Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 02:57 PM

2,057 posts, read 3,310,970 times

Advertisements

Congrats on your marriage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2011, 05:59 PM

14,196 posts, read 22,824,642 times
Hey, guess what, fools! My fiancee and I just skydove into our seats at the theater, and the symphony orchestra is warming up as we speak! Later tonight, we shall taste wine, and then eat assorted fruit slices off each other's bodies. There will be pomegranates. Oh yes, there will be pomegranates. You're not trendy if you don't eat pomegranates. By the way, if you're lucky, we'll upload the video of our rendezvous to RedTube so you can watch! Don't be jealous of how awesome we are!

Old 10-15-2011, 08:51 PM

4,153 posts, read 9,287,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Oh good grief, you must be about the most tediously boring man I have ever encountered. You don't have to be Mr Awesome but sheesh, even a slight hint of personality, wit and humour is better than none at all.

Make your weekends fun and exciting, you only live once.
Tell 'em

Old 10-15-2011, 09:10 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,588,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Hate to burst your bubble and destroy your illusions but LOTS of people do.
Thats what the weekend is for...a break...its why dance clubs, movie theaters, bowling alleys, mini golf courses, Game rooms, pool halls stay open later on Friday and Saturday nights across the country. Even if I am not doing anything. I would never tell a woman I am not doing anything.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:25 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,151,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
Thats what the weekend is for...a break...its why dance clubs, movie theaters, bowling alleys, mini golf courses, Game rooms, pool halls stay open later on Friday and Saturday nights across the country. Even if I am not doing anything. I would never tell a woman I am not doing anything.
why lie

Old 10-16-2011, 05:55 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,848,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
why lie
That's an odd question coming from you. However, it's not necessary to lie. Even if you haven't made firm plans for the weekend you never know what will come up. A perfectly reasonable and truthful response is, "Nothing madly exciting - how about you?"

Your question at the outset was flawed and if you think solely in terms of rigid black and white, no answer is going to satisfy you.

Old 10-16-2011, 06:03 AM

16,076 posts, read 28,622,316 times
Quote:
That's an odd question coming from you. However, it's not necessary to lie. Even if you haven't made firm plans for the weekend you never know what will come up. A perfectly reasonable and truthful response is, "Nothing madly exciting - how about you?"
Good grief, imagine such a simple response. You know, these questions require a detailed itinerary.

Old 10-16-2011, 10:20 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,151,891 times
Quote:

Your question at the outset was flawed and if you think solely in terms of rigid black and white, no answer is going to satisfy you.
I do go out on saturdays if Monday is a........."Holiday"

Old 10-17-2011, 12:28 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,235,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnutella View Post
Hey, guess what, fools! My fiancee and I just skydove into our seats at the theater, and the symphony orchestra is warming up as we speak! Later tonight, we shall taste wine, and then eat assorted fruit slices off each other's bodies. There will be pomegranates. Oh yes, there will be pomegranates. You're not trendy if you don't eat pomegranates. By the way, if you're lucky, we'll upload the video of our rendezvous to RedTube so you can watch! Don't be jealous of how awesome we are!
LMAO!! awesome. Look folks, if people wanted to go out on the weekend they would but there's a reason they don't BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO!!!!

Old 10-18-2011, 04:35 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,588,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
why lie
Um so that she will want to see you naked?? Lie and see what happens come back and tell us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships