Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2018, 01:33 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,639,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by statisticsnerd View Post
The only teenagers who have a "same sex experience" are gay. I have never had one, nor have any of my friends from high school, as none of us are gay.

I'd imagine it's only 1-2% of the population, as that is the percent of the population that is gay.
Yeah exactly. If you’re not gay then the idea of doing anything with another guy is just gross. It doesn’t mean I judge anyone for being gay, I just find it gross personally and have no issues with whatever makes anyone else happy. Their bodies their lives, after all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2018, 11:25 AM

3,073 posts, read 1,682,636 times
I am female but back in the 60's when I was 12 and 13, and had no concept at all of the 'gay' world, let alone same sex experiences, a couple of my friends tried to get me to kiss them and I just couldn't do it. I had no curiosity at all and found the thought revolting. I think some teen girls experiment, too.

Old 10-16-2018, 02:41 PM

Location: Unlike most on CD, I'm not afraid to give my location: Milwaukee, WI.
1,790 posts, read 4,155,926 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDp6smF2EZQ

Old 10-18-2018, 07:04 AM

3,877 posts, read 3,897,668 times
I would say at least 30% im in my early 20s, and this was very common in middle school, it's mostly for play, but it's much more common than people think. It's just that society has such a strong stigma that majority will never admit to it ,its let you know just how closeted we are as a society.

Even in the most homophobic places there are still many instances.

Old 10-18-2018, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
I don't know what to think of this. These days, straight male teenagers become sexually active (with their girlfriends) at an early age. So, I don't think there's a need to engage in same-sex experimentation with friends.

Also, you never hear of young gay men who ever experimented with women just out of horniness. I'd venture to say that most gay men would be repulsed by the thought of doing anything of a sexual nature with a woman. They wouldn't even consider touching a woman. By the same token, I would also venture that most straight men are genuinely repulsed by the thought of sexual contact with another man. Why else would society be so homophobic?

This is a rather creepy question BTW.
Not the case at all I was only attracted to women at a young age, and could never really comprehend an attraction to another male until I was actually exposed to male on male contact, and I found it attractive at the time, and I couldn't even imagine that until I saw it for myself.

Old 10-18-2018, 03:46 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,667,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
I would say at least 30% im in my early 20s, and this was very common in middle school, it's mostly for play, but it's much more common than people think. It's just that society has such a strong stigma that majority will never admit to it ,its let you know just how closeted we are as a society.

I find that unbelievable! But I was checking out girls by age 7 and was already thinking about sex with them.

Old 10-18-2018, 03:57 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,381,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post

I really think that a lot of guys of that age are really horny and they're too young to have much luck with girls or maybe don't have access to girls so they just turn to each other out of sheer convenience and it rarely means anything. They just want to get off any way they can and are curious about everything. Once they have other "outlets" then they go on to those outlets. Not a big deal at all as long as none of it is coercive.

Old 10-20-2018, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
I find that unbelievable! But I was checking out girls by age 7 and was already thinking about sex with them.
I was thinking about them before then I feel like I hit puberty at age 4, idk why I was trying to get with every single girl it wasn't until now that i'm remembering this. Literally my only early memories involve "playing" with girls. lol

Old 10-20-2018, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
I really think that a lot of guys of that age are really horny and they're too young to have much luck with girls or maybe don't have access to girls so they just turn to each other out of sheer convenience and it rarely means anything. They just want to get off any way they can and are curious about everything. Once they have other "outlets" then they go on to those outlets. Not a big deal at all as long as none of it is coercive.
That's definitely true, and with guys you can play with them while doing the same thing with girls could get you in very big trouble I learned that the hard way, and it seems as if we're headed further down that road, i'm glad I learned though.

Old 06-19-2019, 01:42 PM

1 posts, read 1,891 times
I grew up in the foot hills of north Georgia and i had more boy on boy action from guys who are now married with children and of those a few who still seeks me out every now and then for more. i too am married with kids of my own but believe me when i say it's much much higher than ten percent. there was a family down the road that had six rugged masculine boys all of whom would beat your ass to be called gay,, all six i fooled around with none knew the other had.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology