Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 02:45 PM

19,721 posts, read 12,300,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViking85 View Post
EDIT: Oh and... isn't it pretty normal for a woman not to climax during the actual... act? Doesn't mean there can't be pleasure gained from it, or that there aren't other ways to get that result.
NO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2010, 03:32 PM

4,500 posts, read 12,366,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
NO!
Hmmm.... That's what I've always been told... (through the annoyingly sexually focused general media ...in Norway, mind you). I actually know at least a couple of girls who's admitted to me that they've never orgasmed during ...how to put this forum friendly... bumpin uglies. They need stimulation by hand or oral to have one.

Old 12-29-2010, 03:34 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,944,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
At this point in your life, how important is sex to you?

I'd say for me, it's something that I pretty much NEED to have right now in my life. If I could get sex everyday, I would, and I would do it at least 2 times a day (more if time permits). When I was with my ex, we would have sex in the morning before work, a quicky when we came back from work or school, and then a hot steamy session at night.

When I go without sex for more than a month, I start to obsess over it. I know it sounds nuts but my hormones are still raging and my sex drive is off the limits right now. So I definitely don't want to waste all this sexual energy that I have for nothing and get older and feel like crap if I settle down and don't crave it as much. It's beyond that though, it's just that I simply love and enjoy sex, and like I said, my sex drive is ridiculously high right now. I still think with my head rather than my penis though, so I'm not desperate or anything. I'm just very particular with which lady I have sexual encounters with, and for me, I like it to have meaning. We don't need to be boyfriend or girlfriend but the relationship has to have more depth to it than just physical attraction.

So, how important is sex to you?
Sounds a little compulsive to me.

Old 12-29-2010, 04:45 PM

19,721 posts, read 12,300,520 times
Quote:
Hmmm.... That's what I've always been told... (through the annoyingly sexually focused general media ...in Norway, mind you). I actually know at least a couple of girls who's admitted to me that they've never orgasmed during ...how to put this forum friendly... bumpin uglies. They need stimulation by hand or oral to have one.
Then they are probably not doing it right.

Old 12-29-2010, 04:48 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,680,203 times
Important but not an obsession. Intimacy is of UTMOST importance, however, and that can be accomplished both with and without sex. And not all sex is particularly intimate. So it just depends.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:03 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,804,085 times
Quote:
NO!
Quote:
Not No, but Hell No!!

I don't understand women not have orgasms. You guys aren't concentrating. You're not in tuned with your bodies. Do you know your wants and needs. How can you tell a man to pleasure you. You don't know. Don't fault him. He's give his all. You just laying there.

After he finish with stimulating you with hand or oral. Are you gonna do the same?

Another thing, if you call it "bumping uglies". That's why you aren't having an orgasm. What's ugly.?

Old 12-29-2010, 05:05 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,804,085 times
Quote:
Then they are probably not doing it right.
I'm with you Tam.

I absolutely love and enjoy sex.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:21 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,403,419 times
I have to say, at this point of my life, it's right up there with food and sleep.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:26 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,680,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Not No, but Hell No!!

I don't understand women not have orgasms. You guys aren't concentrating. You're not in tuned with your bodies. Do you know your wants and needs. How can you tell a man to pleasure you. You don't know. Don't fault him. He's give his all. You just laying there.

After he finish with stimulating you with hand or oral. Are you gonna do the same?

Another thing, if you call it "bumping uglies". That's why you aren't having an orgasm. What's ugly.?
You might have more credibility if you could write coherently.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:36 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,100,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Not No, but Hell No!!

I don't really understand this post.

Who is just laying there? Have you been in their bedroom to know that? Why are you assuming he is giving his all and she is just laying there? Maybe he is clueless in bed and is only focused on his orgasm?

I do agree that women need to know their own bodies and what feels good and works for them. I have no problem asking for something specific or directing him towards something different if what he's doing isn't working. I'm sure there are women out there that are not comfortable asking for what they need.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships