Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 10:26 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,326,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
Like I said to dave, I don't feel like a victom at all, I just feel like mabey I didn't mean that much to him..... I am used to guys tucking me into bed with a kiss on the forehead..... now I feel like this guy I really liked just sees me as another girl, not anything more...

I have just been spoiled by my guy friends I guess, and heard too much guy talk in my days...
You put yourself in the position to not mean much to him. I'm sorry you let yourself get out of control and ended up being an easy lay for him. I'm sure you feel more ashamed/embarrased than vulnerable. It happens to some of us in life but you can't turnaround and blame others.

Yes, he could have resisted and not had sex with you but obvisously you haven't been around here long enough to know that is a rare occurence.

I would stay low until I heard from him again. If you don't hear from him, there's your clue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2010, 10:28 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboburnsy View Post
I don't know... I have a difficult time with the analogy about mickies, which I assume is street for benzodiazepines.
Depends on the situation. I know guys intentionally get a girls drunk so they would be easy to get into bed. Doing this by pushing drinks on them knowing full well the women were not drinkers. I know it is everyones responsibility to control themselves. But in the real world we know that people succumb to peer pressure and that drunk can slip up on anyone.

A real friend or partner does indeed look out for your interest as best they can to prevent you from getting into a vurlerable position.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:30 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
For the record:

I'm so drunk sounds a lot like NO. No means No.

Obviously I can't carry around a breathalyzer (and I'm selective about who I sleep with anyways) but if I heard that I would just stop. We could continue next time then.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:30 AM

48,532 posts, read 34,851,331 times
So did you ask him about being active on the dating site and whether he is seeing other women? Just curious.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:31 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Um, here's a little clue for ya. Saying repeatedly "I AM DRUNK" = "F**KME*

There it is right there.....

To say that is an invitation for him to get you into bed..

Last edited by WannaliveinGreenville; 07-13-2010 at 10:41 AM..

Old 07-13-2010, 10:31 AM

881 posts, read 1,112,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
You put yourself in the position to not mean much to him. I'm sorry you let yourself get out of control and ended up being an easy lay for him. I'm sure you feel more ashamed/embarrased than vulnerable. It happens to some of us in life but you can't turnaround and blame others.

Yes, he could have resisted and not had sex with you but obvisously you haven't been around here long enough to know that is a rare occurence.

I would stay low until I heard from him again. If you don't hear from him, there's your clue.

So I should wait until he calls me then?

These guys are right, I do feel like some little kid. I am SOOOO clueless about this adult stuff....

I think I would be happier as some cat lady....

I haven't been desensitized yet, or jaded or whatever, so it sucks having feelings and caring...

Old 07-13-2010, 10:33 AM

48,532 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post

A real friend or partner does indeed look out for your interest as best they can to prevent you from getting into a vurlerable position.
Sure, but she hasn't known this guy long and she's pretty sure he's dating other women.

Would you trust this person to look out for your best interest? And honestly, how about personal responsibility?

143 posts, read 112,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswee View Post
I haven't been desensitized yet, or jaded or whatever, so it sucks having feelings and caring...
Rule of thumb: if it looks like a penis, smells like a penis, then it's a penis and there is a man trying to use it. And if he isn't, then congrats. You found your token gay sidekick.

That should help modify your own behavior and decisions.

881 posts, read 1,112,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Depends on the situation. I know guys intentionally get a girls drunk so they would be easy to get into bed. Doing this by pushing drinks on them knowing full well the women were not drinkers. I know it is everyones responsibility to control themselves. But in the real world we know that people succumb to peer pressure and that drunk can slip up on anyone.

That is what I thought, that is what I am used to....

Now I just feel like a stupid idiot....

Old 07-13-2010, 10:34 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,406,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Um, here's a little clue for ya. Saying repeatedly "I AM DRUNK" = "F**KME*

There it is right there.....

To say that is an invitation for him to get you into bed..

Not to be confused with rape , which it does not sound like here,...
Ben Roethlisberger, is that you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships