Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 11:41 AM

6 posts, read 9,776 times

Advertisements

whats doubtful?

Old 10-10-2010, 01:22 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,748,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weddingbliss View Post
yeah its been said about cold feet but my feet have been cold for a very long time now. Some things are not meant to be and deep down i got the feeling that this whole situation just wasnt right. It has caused me a lot of stress for a long time now.
I really dont know how she could be happy either , she can clearly see how i feel, anytime i ask to talk about it its like she blanks me out and doesnt want to know.
Its a hard weekend for me , i just told my parents there and tomorrow i have to go down and explain to her parents as she still hasnt told them any of this.
I'll be the biggest bastard ever now for doing this but **** it life goes on, i didnt murder anyone at the end of the day
Hope it goes well when you meet with her parents.

I know that will not be an easy thing to do, but in the long run it's the best thing to do for both of you. When something's not right, it's not right.

People who go around constantly trying to fit round pegs into square holes never end up in a very comfortable place and can in fact find themselves very squeezed. And believe me, you WANT your marriage to be comfortable - the world is a tough enough place without adding another battlefield at home

Old 06-26-2011, 08:17 AM

1,739 posts, read 2,569,074 times
It's always better to do what feels right in your heart, at least when children are not involved. It is the most honest way to go.

Old 11-28-2011, 01:14 PM

1 posts, read 1,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpie1234 View Post
together for 4.5 years, and live together.
it's 2 weeks before the wedding. we have guests coming from out of country, and the west coast.
i'm thinking of calling it off and breaking up all together. i feel like it's not the right match personality wise, and although we've been together for this long, i just now have realized how difficult my life will be with her if we get married.

i'm at work right now, and can think of nothing but this. i don't know what to do. my head is about to explode.
Hi Sharpie,

It's been some time now, just wanted to see how your marriage is coming along. Is everything going well together between you and your wife? Let us know

Thanks.

Old 11-28-2011, 03:37 PM

44,360 posts, read 20,070,158 times
The OP has not posted on City-Data since 01-04-11. I'm going to close this thread.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships