Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 12:00 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
I fail to see where the article mentioned that this attacker was a conservative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
HEY KEV!!! KEV!?! Where in the story did you find this guy is a Conservative?!?!?

Great point! Come on Kev where is the proof he was a conservative?Remember that guy that shot up the museum. He hated the Republicans?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 12:01 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,571,018 times
Quote:
Well Karfar, here we go again ,Why?? I expect someone in the military to have training to defend themselves at the very least! A woman is at an automatic disadvatage against a man already. Try to think things through a little before posting your kneejerk responses. I did not intend to hijack or take this thread off topic.
What's kneejerk here? You said what you had to say & I responded. You DO realize she was in front of her kid, perhaps she was trying not to make a scene & then perhaps the perpetrator caught her off guard? How's about you think before you post such drivel, hmm?

Old 09-16-2009, 12:02 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,828,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Listen, sorry you hate and don't support the American troops

BUT there are women in Iraq RIGHT NOW dying and getting maimed and mutilated for

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How DARE you slander them!

YOU couldn't do it ...you aren't doing it!
See the the post i just responded to Karfar. If you look at my posts on this board there are plenty to see you will realize how idiotic your post is!! NOBODY!!!!! NOBODY !!!!! on this forum supports our troops, military and those fighting for our country more than I do!!!!!!

39,031 posts, read 23,027,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudandwhite View Post
I'm open to the ideal . if done in a fair and equal way that would work for both sides. just a thought. In 50 yrs since the end of segregation we're still going at eachother.
Segregation was already tried and it proves that there is no such thing as "separate but equal". I, as well as millions of others, enjoy diversity and really wish that ignorant folks can get past skin color and realize that we are all more alike than different.

10,503 posts, read 15,571,018 times
LOL, looks like someone hit a nerve. Yikes.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:03 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,494,617 times
Quote:
I dont want to detract from the fact that this is wrong on so many levels, and the fact that kevk still has to answer for his misleading and blatantly wrong title. However the one thing that jumps out at me is could this be an argument for women not serving in the military? She could not defend herself let alone her daughter, I know , I know, I'm just sayin................
lol

I suppose she could have defended herself but wasn't thinking that would be part of a trip to Cracker Barrel. Perhaps her position in the military is administrative?

The spokesperson for Cracker Barrel will probably have some thoughts on this.

Looking back--it was really great to have experienced the relatively less intense decades that preceded this one. Even in the state of GA we managed to not get on each others nerves so badly. My own father was much like Archie Bunker and used expletives that would be offensive to many--ethnic slurs and all that. 'Long haired hippies' really got him going. He restrained himself in public but on a bad day would have had plenty to say in the car about anyone that bothered him. He also had some health issues and although that isn't an excuse, either, it sometimes is a factor. It was for my dad, at least.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Listen to yourself. OBVIOUSLY there HAS been media coverage if you know about it.

Crime after crime by blacks you will never see their race mantioned but you sure as h*ll see it mention A LOT if it is white on black. This srory will get a blurb on the liberal stattions where it will be addressed fully on FOX, as it should be, regardless of the race but because it was an incident on a school bus.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
I fail to see where the article mentioned that this attacker was a conservative.
That's just another of KevK's baseless assumptions. He only sees the world in shades of liberals = good and conservatives = bad. He really needs to get out more.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:06 PM

This crime that was perpetrated against this woman was despicable and I pray that this brute gets the maximum penalty. How dare a grown man beat up a woman and call her racist names, especially in front of her child! Are we really going backwards as a society?

Old 09-16-2009, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Sorry, but the idiotic lies and mistatments, the vitriol, the attacking things like health care for ALL (dog in the Righty manger syndrome) AND the RACIST SIGNS AND REMARKS....point to racism. Racism exists. The President is black. LOGIC says that some will hate his POLICIES BECAUSE HE'S BLACK.

There are lots of places to find it...here's one: Why are Democrats Leaders waving the flames of racism

Oooooo I see racist everywhere
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies