Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2011, 03:48 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,273,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Alien Obama senior requested a visa extension to complete his studies it was denied. He was told to leave the country. It is in the record.

That doesn't mean he was deported. That means they weren't granting his visa extension and telling him, to finish what he needs to do and then leave before or at least by the date his VISA expires.

Again, how is that deportation? People get denied Visa extensions all the time. They aren't deported. They leave of their own free will. go back and try to get a VISA again through their own country (should they need to)

I had a 4 month work VISA for Canada. I left on the 115th day. I wasn't deported.

Obama SR. was pretty much done with his schooling (earning his degree) so all he was doing here was trying to see if he could get more learning. If not, he would go back to Kenya (which is what he wanted to do anyway).

Quote:
We have Obama's uncle who is here illegally
He overstayed his VISA. He was here illegally because HE didn't get an extension and just stayed.

It happens all the time

Quote:
ordered deported, he obtained a social security number.
And what does this have to do with Obama's eligibility?

Quote:
Obama's aunt was an illegal alien, ordered deported.

Quote:
Now we have a thread the President of the United States has a fraudulent social security number.
No amount of dishonesty on your part changes the fact that this has never been proven. He isn't using anything fraudulently, and your basing your opinion on the less than **** poor searches by idiots.

you've been told this, and you continue to repeat this lie.

BTW, SSN's are not a required qualification to be President. Eisenhower was issued a SSN over 30 years after he left office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2011, 03:54 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
..... investigate the social security number.
the social security administration seems to believe that obama has a legit number ( remember, orly just had a FOIA lawsuit against them thrown out of court ). not sure what higher authority you want to investigate a SS# than the SSA.

Old 09-15-2011, 04:32 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
Let the courts determine his Constitutional qualifications, investigate the social security number.
Okay.

Get a case into court.

Old 09-15-2011, 04:36 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,287,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Okay.

Get a case into court.
I'd like to see how s/he establishes that s/he has standing in such a case. Haven't all of the birther cases to date been thrown out for lack of standing?

Old 09-15-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
I'd like to see how s/he establishes that s/he has standing in such a case.
actually the judges told orly taitz and gary kreep exactly that in the barnett/keyes vs obama appeal ( that's the one where kreep wanted it to be absolutely clear that "i'm not with her!" ). they'll need a certified presidential candidate and file the lawsuit before the election.

will they do it? .........

Old 09-15-2011, 05:33 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,287,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
actually the judges told orly taitz and gary kreep exactly that in the barnett/keyes vs obama appeal ( that's the one where kreep wanted it to be absolutely clear that "i'm not with her!" ). they'll need a certified presidential candidate and file the lawsuit before the election.

will they do it? .........
Interesting. I haven't been keeping up on the Orly Opera, so I had no idea. Wonder if they will/can do it.

Old 09-16-2011, 05:18 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,827,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
That doesn't mean he was deported. That means they weren't granting his visa extension and telling him, to finish what he needs to do and then leave before or at least by the date his VISA expires.

Again, how is that deportation? People get denied Visa extensions all the time. They aren't deported. They leave of their own free will. go back and try to get a VISA again through their own country (should they need to)

I had a 4 month work VISA for Canada. I left on the 115th day. I wasn't deported.

Obama SR. was pretty much done with his schooling (earning his degree) so all he was doing here was trying to see if he could get more learning. If not, he would go back to Kenya (which is what he wanted to do anyway).

He overstayed his VISA. He was here illegally because HE didn't get an extension and just stayed.

It happens all the time

No amount of dishonesty on your part changes the fact that this has never been proven. He isn't using anything fraudulently, and your basing your opinion on the less than **** poor searches by idiots.

you've been told this, and you continue to repeat this lie.

BTW, SSN's are not a required qualification to be President. Eisenhower was issued a SSN over 30 years after he left office.
Harvard University officials requested the Immigration and Naturalization service cancel his visa because Obama had multiple marriages, complaints from citizens regarding his seedy conduct, he was not allowed to graduate.

Harvard University wanted him gone. Obama's father, like his Uncle and Aunt was an illegal alien. The social number needs to be investigated.

Last edited by DraggingCanoe; 09-16-2011 at 05:35 AM..

Old 09-16-2011, 06:56 AM

Quote:
The social number needs to be investigated.
did you miss my post about this or did you ignore it?

Old 09-16-2011, 09:26 AM

Quote:
The social number needs to be investigated.
who would you want to investigate this?

the SSA? they seem to be satisfied that the president has a legitimate number.

the FBI? i doubt you'd trust an investigation by an agency whose director is a presidential appointee.

the media? again, i doubt you'd trust anything they could find ( and i doubt they could find anything more then has already been shown ).

orly's crack team of investigators?

sheriff joe arpaio?

who?

Old 09-16-2011, 09:28 AM

2,200 posts, read 4,423,784 times
You don't need a SSN to be employed, you only need a Taxpayer Identification Number.

/thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies