Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 08:37 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,681,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Could any one of you left winger propagandists provide some proof that any Christian from this country advocated killing gays. All I could find was they were also against homosexuality.
I'll be glad to, after you provide some proof that homosexuals are mentally ill individuals whose goal is to convert children into homosexuals, as you've alleged on this forum many times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2009, 08:43 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I'll be glad to, after you provide some proof that homosexuals are mentally ill individuals whose goal is to convert children into homosexuals, as you've alleged on this forum many times.

It speaks for it's self. One of the biggest advocates of NAMBLA ( who GLSEN chose as a gay hero Harry Hay who was an advocate for NAMBLA for the gay history month) along with hussein obama's supporting Safe Schools Czar who wrote the forward to a book Q***ring Elementary School where an 8 yr old girl was the object of desire by a mom and her daughter.

Last edited by dcsldcd; 12-02-2009 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: forgot some info

Old 12-02-2009, 08:49 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,267,178 times
Quote:
I am all for Canada taking all of them!
But why would you say such a thing? I would never wish for any group of people to be shipped away from this country, especially if they've never harmed me in any way. That statement just seems extremely neurotic.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:52 PM

Quote:
It speaks for it's self. One of the biggest advocates of NAMBLA ( who GLSEN chose as a gay hero for the gay history month) along with hussein obama's supporting Safe Schools Czar who wrote the forward to a book Q***ring Elementary School where an 8 yr old girl was the object of desire by a mom and her daughter.
As I'm sure any gay person can say, NAMBLA is not representative of the gay population as a whole, so I'm not sure why you brought that organization up. And secondly, his name is Barack Obama, unless you find it normal to call people by their middle & last name instead of their first & last name.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:55 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,024,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
Yes I support it as long as they realize that the Bible also asks fornicators and adulterers to be put to death. Have an affair and be executed. Of course they will never do that.
if adulterers were put to death the population of this country would be severely decimated

Old 12-02-2009, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
But why would you say such a thing? I would never wish for any group of people to be shipped away from this country, especially if they've never harmed me in any way. That statement just seems extremely neurotic.

Why wouldn't I say such a thing if the gays are saying they are soooo oppressed here. I would be happy to see them all flee from this country.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
As I'm sure any gay person can say, NAMBLA is not representative of the gay population as a whole, so I'm not sure why you brought that organization up. And secondly, his name is Barack Obama, unless you find it normal to call people by their middle & last name instead of their first & last name.

I would say they are very much a part of the gay community when pone of the largest gay organizations chooses their biggst supporters as one of their heros for gay hostory month and teaches about him to the little kids in the schools.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Why wouldn't I say such a thing if the gays are saying they are soooo oppressed here. I would be happy to see them all flee from this country.
I believe what gays are looking for is the pleasure of getting married, just as you have the pleasure. So instead of simply extending that very simple act, you would choose to have them shipped off to another country? I find that very bizarre.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:59 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,681,792 times
Quote:
It speaks for it's self. One of the biggest advocates of NAMBLA ( who GLSEN chose as a gay hero Harry Hay who was an advocate for NAMBLA for the gay history month) along with hussein obama's supporting Safe Schools Czar who wrote the forward to a book Q***ring Elementary School where an 8 yr old girl was the object of desire by a mom and her daughter.
So nuts. Really.

I feel sorry for people who are so out of touch with reality and rational thinking.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
So nuts. Really.

I feel sorry for people who are so out of touch with reality and rational thinking.

I am surprised you of all people would deny the truth. It's very easy to check out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies