Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2010, 03:06 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,079,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I have to say West of Encino, you take the cake for one of the biggest women-loathers on this forum. You consistently put down American women and I can say with almost 100% confidence you would treat a foreign woman like a servant.

Well guess what...foreign women are not stupid, the can smell men like you a mile away and either a)avoid you like the plague or b)fleece you for everything you have.

And damn good riddance too because you're not even a real man's fart.
Was I talking to you? I was just saying d-boy-80 had a point between American women and foreign women.

I would never treat anyone like a servant. You people come up with all these accusations and excuses, putting local men just because they want peace and no drama.

It's funny how these feminists assume men are misogynists when some want nothing to do with locals
and want to try something different overseas.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:09 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,778,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Was I talking to you? I was just saying d-boy-80 had a point between American women and foreign women.

I would never treat any woman like a servant. You people come up with all these accusations and excuses when local men want peace and no drama.
When you post in a forum you are essentially speaking with everyone. If you and d-boy want some sweet lovin' between the two of you then DM one another.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:09 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,350,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
Those men are certainly not barely earning 10$ a day.
That's true. The guys in question can't even afford to travel out of the country themselves, much less to bring anybody else.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:10 PM

1,543 posts, read 3,003,317 times
Quote:
I have to say West of Encino, you take the cake for one of the biggest women-loathers on this forum. You consistently put down American women and I can say with almost 100% confidence you would treat a foreign woman like a servant.

Well guess what...foreign women are not stupid, the can smell men like you a mile away and either a)avoid you like the plague or b)fleece you for everything you have.

And damn good riddance too because you're not even a real man's fart.
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Most men are not looking for drama, but women won't quit it. Believe it or not there are many women who have not allowed for material greed be the reason why they are alive. And that does not mean they look bad, if anything Americans are notorious for dressing bad.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's true. The guys in question can't even afford to travel out of the country themselves, much less to bring anybody else.
Air travel is pretty affordable nowadays. So it can't be hard to travel for even a blue collar earning 10$ an hour. And they can stay in hostels or rent apartments for the night. That is a cheaper alternative than staying in a hotel.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Most men are not looking for drama, but women won't quit it. Believe it or not there are many women who have not allowed for material greed be the reason why they are alive. And that does not mean they look bad, if anything Americans are notorious for dressing bad.
What on earth does that little tirade have to do with anything?

American women dress bad so they're all feminists and force men to go overseas to find a woman? LOL

Talk about stream of consciousness.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
What on earth does that little tirade have to do with anything?

American women dress bad so they're all feminists and force men to go overseas to find a woman? LOL

Talk about stream of consciousness.
Jeez. You really are confrontational. You don't like to learn about the truth do you? Every time you hear it you get angry and aggressive. Grow up just one person's opinion does not affect the world. Learn how to accept and move on and critical thinking skills you need improving on.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Jeez. You really are confrontational. You don't like to learn about the truth do you? Every time you hear it you get angry and aggressive. Grow up just one person's opinion does not affect the world. Learn how to accept and move on and critical thinking skills you need improving on.
Sweetheart I know what the truth is, you have nothing to teach me and nothing new to offer.

Your type are the ones I avoid in real life because if there is one type of person I can't stand, it's a misogynist. And you sir, are one of the worst around here.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Sweetheart I know what the truth is, you have nothing to teach me and nothing new to offer.

Your type are the ones I avoid in real life because if there is one type of person I can't stand, it's a misogynist. And you sir, are one of the worst around here.
You are so wrong it is sad. I am far from being a misogynist. If anything-in real life-you end up with guys who are bad. Why? Because that is what you find attractive. There is nothing I can do to change a stupid person. If you want to generalize or judge a person based on what little info was provided you are making a bad error. But its your lost in the end.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:54 PM

2,794 posts, read 3,685,265 times
I think establishing short term relationships with cute chicks can help us maintain a more positive attitude toward that gender.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships