Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 07:12 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,208,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother of Eight View Post
she has a right to choose. You all should be familiar with that phrase... Taking on this huge of a responsibility is a selfless act, unlike having none or 1.2 kids. The selfish person does not want children to interfear with thier desires, careers, financial gains. Being a mother is the most rewarding career that exsist. Koodoos to you Nadia

Let's get one thing straight: SHE is NOT taking on the responsibility of raising her kids, others are.

Nadya's having 8 more children in addition to the six she already couldn't afford is a selfless act? Do you know how outrageous that sounds? What an insult this is to those parents who work, whether they have 1 child or 20 children, those who put their kids in daycare or work alternating shifts so that they can provide for their families. These parents have to make sacrifices so that Nadya can stay home and be some twisted version of Lady Madonna. Where's her sacrifice? Those new little 8 babies are going to be sacrificing their health and possibly their whole life as some of them will undoubtedly have physical and other challenges. That's being "selfless"? Are you kidding me? Purposefully disabling children while they're still in your womb is "selfless"? I'm supposed to give her a high-five for that? Stuffing 8 babies in one human tummy is NOT the norm nor something that should be copied by others.

Also, did you just say that people who have 1.2 kids are selfish vs. selfless (as Nadya Suleman)? Is that what you just said?

By the way, NOT BEING A MOOCHER is the most rewarding career that there is. If you want something, do it the old-fashioned way, "Earn it." Don't expect others to feather your nest. Do it yourself.

For you to say, "kooodooos to you Nadia" wants me want to go throw up as that is one of the most vile statements I've ever read. Both her and her doctor who did this need to be thoroughly investigated, from welfare fraud, to disability fraud, to birth certificate forging, and anything else that can be dug up. The doctor who did this needs to be investigated thoroughly as well.

I am for helping the babies as well as the other 6 children. As far as she is concerned, I don't care if I ever hear about her again. To sit here and glorify her and the atrocities that have come to fruition due to her selfishness and narcissism is beyond comprehension.

Last edited by Donna7; 02-27-2009 at 07:28 PM..

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy