Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2009, 06:11 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,027,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
You do realize union guys are liberals kev, what are you talking about? answer the question where did you get this guy was a conservative?
Don't hold your breath waiting for Kevk to provide any proof that the perpetrator was a conservative because he doesn't have any.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 06:24 PM

192 posts, read 219,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Awww but the conservatives got mad when they found out that he is a Teamster. Can't have union guys doing that!
You do realise Teamsters is a liberal organisation, right? Unions unilaterally support democrats/communists for office, without variation.

Why are you trying to make a political issue out of this? A woman was beaten, it was wrong. The man, if proven beyond a reasonable doubt, should go to jail and if he targeted her just because she was black then I believe he should get extra time for that, too.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:26 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,571,018 times
Wow, johnnyholiday just got banned. That was quick. I wonder why.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:37 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
PEOPLE shouldn't hit PEOPLE.

PEOPLE shouldn't beat PEOPLE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
wha?? Are you agreeing with us or.............
In all the posts I was referring to the poster said that men hitting or beating women was always wrong...the message should be People hitting People should always be wrong.
It would still be a terrible crime if they had both been men, both women, or a woman beating the man....

Old 09-16-2009, 06:46 PM

1,619 posts, read 3,874,496 times
Physical assaults are wrong, any way you look at it. Black, white, whatever. what is even worse is someone using these unfortunate scenarios to promote their agenda. They are so caught up in their fantasies of victimization & injustice that they don't really care about the true victim. They care only about opening their mouth and getting attention.

Old 09-16-2009, 06:47 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,540,716 times
Default Will the COWARD STEP UP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Again as I stated before in case your reading is off. IF THOSE BOYS USED RACIAL SLURS WHILE BEATING THE VICTIM, THEN DEFINATELY THEY SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH A HATE CRIME. It is a clear cut case with the man that beat this woman, he snapped and while beating her he used RACIAL SLURS.

Not sure the who the coward was that sent the followng to me as a disguise of a reputation to my post above.

" Monkeys live by double standards, also. Your very ignorance in reality makes your arguments irrelevant & distasteful".

Old 09-16-2009, 06:51 PM

184 posts, read 511,437 times
Calling someone the n-word... not a crime
Beating someone up... crime
Calling someone the n-word while beating them up... not a crime + crime = Hate crime???

Old 09-16-2009, 06:58 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,706,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Wow, johnnyholiday just got banned. That was quick. I wonder why.
Maybe he'll also get a visit from the Teamsters

Old 09-16-2009, 07:05 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
If there is such a thing as a hate crime it would be nice if it worked both ways. Not sure that happens.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:08 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,570,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Not sure the who the coward was that sent the followng to me as a disguise of a reputation to my post above.

" Monkeys live by double standards, also. Your very ignorance in reality makes your arguments irrelevant & distasteful".
That is despicable. Probably one of the morons who continue screaming and shouting that they are not racist, just entitled to their own (libertarian) opinions. Or where I come from commonly referred to as azzholes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies