Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2009, 05:38 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,054,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
oh Joy...you skinny thang you! nice tuna! and OH that truck I was rolling and had to get hubby to just look at it ROTFL MILF Realtors- that is a hoot!!!!!!!!!!!

Those BJ's remind me that is what I often tell people when I use the blower in my yard- "well today I gave my yard a BJ"
ha some have no sense of humor...or won't admit to have a naughty streak
OMG - just choked to death, almost literally, thinking about you telling people you gave your yard a BJ I think everyone who has realtor problems needs to email this to them LOL I mean, come on, they say full service brokerage so let's give some full service and yeah, some people just don't have a sense of humor or too uptight to admit they think something is funny. God if we didn't laugh we'd cry - so everyone send that photo to all of your realtors and tell them you expect them to offer a BJ to anyone who buys your house

Old 06-06-2009, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Alright "ladies" lol! I just popped in to find a discussion on of all things bjobs!! You all are nuts for sure, but hey I just finished giving my garage one, lol too. and i'll bet it's a very happy garage now too, smokin' a cig . . .

Cant believe this day has gone buy so dang fast. Got the grass mowed, the garage cleaned and trimmed afew shutters, picked squash and now I have to get on fixin' dinner. Grillin' some steaks, doing potatoes and of cours squash. OMG literally my fav dinner - hold on, i'm gettin' on a plane and coming for dinner. Ah man that sounds soooo good

Want you all to know that my agent drove out here with all new flyers, signs, ect. Yep he said he never ever wanted to have me call him pis&ed off again, lol! Told him it was a dang good thing I settled down and that he drove out or I would of been waiting on his doorstep at the office Mon. morning. That is not what he would of wanted from me........alls better now. For now anyway. Good for you, girl - scare the living daylights out of him! Hell, you could have drivin' crazy Steve's ridin' lawn mower down to his office Amazing how motivated they can get when we get p'd off and it's hysterical that it was a guy to boot!

Okay off to clean up and I do believe I will indulge in a cold one, its been a long hard day and it has been areal long time since I popped a top but.............
Well since I can't have any of that dinner I'll at least have a cerveza with you.

Old 06-06-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:

okay me peeps that pray...had a long interesting, somewhat odd and somewhat worrisome, conversation with DD a bit ago....with out going in to it, other than saying there are some issues, if ya think of it, please say a little prayer for God's guidance for crazyma's girl....thx

well back to work!
We're all praying for you and DD. "Let Go and Let God"

Old 06-06-2009, 08:30 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,524,806 times
Sara
Prayers for your dd. We always seem to worry so about our children no matter what their age. That is what being a parent is all about. The Good, The Bad and the ugly.

Old 06-06-2009, 08:31 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,448,773 times
C21 YOU are a hoot gal! I am heading to the pillows for the night, just plain worn out from the sun and heat today. BUT my yard looks f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!!!

Old 06-06-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
C21 YOU are a hoot gal! I am heading to the pillows for the night, just plain worn out from the sun and heat today. BUT my yard looks f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c!!!
Yeah and your garage too

Old 06-07-2009, 01:24 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,280,482 times
Hay campers...I am in good ole socal now..flight arrived a little after 10 pm...my brother was there to pick me up..gosh it felt GOOD to get off the plane and feel that nice desert breeze...had a 3 hour layover in SF I knew they would charge me for wifi, so I said forget it and didn't hook up..but I did treat myself to a $10 bread bowl with russian cabbage soup..YUM..SF sourdough bread...didn't want to pay that much for something to eat, but i figured it was nutritious and i was hungry..

Anyway, the flight from SF to Palm Springs had, no kidding, 20 passengers on tat 737...oh it was nice to stretch out and enjoy the flight..i decided well since i am relaxing I might as well buy a glass of white wine, the flight attendant said no charge..probably didnt want to count cash for 20 passengers. anyway, have been to my house, briefly went in, its great....i just needed to see it.

Mom and dad have gone to bed, their dogs are sleeping, and I am not far behind, took a pain pill a few minutes ago, so i am gonna conk out.

Crazyma, prayers going out for DD...we do never stop worrying about them

later campers, fading fast...

Old 06-07-2009, 01:32 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,381,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Hay campers...I am in good ole socal now..flight arrived a little after 10 pm...my brother was there to pick me up..gosh it felt GOOD to get off the plane and feel that nice desert breeze...had a 3 hour layover in SF I knew they would charge me for wifi, so I said forget it and didn't hook up..but I did treat myself to a $10 bread bowl with russian cabbage soup..YUM..SF sourdough bread...didn't want to pay that much for something to eat, but i figured it was nutritious and i was hungry..

Anyway, the flight from SF to Palm Springs had, no kidding, 20 passengers on tat 737...oh it was nice to stretch out and enjoy the flight..i decided well since i am relaxing I might as well buy a glass of white wine, the flight attendant said no charge..probably didnt want to count cash for 20 passengers. anyway, have been to my house, briefly went in, its great....i just needed to see it.

Mom and dad have gone to bed, their dogs are sleeping, and I am not far behind, took a pain pill a few minutes ago, so i am gonna conk out.

Crazyma, prayers going out for DD...we do never stop worrying about them

later campers, fading fast...
I am so happy to hear you arrived. I KNEW you would check out your house ASAP! I don't blame you one bit!! I would have too!

Old 06-07-2009, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Me and My Tuna! ('bout 3 1/2 years ago B4 all the stress hit with office 2 & 3)

Me doing what I do best - cig in one hand, cerveza in another looking at whatever the heck just bit me on the leg
I can't wait to get home to put a face with your posts! I'm at work and can't see the photos!

Old 06-07-2009, 01:36 AM

Quote:
....TEX...mr. right is out there, he just doesn't know it yet! Ya know, the main thing is being the best YOU , you can be, for yourself most importantly. Confident, strong, interesting, self respect, integrity etc. ....like yourself and embrace YOU......oh gag I sound like a shrink LOL...but you get my drift??
( hope your brother is doing well today and no falling !!)

okay me peeps that pray...had a long interesting, somewhat odd and somewhat worrisome, conversation with DD a bit ago....with out going in to it, other than saying there are some issues, if ya think of it, please say a little prayer for God's guidance for crazyma's girl....thx

well back to work!
Thanks for the pep talk! I get down on myself a lot...low self esteem.

Sending prayers upward for your daughter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate