Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 12:14 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,953,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
That was a quote from your post. Pretty cut and dry.
If they are for the bill, correct, it is a bad bill, but just because the AMA is against the bill does not make it a good bill, because there are other factors...Do you understand.. Nevermind..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2009, 12:23 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,430,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
If they are for the bill, correct, it is a bad bill, but just because the AMA is against the bill does not make it a good bill, because there are other factors...Do you understand.. Nevermind..
"well what I REALLY meant was blah blah blah......."

You'd actually be a pretty good white house press secretary.

Old 08-17-2009, 03:16 PM

Quote:
"well what I REALLY meant was blah blah blah......."

You'd actually be a pretty good white house press secretary.
No I meant what I said. I was trying to make it easier for you to understand. I don't know how to dumb it down anymore for you.

Do you have anything intelligent to say regarding this thread.

Old 08-17-2009, 05:26 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,430,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
No I meant what I said. I was trying to make it easier for you to understand. I don't know how to dumb it down anymore for you.

Do you have anything intelligent to say regarding this thread.
Please enlighten us with more of your wisdom! So worldly are you!!!

I posted a quote where you said if doctors like the bill, it's a bad bill. Apparently you speak in code, because you're going out of your way to backpedal and explain to us this incredibly deep thought.

Get over yourself.

Old 08-17-2009, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Please enlighten us with more of your wisdom! So worldly are you!!!

I posted a quote where you said if doctors like the bill, it's a bad bill. Apparently you speak in code, because you're going out of your way to backpedal and explain to us this incredibly deep thought.

Get over yourself.
Yes, if doctors like the bill it is a bad bill. Good. We are done. You have got it. You get an A and gold star, move to the head of the class.

Old 08-18-2009, 12:23 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,391,094 times
No brilliant thoughts as to why docs might think it's a bad bill? Two questions:
1. Is everything you do in life motivated by money?
Because the same may not be true for everyone else. Some parts of this bill are bad because they not only decrease compensation, but they (more importantly) continue to strip power away from the docs. Power to do what they think is right for their patients.

2. Would you work for free or work for less and less money all the time? Bc docs have been doing it for years, and for some, this will be the final straw.

Old 08-18-2009, 02:31 PM

3,566 posts, read 3,734,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Everyday more information comes out,
this idea of protest against the government running health care is all part of the usual game.

The wealthy and powerful use the less informed as pawns!

//www.city-data.com/forum/newth...ewthread&f=114
When populism is the engine that drives liberal policy it is a marvelous thing. But when populism opposes liberal ideas it must be manufactured. Liberals malign the people at their peril.

Old 08-18-2009, 02:33 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,595,461 times
Capitalists, Patriots..you know..real Americans who take responsibility for their own lives good or bad, and the choices that we all have to make...and the consequences of our actions...

Old 08-19-2009, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
Capitalists, Patriots..you know..real Americans who take responsibility for their own lives good or bad, and the choices that we all have to make...and the consequences of our actions...
More real americans crap. A real American was either born here or gained citizenship. There is no other requirement.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:54 AM

Quote:
You think the democratic congress CARES about you? That's what's behind their push for this? Really?

Nobody in Washington gives a d*&^ about you. Nobody.
How do you know that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies