Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 12:58 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,637,280 times

Advertisements

At this point in your life, how important is sex to you?

I'd say for me, it's something that I pretty much NEED to have right now in my life. If I could get sex everyday, I would, and I would do it at least 2 times a day (more if time permits). When I was with my ex, we would have sex in the morning before work, a quicky when we came back from work or school, and then a hot steamy session at night.

When I go without sex for more than a month, I start to obsess over it. I know it sounds nuts but my hormones are still raging and my sex drive is off the limits right now. So I definitely don't want to waste all this sexual energy that I have for nothing and get older and feel like crap if I settle down and don't crave it as much. It's beyond that though, it's just that I simply love and enjoy sex, and like I said, my sex drive is ridiculously high right now. I still think with my head rather than my penis though, so I'm not desperate or anything. I'm just very particular with which lady I have sexual encounters with, and for me, I like it to have meaning. We don't need to be boyfriend or girlfriend but the relationship has to have more depth to it than just physical attraction.

So, how important is sex to you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2010, 01:10 AM

3,622 posts, read 5,813,697 times
Sex is important to me. I need someone on my wavelength, or it won't work out. I don't mean "quantity", necessarily, but the trust and willingness to explore the psychological aspects with each other. It's an intensely bonding experience when it's *right*. And when you have that with someone you love, it's incredible.

Old 12-28-2010, 01:33 AM

727 posts, read 540,134 times
Sex means nothing. I do not feel to "want" ... Except brush some hair

Old 12-28-2010, 01:51 AM

346 posts, read 967,898 times
on a very basic level it's kind of important, but my PE is so bad that I don't even want to have sex. It's too demoralizing.

Old 12-28-2010, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asexualgirl View Post
Sex means nothing. I do not feel to "want" ... Except brush some hair
I can brush your hair. I'm a hair stylist.

Old 12-28-2010, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaackko View Post
on a very basic level it's kind of important, but my PE is so bad that I don't even want to have sex. It's too demoralizing.
Trust me on this, do some kegel exercises. LOTS of it.

Old 12-28-2010, 02:06 AM

346 posts, read 967,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
Trust me on this, do some kegel exercises. LOTS of it.

Isn't that only for chicks?

Old 12-28-2010, 02:12 AM

727 posts, read 540,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
I can brush your hair. I'm a hair stylist.
Can you send all long black hair from your floor for me ?

Old 12-28-2010, 03:17 AM

1,206 posts, read 2,927,108 times
I used to be kind of frustrated about it, but ever since my girlfriend showed she trusts me, it actually has calmed down immensely. It does feel great not to be always so bothered by something. I guess there was a large mental component to it.

If it was up to me Id probably prefer it every other day? Too much of a good thing isn't good either =). Its not as important to me as personality, values, and whether or not she cares for me. Yes i am one of those guys that actually isn't about getting in your pants, how droll LOL.

Old 12-28-2010, 03:19 AM

142 posts, read 238,550 times
Not that important, never think of it unless I am with my partner and when I was single I hardly thought of it at all
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships