Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2020, 11:08 AM

4,542 posts, read 3,741,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Teach View Post
?????? Still don't know what you're talking about, or why you keep talking about it.

Pretty sure you're crossing the line into personal attacks, which, by the way, is a violation of the site's TOS.

Nope, not a violation of the site's TOS just because I keep nitpicking at your previous logins (everyone does that). But you are an expert at nitpicking posts to the level that the information in the series of posts are useless to the casual reader. Just go ahead and read the previous 20 posts on this thread and pretty much everyone agrees.

Old 04-21-2020, 11:12 AM

2,064 posts, read 1,641,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Nope, not a violation of the site's TOS just because I keep nitpicking at your previous logins (everyone does that). But you are an expert at nitpicking posts to the level that the information in the series of posts are useless to the casual reader. Just go ahead and read the previous 20 posts on this thread and pretty much everyone agrees.
Its really sad to see you waste so much energy on continuing to attack me for no reason. I hope you find some peace in your life. Best of luck to you.

And attempting to justify your wrong and unkind actions because you seek the approval of a bunch of anonymous people whom you don't even know is even more sad. I'm sorry for you.

Old 04-21-2020, 12:15 PM

4,542 posts, read 3,741,311 times
Quote:
Its really sad to see you waste so much energy on continuing to attack me for no reason. I hope you find some peace in your life. Best of luck to you.

And attempting to justify your wrong and unkind actions because you seek the approval of a bunch of anonymous people whom you don't even know is even more sad. I'm sorry for you.
You feel sorry for me? Lol, yeah there’s a common theme for everyone you disagree with.

All you do on these forums is nitpick on every word we write and you are calling us the people who “waste time?” In modern times, the best comeback is, “I feel very sorry for you guys.” That ignores everything the previous person did. Apparently, it works very well for you.

And you’re bragging you’re in retirement? Yeah, many/MOST Americans won’t make it to retirement with our current system of government.

Old 04-21-2020, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
You feel sorry for me? Lol, yeah there’s a common theme for everyone you disagree with.

All you do on these forums is nitpick on every word we write and you are calling us the people who “waste time?” In modern times, the best comeback is, “I feel very sorry for you guys.” That ignores everything the previous person did. Apparently, it works very well for you.

And you’re bragging you’re in retirement? Yeah, many/MOST Americans won’t make it to retirement with our current system of government.
I think you need to move on...

Old 04-21-2020, 12:44 PM

16,414 posts, read 12,487,571 times
Quote:
I think you need to move on...
You BOTH do.

Old 04-21-2020, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
You BOTH do.
He's the one who keeps picking at the scab. I'm trying to end it.

Old 04-21-2020, 01:39 PM

16,414 posts, read 12,487,571 times
Quote:
You're not doing a good job of it.

Could we get back on topic please?

Old 04-21-2020, 02:04 PM

4,266 posts, read 11,420,100 times
Quote:
He’s a she.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary