Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2010, 10:40 PM

580 posts, read 1,081,744 times

Advertisements

I'm sorry, but I never heard of Barack Obama being born as Barry Soetoro. Where are you all reading about this?

Old 03-24-2010, 10:41 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoZ View Post
I'm sorry, but I never heard of Barack Obama being born as Barry Soetoro. Where are you all reading about this?
Its called lie, and make s*** up.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:19 PM

580 posts, read 1,081,744 times
See that's what I was gonna say, but who knows? XD

Old 03-24-2010, 11:35 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,789,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XLIGuy View Post
Yep, you cannot answer my question with a valid answer. Just as I expected. Typical lib. Why do I bother?

Exactly..now i may not be the smartest SOB but i know when I'm in the midst of something fishy....This is the first president I can remember who always tries his best to hide information about his birthplace....he has every opportunity to show that one document he showed "and" then an original birth document to people who want to know for sure, but he doesn't have the original document that shows time of birth and has a nurses signature on it like my birth certificate has...

Hell i lived in a car and still got my original document now this guy is telling us that he can't show his....It's really simple to put peoples' minds to rest but he isn't doing that and that is why we question his authenticity on top off all the promises he made like having transparency in the government so people would be able to see a bill 5 days in advance before he signed it into law...well we got to see this health care bill in within a one day period before it passed...2700 pages is a lot to take in in one day....if he didn't actually look like he was hiding things then no one would be questioning him.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
Exactly..now i may not be the smartest SOB but i know when I'm in the midst of something fishy....This is the first president I can remember who always tries his best to hide information about his birthplace....he has every opportunity to show that one document he showed "and" then an original birth document to people who want to know for sure, but he doesn't have the original document that shows time of birth and has a nurses signature on it like my birth certificate has...

Hell i lived in a car and still got my original document now this guy is telling us that he can't show his....It's really simple to put peoples' minds to rest but he isn't doing that and that is why we question his authenticity on top off all the promises he made like having transparency in the government so people would be able to see a bill 5 days in advance before he signed it into law...well we got to see this health care bill in within a one day period before it passed...2700 pages is a lot to take in in one day....if he didn't actually look like he was hiding things then no one would be questioning him.
Wow you told so many lies there its hard to keep up.....

First off his birth certificate is out there it has been released. it is in this thread. Just because it does not have his time of birth and doctors signature doesn't make it fake, it doesn't make it any less legit My Birth Certificate doesn't have that information either.

Secondly, the Health Care bill Obama signed into law has been available online SINCE DECEMBER. That is FAR LONGER than five days.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post

First off his birth certificate is out there it has been released. it is in this thread. Just because it does not have his time of birth and doctors signature doesn't make it fake, it doesn't make it any less legit My Birth Certificate doesn't have that information either.

Secondly, the Health Care bill Obama signed into law has been available online SINCE DECEMBER. That is FAR LONGER than five days.

the December Bill had the same structure, but it isn't the bill that passed because that December bill couldn't pass when they tried to pass it in December. An original birth certificate has a nurse's signature and time of birth....i have one like the document Obama showed, and my original copy...Now why can't he give an explanation at least of why he doesn't have the one signed by a nurse?...

Old 03-24-2010, 11:55 PM

Quote:

p.s.....as you notice i haven't said anything that questions your intelligence personally or anything along personal lines on here....i don't know why an argument is directed at a specific person in a chat room as you have done in the last couple of posts against people who oppose u because it's not about my intelligence or your intelligence....we are debating a subject here.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
the December Bill had the same structure, but it isn't the bill that passed because that December bill couldn't pass when they tried to pass it in December. An original birth certificate has a nurse's signature and time of birth....i have one like the document Obama showed, and my original copy...Now why can't he give an explanation at least of why he doesn't have the one signed by a nurse?...
Many people lose their original birth certificate, I lost mine when I moved out of my parent's house and into my own Apartment. I don't have an original Copy of my Birth Certificate, and everyone in my family has been in the U.S since the late 1800's. I do however have a certified birth certificate showing where I was born, much like Obama's, it does not have the time of my birth or a Doctor's signature. However, that does not make the birth certificate that I or Obama have any less legit, or legal. It is a legal Birth Certificate and has been verified by the state of Hawaii, including its Republican Governor as such.

Secondly, the House passed two separate bills Sunday Night. One of which was word for word the same exact Bill the Senate passed in December, the second was the Reconciliation Bill. Obama has so far only signed the first of those two bills. The bill Obama signed Tuesday morning was the exact same bill the Senate passed it December. He has not yet signed the Reconciliation Bill yet, that was posted online last week, and is currently up for debate in the Senate and actually at this very second the Senate is voting on an Amendment to the Reconciliation Bill.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:20 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,288,575 times
Quote:
Many people lose their original birth certificate, I lost mine when I moved out of my parent's house and into my own Apartment. I don't have an original Copy of my Birth Certificate, and everyone in my family has been in the U.S since the late 1800's. I do however have a certified birth certificate showing where I was born, much like Obama's, it does not have the time of my birth or a Doctor's signature. However, that does not make the birth certificate that I or Obama have any less legit, or legal. It is a legal Birth Certificate and has been verified by the state of Hawaii, including its Republican Governor as such.

Secondly, the House passed two separate bills Sunday Night. One of which was word for word the same exact Bill the Senate passed in December, the second was the Reconciliation Bill. Obama has so far only signed the first of those two bills. The bill Obama signed Tuesday morning was the exact same bill the Senate passed it December. He has not yet signed the Reconciliation Bill yet, that was posted online last week, and is currently up for debate in the Senate and actually at this very second the Senate is voting on an Amendment to the Reconciliation Bill.

But the unConstitional HC bill voted in by the senate is not what we need. Lets see how long it takes obama to veto the reconciliation bill now that he has what he wanted to to destroy our nation.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:05 AM

Quote:

i get that but he never gave an excuse as to what happened to his original document...that's all I'm getting at...i mean as a normal person we can say "go eff yourself" when people ask where our original documents are, but as a transparent president like he wants to be "which i don't agree he has been but we disagree on that" he has a duty to inform the public on something so important because it is law that you have to be a citizen born in the U.S. to be a president
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies