-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
Never voted for Bush and he is only a convenient scapegoat for intellectually lazy people.

aybe you did and maybe you didnt i can only assume, because of your previous post which makes it seem resonable that you did, but still you failed to realise if your lashing on against one on a issue one can always go back and point out the obvious you also overlooked
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies