Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 05:35 AM

1,691 posts, read 3,852,716 times

Advertisements

she has some sort of ssi on a couple of her kids from the first group that she low leave with parents when she goes out. She gets her food stamps, there is her parents salary or whatever there income is. With 8 more a few of them will most likely be on a SSI of some sort wo there will be that. Plus if listed as a full time student you get benfits for that. General speaking if she can continue to play the system game of robbing peter to pay paul she can continue a very long time, by then her first set of kids will be grown and they can support her.

She hasn't broken any laws. Can't sue on common sense or moral issues. No legal grounds to go after her as long as she meets standard of care she won't have problem. (except in the court of public opinion which is the harshes court known to mankind)

Government I believe is trying to go after the doctor... but the barn door closed and the kiddos are all out now.

Im kind of tired about now as well... still it is like a train wreck in slow motion.... you just keep watching to see if there is more craziness still to come.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:58 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,473,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerowyn View Post
Im kind of tired about now as well... still it is like a train wreck in slow motion.... you just keep watching to see if there is more craziness still to come.
I'm sure there will be

Old 02-15-2009, 06:59 AM

Quote:
She hasn't broken any laws.
And also I'm pretty sure she committed disability fraud

Old 02-15-2009, 09:18 AM

831 posts, read 2,439,448 times
I have never heard of someone getting money from Social Security for a child that has speech delays. How can this be?

Old 02-15-2009, 09:42 AM

1,691 posts, read 3,852,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccauley View Post
I have never heard of someone getting money from Social Security for a child that has speech delays. How can this be?
it is called, Disabilities R Us. kids with a disabities can get SSI or something to the kin. Hard thing when not all disabilities are worth money in the eyes of the general public. My best friend has a child with Autism (sp?) and gets SSI for him plus a few other fun helpful benefits. Having such a child does cost more money so the government helps out.
as for speech delays and assistance... never heard of it before myself but if it is speech delays and other things combined I can see that. Problem is we don't know the full extent of the facts. Just what the PR, Press and gossip rags dish out.
We the public get spoon fed out news. Sad but true. worst part on that is... it always seem to be in a constant loop of the same spoonful again and agian and again. Ever get the "ok I heard it the first time" feeling about your news?

Last edited by Kerowyn; 02-15-2009 at 09:47 AM.. Reason: tired dislexic errors to the max!

Old 02-15-2009, 02:08 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,704,020 times
Oh yes there will be more drama Look how already there is a lot less activity about this woman. With all that is happening in other peoples lives this womb raiding woman is going to be out of the headlines and pretty desparate very fast

Old 02-15-2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
Oh yes there will be more drama Look how already there is a lot less activity about this woman. With all that is happening in other peoples lives this womb raiding woman is going to be out of the headlines and pretty desparate very fast
Exactly. Now what will she do to get back in?!?

Old 02-15-2009, 02:40 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,704,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Exactly. Now what will she do to get back in?!?

Only god knows

Old 02-15-2009, 07:12 PM

3,422 posts, read 10,908,745 times
Quote:
... but the barn door closed and the kiddos are all out now...
This analogy made me LOL. Very apropos.

Old 02-26-2009, 01:38 AM

2 posts, read 1,951 times
I am really shocked at the way the public is treating this woman. If she had a husband in the picture you can bet that the media would not be ripping her apart this way. In the past I have seen other families that have had alot of kids all at once and the public flockes around them offering Diapers & Formula, Car Seats, a Vehicle. So whats the difference here... Single mother? Where are all the woman activist. Hiding in the closet? What happened to the Womans rights? It's ok to be gay and have children, It's ok to be a single parent and adopt, but it's not ok to have the amount of children you want to have? Everyone seems to forget that this rarely ever happens with invetro. She was antisipating one or two babies for this pregnancy. People are complaining that she is on public assistance. From what I understand she is only receiving Food Stamps, but did you know that a large number of military personal are also on food Stamps... So are Walmart employees. So now we are going to let the Government decide how many children we can have? Whats wrong with you people. What about the discrimination laws. Why is she being discriminated against. We let the gays have thier way, We let the minorities have thier way, but we have double standards for woman that don't believe in abortion??? She is working on her Masters Degree while raising the six kids she already has. How many of you have a Masters Degree? She is an amazing woman for overcoming the obsticals that she has had being a single parent. If she were a man in the position of a single parent the public would be applauding her for all her courage, hard work, tenacity. You people are warped in your thinking. children are a joy & a Blessing. This is still somewhat of a free country she has a right to choose. You all should be familiar with that phrase... Taking on this huge of a responsibility is a selfless act, unlike having none or 1.2 kids. The selfish person does not want children to interfear with thier desires, careers, financial gains. Being a mother is the most rewarding career that exsist. Koodoos to you Nadia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy