Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2009, 01:50 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,124,101 times

Advertisements

A death threat is just a threat. If you were really hellbent on killing somebody, why in the world would you send them a death threat first?

Old 08-21-2009, 03:15 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
And yet he has about double the approval rating that Bush had when he left office, do you think maybe 75% of those polled were black?
Here are the type of people that give Obama high approval ratings - STUPID people!

YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!

YouTube - Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters in Harlem

YouTube - Sal In Harlem with black voters

YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters

YouTube - Stupid Voters

Old 08-21-2009, 05:08 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,413,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Fully 96% of blacks voted for Obama. "Pride" does not make an inexperienced [black] man a good president!
Blacks tend to vote Democrate anyways, so the point is moot.

Also, mind explaining what kind of experience ANYONE who hasn't been POTUS has to qualify them for the position?

Let me clue in in. None.

A Gov perhaps? Not even close. A Gov doesn't make foriegn policies, nor do they make policies that effect an entire nation's economy.

Hint, Congressman do both.

Old 08-21-2009, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Here are the type of people that give Obama high approval ratings - STUPID people!
Black, white, stupid, brilliant, braindead, doesn't matter. A majority of US citizens have spoken.

The GOP Epic Failed when they held all "Three Houses" and lost power in g'ment for the foreseeable furture.

Unless the Dems screw up horribly (and please, keep the Limbaughisms to yourself), the GOP is a non-issue for many years to come.

Old 08-21-2009, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
How bad can it be for them? They've got one moron with a gun interviewing another moron with an even bigger gun. Seems like their guns rights are perfectly fine, why all the paranoia?
Why all the paranioa?

Why, the GOP wants back in power, of course.

They've been swiftboating, spinning, and outright lieing for so long they can't remember how to govern properly, or even what truth IS anymore.

The GOP is simply a wasted effort until they return to their conservative roots, not to mention dropping the Religious Right (sic).

Old 08-22-2009, 04:30 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
I suspect only a small percentage of people hate him because of his skin color. Most people are beyond that craziness. The issue with Obama is what the man stands for, and what he does. That said, there is an ever-growing number of people that think the scumbag is inexperienced, and probably a fraud usurper, that is intent and duty-bound on destroying America. He's well on his way! It won't surprise me if some crazy person takes it upon himself to try to stop him sooner or later. He does need to be stopped [somehow] before it's too late, but that's definitely not the way to do it.
Bush, cheney ect were not?

Old 08-22-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
That depends on who you ask. If you ask a Republican that question they would say no, it makes him an American exercising their constitutionally protected right to free speech. If you ask a Democrat that question they would, and already have, label the dissenter as a "race traitor", "Uncle Tom", or some other disparaging label.
Actually it would depend on his/her reasons. I really wish that some of you would give blacks more intelligence then that. If Obama had ran on the repub ticket he would have not gotten the black vote, blacks have historically voted democratically. The repub reputation with blacks is terrible maybe that is why a blackperson standing up for the repub parrty woulf be considered a traitor, and depending what comes out of his/her mouth proably an "uncle tom"

Old 08-22-2009, 04:39 PM

Quote:
You may have run into a handful of blacks that don't like what Obama is doing, but I believe 99% of blacks support him simply because he's a black man...which shows how stupid the majority of them are. On the other hand - if someone could show me that blacks follow the same approve/disapprove percentages as whites have for Obama I would have a different view.
Please see my other post.

Do you really think if Obama ran as a repub he would have won...of course not

Old 08-22-2009, 04:43 PM

Quote:
It has nothing to do with hatred of blacks. However, there IS a factor of blacks being racists - because virtually all blacks voted for Obama, which shows there is racism by them. Moreover, it has everything to do with facts. Blacks generally are oblivious to what happens in Washington, and they don't understand it. Maybe I should have used the word "ignorant" instead of "stupid".
So the blacks who voted for Obama are "ignorant" News flash most high and intelligent one.... if all of the blacks in this country voted for Obama (which did not happen) he still would not have had enough votes to win without the whites and other groups of people voting for him...are they also ignorant? While we are on the subject, how would classify the people who voted for a KNOWN idoit bush twice! Are these people the Einsteins of this country?

Old 08-22-2009, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Much of what you say I agree with, however it only pertains to a very, very small percentage of the black population. Is Bill Cosby right about his own race? Yes, sadly he is!
What is your definition of "small"? Bil cosby has some valid points in his statement but it does not pertain to the majority of blacks in this country.
Oh do I need to remind you that blacks make up less than 20% of the US population.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies