Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 09:23 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,811,078 times

Advertisements

Height makes a big difference. I use the those soles from Foot Locker in my dress and sneakers. Makes a difference in your posture too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvyMeToday View Post
After being rejected over and over again because of ny height I decided to try elevator shoes. I'm the guy who women would always tell me "your so cute if you were only taller" or "you are so sexy but short guys aren't my type". I would get conversation on online dating sites and then women would disappear once I told them I was 5'6 (really 5'6 3/4 Hehe). Then I figured that women wear push up bras, makeup, heels and stomach belts (or w/e you call em), so why not try elevator shoes. What a difference! When I go out women don't shoot me down right away and let me talk. I have had more sex than I could believe and women want to date me! Only one made a nasty comment how she felt she was cheated when I took my shoes off and I told her how us men feel cheated when the wonder bras and foundation came off and I still slept with her. All I needed was a way in, and now I've got it!

Old 01-17-2011, 09:30 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,811,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
what happens when she sees you without your shoes on?
Doesn't matter. He has already got her.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:44 PM

15 posts, read 36,079 times
Yes sir!

Old 01-18-2011, 07:53 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
Mickey Rooney always looked like he was standing in a hole, but he got plenty of women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Beautiful women! Ava Gardner in her prime for gosh sakes!!
You'll have to become Mickey Rooney first! Height alone doesn't cut it.

Old 01-18-2011, 08:01 PM

545 posts, read 1,556,034 times
Quote:
After being rejected over and over again because of ny height I decided to try elevator shoes. I'm the guy who women would always tell me "your so cute if you were only taller" or "you are so sexy but short guys aren't my type". I would get conversation on online dating sites and then women would disappear once I told them I was 5'6 (really 5'6 3/4 Hehe). Then I figured that women wear push up bras, makeup, heels and stomach belts (or w/e you call em), so why not try elevator shoes. What a difference! When I go out women don't shoot me down right away and let me talk. I have had more sex than I could believe and women want to date me! Only one made a nasty comment how she felt she was cheated when I took my shoes off and I told her how us men feel cheated when the wonder bras and foundation came off and I still slept with her. All I needed was a way in, and now I've got it!
Nice job punishing superficial women. However, why would you bother with them in the first place?

Old 01-19-2011, 09:34 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
I was asked out last night by a very charming, very good looking man who is BARELY 5'8. We're going out this weekend

Good women will overlook the height thing... sure I'd love to be with a guy who's 6'5 or taller, but in the end, does it really matter if you have a good connection with someone?

Old 01-19-2011, 09:38 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
LOL @ elevator shoes.

Tom Cruise just flashed my mind. I wonder why.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:03 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,196,690 times
Quote:
i wear an extension on my weiner that is removable when it's time for action. it makes my bulge look bigger and if the lights are on before we get down to it, i look bigger then too. It's made out of a silly putty like material and it's about 4 inches long, so i look like i'm packing a solid six inches when i take my tighty whities off. if i perform well enough orally they don't even get that mad when they can't feel me when we do the deed. best investment i ever made

Old 01-19-2011, 10:12 AM

5,706 posts, read 9,632,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkrplr1 View Post
i wear an extension on my weiner that is removable when it's time for action. it makes my bulge look bigger and if the lights are on before we get down to it, i look bigger then too. It's made out of a silly putty like material and it's about 4 inches long, so i look like i'm packing a solid six inches when i take my tighty whities off. if i perform well enough orally they don't even get that mad when they can't feel me when we do the deed. best investment i ever made
I take it you've heard "is it in" one too many times.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:15 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,866,369 times
Maybe I should get these so I can be something like 6'7...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships