Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 11:22 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,518,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna7 View Post
What revolts me the MOST is the "in your face" attitude that Nadya Suleman seems to display. It's like, "I'll do whatever the h*ll I d*mn well please and you can just get over it." I have a feeling that this is how it's been for her her entire life.
Not "like" but IS...

And this is EXACTLY what gets me.

THIS attitude & mindset is one of the main reasons this society has gone down the toilet. She is the poster child of what so many are sick of...

SHE decided to go on all these tacky shows & webcams. She can sit & listen to the backlash. I could care less. If she had an OUNCE of respect for her CHILDREN she'd take those fish lips, seal them shut, & start preparing to bring home EIGHT babies who supposedly don't even have cribs yet...

She doesn't represent moms. She doesn't represent someone the system failed. She represents a spoiled brat who has never been made to take any responsibility in her life. The fact that at 33 she STILLS blames her parents for her choices in life....sad & pathetic. Grow freakin up. She's done enough research on how to continually get pregnant for 7 years & how to get plastic surgery...she can do the research of how to let go of childhood issues & move on...it's there.

She brought children into the world to prove a point & give the big old F U to mommy & daddy as if she is 16 & couldn't get the car for the night....

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Old 02-26-2009, 11:56 AM

713 posts, read 2,718,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother of Eight View Post
People are complaining that she is on public assistance. From what I understand she is only receiving Food Stamps, but did you know that a large number of military personal are also on food Stamps... So are Walmart employees.
Did you know that these military people and the Wal-Mart employees you speak of are actually WORKING? They use food stamps to assist their INCOMES!!! They aren't sitting on their butts, pumping out kids! And now it has come out that this women you uphold lied that she had a tumor. Yeah, she's a wonderful human. Maybe she will make Mother of the Year. Someone ought to slap her silly. Oh wait, she already is silly.

Old 02-26-2009, 12:01 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,301,377 times
Ok I can understand people are skeptical about how the money will be spent, there is nothing wrong with that.
How many organizations that receive donations have to show where the money they receive goes? Probably not many. She certainly needs the help, but her actions so far will have people mocking her, no matter what she does. She'll have to basically sacrifice herself on an altar for penance, and for some that won't be good enough.

Getting a tv show might be the best thing for her, at least the children will be provided for and everyone can 'see' where their money is going.

Old 02-26-2009, 12:08 PM

23,878 posts, read 33,601,389 times
Every time I see her running to/from her car with a big smile on her face.. saying I'm not a celebrity; it gets to me.

If she looked like she wasn't enjoying the attention...
If she had stayed in the house to recover after having so many kids instead of running around and carrying kids to/from the house/car, maybe it would make me believe she has a bad back.

What person that has a C section is supposed to be running around and carrying stuff? Isn't there limitations for 30/60 days?

Yes she needs help but she is not acting like a person that needs help.

Old 02-26-2009, 12:12 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,301,377 times
So because she isn't walking around dragging a cross behind her (metaphorically of course) she is unworthy? I don't know the woman personally but I feel that the media and other people's perceptions have clouded/warped the issue so much that people had already decided she was Satan incarnate before she even came out in the public eye.

Old 02-26-2009, 12:39 PM

145 posts, read 301,817 times
Glitterfific, I agree with you to a certain degree. I would like to see her on t.v and explain her intentions with the money. I think she owes that to every one that is paying for her kids. I also think she did it because she is a attention wh#$#e. She did it to her self and now her kids will pay the price,sad.

Old 02-26-2009, 01:12 PM

3,842 posts, read 10,518,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
Ok I can understand people are skeptical about how the money will be spent, there is nothing wrong with that.
How many organizations that receive donations have to show where the money they receive goes? Probably not many. She certainly needs the help, but her actions so far will have people mocking her, no matter what she does. She'll have to basically sacrifice herself on an altar for penance, and for some that won't be good enough.

Getting a tv show might be the best thing for her, at least the children will be provided for and everyone can 'see' where their money is going.
Ever hear of something called the IRS?

And organizations have to publicly disclose how the moeny is spent.

It's as easy as calling up the organization requesting the info or looking it up on the internet.

If a person is going to be naive enough to give money to an organization that they have no clue how the money is going to be spent...oh well...as for Nayda's website...just shows the mentality of the woman...she's a lowlife who scams people & has no problems pimping out NICU babies .

And having her on the alter won't be good enough for most.

Sorry, she got herself into this mess. She can get HERSELF out.

14 kids & she finds the time to get manicures & hit up the talk show circuit...her actions speak far louder than any words...

As for her kids, they'll be ok & they deserve to be ok. They deserve a normal life that does not revolve around "reality" tv that is about as unreal as unreal can get. If this woman cared at all about her children, she would not be doing the things she does & acting & speaking the way she does.

If I had 8 babies in NICU, I wouldn't be sitting down with Dr. Phil to talk about MYSELF as she did.

Old 02-26-2009, 03:11 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,473,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Every time I see her running to/from her car with a big smile on her face.. saying I'm not a celebrity; it gets to me.

If she looked like she wasn't enjoying the attention...
If she had stayed in the house to recover after having so many kids instead of running around and carrying kids to/from the house/car, maybe it would make me believe she has a bad back.

What person that has a C section is supposed to be running around and carrying stuff? Isn't there limitations for 30/60 days?

Yes she needs help but she is not acting like a person that needs help.
Yes there's absolutely NO way she has a bad back. And her saying she doesn't enjoy the attention is probably just another attempt at manipulation.

Old 02-26-2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
If I had 8 babies in NICU, I wouldn't be sitting down with Dr. Phil to talk about MYSELF as she did.
Oh but she cares so much and she just wanted to be a mother...

Old 02-26-2009, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother of Eight View Post
I am really shocked at the way the public is treating this woman. If she had a husband in the picture you can bet that the media would not be ripping her apart this way. In the past I have seen other families that have had alot of kids all at once and the public flockes around them offering Diapers & Formula, Car Seats, a Vehicle. So whats the difference here... Single mother? Where are all the woman activist. Hiding in the closet? What happened to the Womans rights? It's ok to be gay and have children, It's ok to be a single parent and adopt, but it's not ok to have the amount of children you want to have? Everyone seems to forget that this rarely ever happens with invetro. She was antisipating one or two babies for this pregnancy. People are complaining that she is on public assistance. From what I understand she is only receiving Food Stamps, but did you know that a large number of military personal are also on food Stamps... So are Walmart employees. So now we are going to let the Government decide how many children we can have? Whats wrong with you people. What about the discrimination laws. Why is she being discriminated against. We let the gays have thier way, We let the minorities have thier way, but we have double standards for woman that don't believe in abortion??? She is working on her Masters Degree while raising the six kids she already has. How many of you have a Masters Degree? She is an amazing woman for overcoming the obsticals that she has had being a single parent. If she were a man in the position of a single parent the public would be applauding her for all her courage, hard work, tenacity. You people are warped in your thinking. children are a joy & a Blessing. This is still somewhat of a free country she has a right to choose. You all should be familiar with that phrase... Taking on this huge of a responsibility is a selfless act, unlike having none or 1.2 kids. The selfish person does not want children to interfear with thier desires, careers, financial gains. Being a mother is the most rewarding career that exsist. Koodoos to you Nadia
It's NOT OK to have ADDITIONAL kids when you ALREADY have SIX you cannot take care of and you are leeching off your parents AND THE TAXPAYERS.

A RIGHT to do this????????? A RIGHT?????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy