Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2010, 01:17 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,039,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
I understand the need to vent your frustrations. But at some point, you just have to let it go. This is not exactly the first time you've brought up the issue of height and how it puts you at a disadvantage. It just seems like you can't get past it.
Height is only a disadvantage if men let it be one. There are numerous other traits and facets of a man that can more than make up for being a bit short. I'm almost 6 feet tall when I wear heels. That makes me taller than quite a number of men... if they don't care, neither do I. However, nothing can make up for a short man who spends his time complaining about being short and the massive disadvantage his height puts him at. Get. Over. It.

Old 12-13-2010, 01:27 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,675,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
Height is only a disadvantage if men let it be one. There are numerous other traits and facets of a man that can more than make up for being a bit short. I'm almost 6 feet tall when I wear heels. That makes me taller than quite a number of men... if they don't care, neither do I. However, nothing can make up for a short man who spends his time complaining about being short and the massive disadvantage his height puts him at. Get. Over. It.
I don't see anything wrong in recognizing what your disadvantages are. That's certainly better than being in denial. But you also can't make them seem bigger than they actually are. A lot of times, women will say they weren't turned off by a man's height, but rather his insecurity over his height. Everyone has things about themselves they don't like. But if you make it obvious that it bothers you, then that's actually what ends up hurting you the most.

Old 12-13-2010, 01:33 PM

1,780 posts, read 2,688,880 times
Lightbulb Wheee-Oh...File This Under H For Horse-Apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
Real men don't bother going after American women. Women were born to not use their brains but we men were. And its best to not do anything with American women. They are beyond stupid.
In the Twilight Zone...

Lesson 1...I am a 'real man'---been one for about 55 years now...and I've dated/dealt with/married American women my whole life

Lesson 2...have I, along the way, been rejected by, or had bad relationships with, said American women...yes I have

But the difference between us is, after said rejection/bad relationships, I didn't walk around with a knot in my d**k and a bad attitude, whining on chat forums about 'American women being beyond stupid', and beating my gums about how much better European women are...

I got up off my a**, and learned from my mistakes, and didn't waste precious time muttering under my breath about the women I didn't wind up with...like a cowboy who's been thrown, I got back on the horse, my friend, and as a result, I finally met and married the AMERICAN love of my life...

It's like I said in an earlier post on this thread---sorry if your 'game' was seen as weak, and those nasty ol' American women told you to take a hike...but I'll be damned if I sit back and let you demonize American women because you got your wittwe bitty feewings hurt and they made you cwy

Lesson 3...the most important one---REAL MEN don't sit back and call women b****es and worse because things didn't work out, or she 'just wasn't that into you'...they suck it up, and ACT like men, and move on

Old 12-13-2010, 02:36 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,675,582 times
It's funny to hear guys who say they've given up on American women. If the situation were reversed and women were giving up on American men, these guys would be the first to say that you can't paint with a broad brush or generalize about an entire gender. Hypocrites.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:37 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,773,816 times
Quote:
Real men don't bother going after American women. Women were born to not use their brains but we men were. And its best to not do anything with American women. They are beyond stupid.
Ding!

And we have yet another loser in life blaming it all on...wait for it...American women.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:45 PM

1,543 posts, read 3,002,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Ding!

And we have yet another loser in life blaming it all on...wait for it...American women.
Tbh I wasn't saying all American women. There are many good women in the states. Most are either taken or I am not attracted to. So dating Eastern European women is better for me. I travel often and most of the destinations are in Eastern Europe. And YES, there is quite a difference between European women and American women. And it all has to do with reaching maturity earlier in life. Women-my age24-here are still kind of immature. And in Europe you can find many 18-20 yr old girls that are more mature than 24yr olds here in the states. It is the way it is.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:45 PM

29,786 posts, read 34,581,881 times
Quote:
I think what's interesting is that when these guys say they want "foreign women", a goodly number of them don't want foreign women who are sophisticated and educated and independent, like many foreign women are. They want a rube from a podunk village who thinks that the guy is a king because he makes more than $10/day, and will treat him as such. And that's fine, but there are plenty of bumpkins in the States, as well.

Last edited by fleetiebelle; 12-13-2010 at 02:59 PM..

Old 12-13-2010, 02:50 PM

1,543 posts, read 3,002,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I think what's interesting is that when they say they want "foreign women", they don't want foreign women who are sophisticated and educated and independent, like many foreign women are. They want a rube from a podunk village who thinks that the guy is a king because he makes more than $10/day, and will treat him as such. And that's fine, but there are plenty of bumpkins in the States, as well.
I like how people jump onto generalizations to try and prove a point. Tsk tsk tsk. Your example of me chasing foreign women is incorrect. And I know many a good men who have chosen foreign women whose occupations included engineering. Those men are certainly not barely earning 10$ a day.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:58 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,077,309 times
Quote:
Tbh I wasn't saying all American women. There are many good women in the states. Most are either taken or I am not attracted to. So dating Eastern European women is better for me. I travel often and most of the destinations are in Eastern Europe. And YES, there is quite a difference between European women and American women. And it all has to do with reaching maturity earlier in life. Women-my age24-here are still kind of immature. And in Europe you can find many 18-20 yr old girls that are more mature than 24yr olds here in the states. It is the way it is.
I agree with ya. There's good women in certain states, but in the minority. There's nothing wrong with American men going overseas, but feminists and manginas hate that and will belittle real men for that. Real Western men know how bad the dating scene is in the West. And if an American men bring their foreign wives back to America, local women and feminists will try their best to break them up, if they find out that the wife is not American.

You got a lot of points regarding Eastern European women. Though I think it's a shame that feminism is already rampant in parts overseas like Sweden, Japan, UK, and Germany.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:03 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,773,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
I agree with ya. There's good women in certain states, but in the minority. There's nothing wrong with American men going overseas, but feminists and manginas hate that and will belittle real men for that. Real Western men know how bad the dating scene is in the West. And if an American men bring their foreign wives back to America, local women and feminists will try their best to break them up, if they find out that the wife is not American.

You got a lot of points regarding Eastern European women. Though I think it's a shame that feminism is already rampant in parts overseas like Sweden, Japan, UK, and Germany.
I have to say West of Encino, you take the cake for one of the biggest women-loathers on this forum. You consistently put down American women and I can say with almost 100% confidence you would treat a foreign woman like a servant.

Well guess what...foreign women are not stupid, the can smell men like you a mile away and either a)avoid you like the plague or b)fleece you for everything you have.

And damn good riddance too because you're not even a real man's fart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships