Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 04:10 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,799,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
What can be done to encourage more female teachers to have sex with the students? There definitely is a shortage of such.
Don't kid yourself--morale hits bottom and then keeps sinking when something like this happens in a school and the students are angrier than the faculty. It's just bad. Really, really bad and even if the teacher gets off scott free, imagine what it's like for her to run into her old co-workers. Not that I'm asking for sympathy for these types but it's not a nice situation, any way you look at it. Since it is happening more these days, school boards need to get with the program and figure out how to do damage control b/c it really hurts the students and teacher morale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2011, 04:15 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
Looking back, I realize my high school German teacher, a certifiable hottie, was giving me all kinds of buy signals. I was just naive to realize it at the time. At my graduation reception, she even invited me to give her a call over the summer. But I was too wrapped in my girlfriend at the time to give it much thought.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:15 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,692,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sman View Post
You're joking right?
you'd be surprised how many paedophiles are on the internet, although he probably is joking

Old 06-16-2011, 04:16 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Don't kid yourself--morale hits bottom and then keeps sinking when something like this happens in a school and the students are angrier than the faculty. It's just bad. Really, really bad and even if the teacher gets off scott free, imagine what it's like for her to run into her old co-workers. Not that I'm asking for sympathy for these types but it's not a nice situation, any way you look at it. Since it is happening more these days, school boards need to get with the program and figure out how to do damage control b/c it really hurts the students and teacher morale.
Are you sure? This just might provide enthusiasm for going to school and being attentive to the teacher.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:17 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Looking back, I realize my high school German teacher, a certifiable hottie, was giving me all kinds of buy signals. I was just naive to realize it at the time. At my graduation reception, she even invited me to give her a call over the summer. But I was too wrapped in my girlfriend at the time to give it much thought.
Ah ha ha ha...I hope you meant "certified..."

Old 06-16-2011, 04:18 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Ah ha ha ha...I hope you meant "certified..."
Hah. You're right. Actually, she was a lot of both.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:47 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Don't kid yourself--morale hits bottom and then keeps sinking when something like this happens in a school and the students are angrier than the faculty. It's just bad. Really, really bad and even if the teacher gets off scott free
Are YOU serious?! We're talking about horny 15-18 y old boys who would give their right arms to be allowed to stick it somewhere! It's not like they are or can be raped. Yeah, yeah, Sifu... I know... spare me the BS, pretty puleeeze!

Old 06-16-2011, 04:50 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Java378 View Post
It makes me feel like they just passed over me (since I am the age of the accused a lot of the time) just to get with a kid who lives with his mom.

Am I that bad a person that women are considering teenage boys before me?
Any kind of "woman" who's sleeping with a teenage boy is immature and has some kind of mental problem. #1. She missed her time to date guys when she was in High School (or whatever) and #2. she's got some kind of stunted intellectual and social development condition.

Sick.

Whatever it is, you don't need nor want a woman like that.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:51 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Are YOU serious?! We're talking about horny 15-18 y old boys who would give their right arms to be allowed to stick it somewhere!
It doesn't matter. A teacher is in a position of authority and relations with a student are inappropriate. They're frowned on, if not forbidden, in colleges and everybody there is an adult.

JerZ had it right. The people high-fiving and excusing this kind of thing are not women.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:56 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
It doesn't matter. A teacher is in a position of authority and relations with a student are inappropriate. They're frowned on, if not forbidden, in colleges and everybody there is an adult.
Well, I'm far from saying this is appropriate behavior for a teacher, but please don't tell me the boys didn't want to participate, complained, and were scarred for life... That's about every school boy's wet dream!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships