Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 05:37 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,804,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
You might have more credibility if you could write coherently.
With that said.

How's your sex life?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2010, 05:39 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,686,242 times
Wild, spontaneous, and thoroughly fulfilling. Yours?

Old 12-29-2010, 05:43 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,312,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Not No, but Hell No!!

I don't understand women not have orgasms. You guys aren't concentrating. You're not in tuned with your bodies. Do you know your wants and needs. How can you tell a man to pleasure you. You don't know. Don't fault him. He's give his all. You just laying there.

I think the poster you are replying to is stating the fact that most woman haven't climaxed from intercourse alone, without any additional stimulation.

The sad thing is that you are perpetuating a myth that if a woman doesn't climax by virtue of penetration alone, without a man's added attention, that she is somehow frigid.

The Myth of the Vaginal Orgasm by Anne Koedt

Old 12-29-2010, 05:48 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,643,409 times
Sex isn't important to me at all. Perhaps that is why I'm always single.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:49 PM

627 posts, read 1,297,677 times
Sex - Love Making - is the final and ultimate connection between those who love each other.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I think the poster you are replying to is stating the fact that most woman haven't climaxed from intercourse alone, without any additional stimulation.

The sad thing is that you are perpetuating a myth that if a woman doesn't climax by virtue of penetration alone, without a man's added attention, that she is somehow frigid.

I didn't say she's frigid.

I said, what's the problem.

Women saying, they don't have orgasms at all. I know a woman. My friend's ex, never had one. She told him, she never had one. Try as he might. This and that and this. She didn't.

Old 12-29-2010, 05:57 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,101,832 times
Quote:

So I read this article and while I agree with the necessity of clitoral stimulation, they completely disregard the G-spot. I know there is "controversy" as to whether it really exists...

opinions?

Old 12-29-2010, 06:07 PM

19,728 posts, read 12,304,284 times
Quote:

That article is ancient. Even if women don't get the V.O. they can get the C.O. if they participate in the process. Like, move, change positions, etc. And yeah, there is that g-thing.

Old 12-29-2010, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
That article is ancient. Even if women don't get the V.O. they can get the C.O. if they participate in the process. Like, move, change positions, etc. And yeah, there is that g-thing.
^^^ Ditto!

Move something. Suck something. Grab something.

Old 12-29-2010, 06:26 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,312,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
The conclusion reached about these women is ancient.

Who said these women couldn't get a C.O.? The poster actually mentioned that the women needed some manual or oral stimulation. How do we know they didn't participate or don't know their bodies and enjoy sex?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships