Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2011, 09:16 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,617,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
.. I thought about suicide sometimes.

Isolation, Loneliness, and a nice helping of low self esteem or perfect ingredients for wanting to give up on life.
Oh my...glad you are feeling better about yourself.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:17 PM

46 posts, read 120,324 times
Quote:
I went from a 2 to a 6. Huge leap.

Women are just as if not more superficial then men. I don't mean it in a bitter way, it's just what I have experienced. Before I could not get any women to notice me. One example would be trying to be friendly with a cashier and she wouldn't give me any eye contact or smile at me at all. Now I can be as rude or cold as I want to be and they will give me eye contact and smile.

Nearly all women treat you as if you don't exist when your unattractive. They go out of their way to physically avoid you, not make any eye contact, or smile. Their pretty much cold and give you smug looks like your nothing when your unattractive. They don't even want to be around you. You can be as friendly as you want to be but they will still look at you with disgust. Women can be extremely mean to you when your unattractive and I'm pretty sure there's some guys around here who know what I'm talking about, so I won't have to go into detail.

However when you are attractive they actually walk in front of you, sometimes even bump into you, pause and check you out. You don't even have to try to spark up a conversation. They want you to talk them and notice them. Yesterday I walked into the store and actually made one nervous. They speak to you different as well. Even the rudest women will show you some respect. It's like you become this magnet.

What did I do? I went to a dermatologist. My facial skin is nearly flawless. I also really pay attention to my teeth. I don't eat candy, drink coffee, or soda and I brush and floss religously with perfect technique but I will be heading to the dentist soon to get them to be perfectly white. I also work out my shoulders alot now and do lots of squats to help my posture. I drink tons of water and change my diet. I work out alot but I focus on shoulders, squats, and pushups the most. I think I do 60 a set. I also have a pretty good stride.

Also, I use to slouch and have a weak posture. Now I stand tall and I went from 6'2" to 6'3" and with the sneakers or shoes I get I'm like 6'3"1/2" (Women do it too). I only weigh 205 lbs as well so you don't have to be Bill Goldberg or anything.

You can believe me or you don't have to believe me but this is what works/worked for me and this is what I have experienced all my life.

If you look back I started a few threads and asked what makes a man physically attractive here on city data. I was actually researched the topic for 3 months. To facial symmetry, possessing a strong chin, and to how you dress.

Oh it also helps to use a rag when washing the face keep the eyebrows symmetrical, your fingernails as clean as possible and make sure your lips are never cracking.

As long as your clothes are clean, presentable and fit you well you won't lose any points if there not top notch. However, if you can find your own unique style and its looks good women will notice. The peacock theory does work. Accessories help as well as long as it not overdone. Women will notice what you have on and it will draw more candidates to check you out. Even if some or not interested you still have more numbers.

Please no bashing. Has any guys have a similiar experience? What worked for you? I'm hoping this can be a constructive topic and good wealth of information exchange. Im just sharing what has worked for me.

But I will say this physical attraction does only get you so far with some women. I pretty much suck when it comes to carrying on a conversation and I'm still learning the ropes. It will only get you in the door with some women. If you can't keep her excited nvm interested its all over.
Hey man congrats!

I went through a similar transition. Started eating better, exercising more, being more social the whole fricken program.

I gained over 25 lbs of muscle, gained 2" in height (at 28 years old, not sure how that worked), can engage in friendly conversation with just about anyone, and can flirt like none other.

I actually got called gorgeous the other day by a girl that looked at me while I looking out my window lol. Hopefully one day they will bump into me on accident, that would be sweet.

I still have more to do. It took 3 years of solid eating vegetables and good protein for my face to finally clear. Took 2 years to be able to do a handstand. Ya this journey is not over its lifelong. I imagine getting the girl is one thing, maintaining will require just the same amount of effort. But there is one thing I really have noticed. I FEEL SO DAMN MUCH BETTER ABOUT EVERYTHING. That to me is worth it.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:18 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,031,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Blues View Post
Dude, some women will try to treat ANYONE like garbage.
True but since I have improved my look I have not received, gotten into an argument, or receive any negative behavior from a women since I finished clearing up my face which was a month ago.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:23 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,031,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeyourTime View Post
Hey man congrats!

I went through a similar transition. Started eating better, exercising more, being more social the whole fricken program.

I gained over 25 lbs of muscle, gained 2" in height (at 28 years old, not sure how that worked), can engage in friendly conversation with just about anyone, and can flirt like none other.

I actually got called gorgeous the other day by a girl that looked at me while I looking out my window lol.

I still have more to do. It took 3 years of solid eating vegetables and good protein for my face to finally clear. Took 2 years to be able to do a handstand. Ya this journey is not over its lifelong. I imagine getting the girl is one thing, maintaining will require just the same amount of effort. But there is one thing I really have noticed. I FEEL SO DAMN MUCH BETTER ABOUT EVERYTHING. That to me is worth it.
Thanks

It does make you feel better about yourself. Since i have been doing squats and working on my posture I gained like a half an inch in height.

Its such a waste of time chasing women looking like a bum. When you improve yourself they notice and chase you.

The only problem I have now is too losen up. I still tense a little because I'm not use to women being in my space. So even though I have a will smith demeanor and appearance, I still have an inner stever irkel.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:25 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,544,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
You sure you aren't a gay?
Thats what I was thinking at first.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
How about I send you a picture of my package. You would probably like it.

you are!

Old 09-28-2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Women think that way. They won't even give you a chance if your 1,2, or 3 unless they know they themselves are unattractive , they are unattractive and they have to settle for less.

Whatever..
Women, the shallow once, care about your money first.Your look second. You can be butt-ugly and still attract 10s...if you can afford it...

Old 09-28-2011, 09:33 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,702,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Blues View Post
So you're stating you are perfectly happy with 1s 2s and 3s.

riight.
No, just confused by the double standard.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:33 PM

257 posts, read 609,854 times
I feel anyone who takes the time and makes an effort to improve themselves deserves a congratulations.

So congratulations!

Old 09-28-2011, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Beer View Post
Make a lot of money. You'll have to beat them off with a stick.

Bingo..!

This guy don't get it. WOMEN are the once who has to be 10s in order to attract any man they want.
MEN has to be rich in order to get "any woman" they want.

I mean, if I were a 9 or 10, I would walk the other way if I was on a date with the OP and later found out he worked at a Nissan dealership... lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships