Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 12:33 PM

17,654 posts, read 22,732,343 times

Advertisements

The gentle vibration of the walls when listening to your beloved one sleep...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZhahahaha

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTKrHjIEuaIjQS9YALXQTK0t6WHHYCI g2uMic96E1dEMG_XUHN (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 12:35 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,329,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I like watching a man pee.
That's original alright!

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,045,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Did you put out a fire with that?

One time I was in the living room and I heard both of my sons' voices in the bathroom (they're ages 8 and 5)...I was like, WHAT the...? And then I hear my older one go, "Come on, Evan, let's make an X" and then the sound of the toilet seat going up.
WTH??? LOL How did you quote me as saying that? I didn't say it.

8,227 posts, read 11,176,961 times
Things I like about women.

1. The way they smell. (The good smelling ones that is)
2. Their hair.
3. A women who can throw down in the kitchen like grandma used to do.
4. Their motherly, maternal nature with kids.
5. A women who sleeps in a tee shirt and panties.
6. Watching a women exercise, I know that sounds weird, but that is like the sexiest thing to me

Old 10-11-2011, 12:38 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,116,775 times
Quote:
WTH??? LOL How did you quote me as saying that? I didn't say it.
I'm sorry...I knew I copied the wrong quote so I cut and pasted...it was actually Pimpy that said that, I believe. I'll just throw "Pimpy" in there now.

Old 10-11-2011, 12:40 PM

19,008 posts, read 29,801,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post

2. Their hair.
6. Watching a women exercise, I know that sounds weird, but that is like the sexiest thing to me
I'm dating a girl from my gym.

One day, she gets off the spin cycle and I pulled a prank on her. I smelled the seat and I proclaimed it was the best thing I'd ever smelled. She was somewhat embarrassed and blushy and she hit my arm calling me crazy and naughty.

Anyway, I used to go to the gym only for her. Imagine that She's the best thing I've ever seen in Connecticut

Old 10-11-2011, 12:41 PM

5,418 posts, read 9,220,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Haha the simple thoughtful gifts are nice. I like when you borrow their coats and you can still smell it.
Thoughtful indeed. She's part Japanese, and so she thought it was pretty cool.

Also... Would you like to borrow my coat?

Old 10-11-2011, 12:55 PM

42,762 posts, read 53,005,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post

2. Their hair.
Haha I like that men like these things. Whooh baby to #5. Lol

Old 10-11-2011, 01:01 PM

42,762 posts, read 53,005,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Thoughtful indeed. She's part Japanese, and so she thought it was pretty cool.

Also... Would you like to borrow my coat?
Aaha that is great! You know how I like my Asians! Lol

And I dunno? Lol Put I like to have Prince_Frog's.

Old 10-11-2011, 01:19 PM

1,780 posts, read 2,688,880 times
Lightbulb Ok...I'll Share...

If you don't mind a small backstory to go with it...

It's all about hugs...flashback to 2004...my Mom was in the final stages of her life (lung cancer---had spread to her brain)...her memory had started to fade in and out, and at times she didn't know who I was...went to see her at the hospice...she was sitting propped up in her bed when I walked in---she gently rasped out my name and opened her small frail arms and wrapped them around me...said 'I'm SO glad you came!'...did I lose it? Damn skippy I did...I stood there in my mama's embrace and wept like I was a child again

January 2005...at her homegoing service...we were at the part where the siblings were giving tribute to her, and as the oldest son, I was last...Mrs Catfish, who I was dating at the time, had come to be with me and my family...after I finished, I'll be honest, I was about to lose it again, but I didn' want to in front of all those folks (trying to be the 'rock' for everyone else)...as I walked back to my seat, she didn't say a word---she just stood, and wrapped her arms around me, as she softly began to weep...hadn't brought too many women in y life 'home to meet Mom', but I made extra-sure to bring her...

One of the fondest last memories of my Mom I have is she and my Mom hugging each other and chatting each other up like old friends...

Testimony to the fact that sometimes, the most simple gestures are and can be the most extensive and eloquent...can't put a price on 'em, true, but they speak volumes without making a sound

Gentlemen, if your mothers are still with you, even if you had/have major beef with them, just go up and hug them and don't say a word...same goes for your wives/girlfriends...you will be astonished at the power invoked by that most humble of gestures...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships