Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 05:56 AM

18,162 posts, read 15,671,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Yes, these are good answers all. But what got you from saying, "No Way!" to "Hmmm, I think I'll try that..."?
Pain such as I never knew existed....which killed the person I was for a spell. Never did get that guy back completely. Never will.
From deep feelings about what a relationship was supposed to mean to a lack of any.feelings on it at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2011, 07:37 AM

270 posts, read 969,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-boy-80 View Post
So you went with the best friend?
We came clean with everything that happened. Guy and best friend had a talk and they said it would be best if I picked between them. I picked the guy.

Old 08-28-2011, 02:09 PM

1 posts, read 831 times
I cheated before I got married. But I didnt tell him untill a year later. He always brings it up. Now he saids hes gonna go cheat on me. Now gor some reason, I cant trust him.

Old 08-28-2011, 02:26 PM

19,468 posts, read 15,313,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrismom29 View Post
I cheated before I got married. But I didnt tell him untill a year later. He always brings it up. Now he saids hes gonna go cheat on me. Now gor some reason, I cant trust him.
I just don't get the "for some reason" comment. The fact that you cheated on him and he now says he's going to cheat on you, isn't that the reason you can't trust him?

Last edited by SeaOfGrass; 08-28-2011 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: Added

Old 08-28-2011, 02:40 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,513,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrismom29 View Post

I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Old 08-28-2011, 11:01 PM

48,581 posts, read 35,023,106 times
To me cheating and swinging are two different things. If you cheat you betray the trust of the one you are committed to, if you swing that is something you have agreed to with your SO or spouse.

Swinging is fine to me, though I've never done it and probably never would; cheating is an ultimate betrayal.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:21 AM

1 posts, read 758 times
ok... here is my answer...first of all, we have only "played" around with all of this (meaning soft swap only and a bit of gg) I am a female homemaker in her early 40ies. Most people would say I am very attractive. I have been married for 18 years. We started all this to add some excitement...and it has! For the most part, I am very glad we have been doing this. My only problem (and why i am searching these threads) is that this lifestyle has brought out a side of my (maybe addiction?) that is not so good. I have grown to REALLY like going on cams with people watching. Humm, weird, I know!!!! So...do I regret getting into all this? no....BUT , you need to watch how and what the side effects of all this will be on you. I am just now trying to figure out how to deal with my issue

Old 09-01-2011, 11:29 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,204,172 times
Sex is just skin rubbing together. I would be more upset if my significant other stole everything from my bank account. People are selfish with everything, even relationships. People are not property for you to call your own.

Old 09-01-2011, 01:06 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,403,744 times
A lot of people on this thread are equating those who don't cheat to be moralists, radical Christians or close-minded. "juding others." I could care less whether others cheat or not and have no opinion either way. I am an atheist and completely non-judgmental but don't cheat because I love my husband. Nothing complicated about that or close-minded.

I have to laugh at those who say here, "life's too short and there are too many gorgeous women out there." As if all these gorgeous babes are gonna do you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships