Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2010, 08:38 PM

19,383 posts, read 15,220,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Awww...Early Christmas shopping! Great idea to get started now! I need to do the same.
I need to run out to Walmart and get those socks and underwear bought!
I think we start it earlier every year. I can't STAND to be pressured at the last minute, and shopping at the mall is absolutely out of the question, even if we COULD find a parking spot. Last time we Christmas-shopped there, people were getting downright nasty and aggressive in the parking lot. We started to afear for our lives. Ah...the reason for the season.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:46 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I think we start it earlier every year. I can't STAND to be pressured at the last minute, and shopping at the mall is absolutely out of the question, even if we COULD find a parking spot. Last time we Christmas-shopped there, people were getting downright nasty and aggressive in the parking lot. We started to afear for our lives. Ah...the reason for the season.
I hear ya`...Thats why I get up at 7 AM to go to Walmart or even to the grocery store. Avoid the BS!

Old 10-02-2010, 09:14 PM

19,383 posts, read 15,220,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
I hear ya`...Thats why I get up at 7 AM to go to Walmart or even to the grocery store. Avoid the BS!
Avoid it like the plague!

Old 10-03-2010, 07:50 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
Something that made me happy yesterday, actually, not today.

We had a Girls night out last night. It started off with a kickboxing class. I've never done kickboxing and I consider myself in good shape, I exercise regularly, I go to the gym, but this class kicked my ass! It was a non-stop workout, almost like a boot camp style. The instructor was this hard-core dude who kept yelling: "Are you tired yet??? Are you tired???? Kick, punch, harder, harder!!! Pretend it's your ex-boyfriend!!!"
I was beat.

Then all 6 of us went to this mediterranean cafe right next door. We were starvingggggggg at that point...and the food was amazing, grape leaves, hummus, falafel balls...lamb chops, all the stuff I loove... There was a table of middle-eastern men next to us and I think they enjoyed all the girls going "mmmm...mmmm...so good..." with their food.

At the end the owner brought hookah on the house and that made my night.

Now, I'm so soar after that class, awful!

Old 10-03-2010, 08:14 AM

791 posts, read 1,425,730 times
slept in until 9......first time in weeks....hoping to make it for kick off at winghouse....

Old 10-03-2010, 08:51 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,297,939 times
Default MM's Rep...Happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post

We had a Girls night out last night. It started off with a kickboxing class. I've never done kickboxing and I consider myself in good shape, I exercise regularly, I go to the gym, but this class kicked my ass! It was a non-stop workout, almost like a boot camp style. The instructor was this hard-core dude who kept yelling: "Are you tired yet??? Are you tired???? Kick, punch, harder, harder!!! Pretend it's your ex-boyfriend!!!"
I was beat.

Then all 6 of us went to this mediterranean cafe right next door. We were starvingggggggg at that point...and the food was amazing, grape leaves, hummus, falafel balls...lamb chops, all the stuff I loove... There was a table of middle-eastern men next to us and I think they enjoyed all the girls going "mmmm...mmmm...so good..." with their food.

Thanks for the rep and well wishes, MM!

I'm taking it easy.

Old 10-03-2010, 08:51 AM

17,633 posts, read 22,626,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post

I was beat.

Have hubby give you a nice massage to loosen up the kicking muscles, darlin'...

Old 10-03-2010, 03:58 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
Ate pancakes with Missus Chamataka

Old 10-03-2010, 11:01 PM

32,919 posts, read 36,316,341 times
As I dozed on the couch, eyes closed, familiar dialog and music from the old film a lullaby, I felt kitty curl up at my feet to join me in slumber.

I would dream of... a cabin in the woods, the scent of pine, a sky brilliant with stars, campfires, waterfalls, the bear which visited each night at dinnertime...

Old 10-10-2010, 09:12 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times
I got my Sundays off. I have been working weekends for months and I finally had to put my foot down. Walked over to my boss and told him that I've paid my dues and I need my Sunday off.
Does anyone have split weekends here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships