Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 10:12 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,560,095 times

Advertisements

I love the way a women smells, the way she walks to feel her in my arms with hers wrapped around me. I love thier laugh I love to run my fingers though thier hair. The way thier skin feels when I caress it. I love the feel of her hand as it slides in mine. The way a women feels when she curled up against me. I can't think of anything that I don't love about women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2011, 07:59 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,912,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
When my honey takes her top off in the hot tub...

then her polka-dot bikini bottom.

yippeeeeeeeee
Lmao!

Old 10-17-2011, 09:17 AM

29,758 posts, read 34,449,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
It's not something I've ever noticed before but we were walking downtown the other day and he walked around to the other side of me so that I wouldn't be so close to the traffic. Very subtle, but it really hit a chord with me. Loved it.

I felt silly because I actually asked him what he was doing.
I like that, too. Also, when guys stick their arm out a little so you can link yours through--it's old fashioned, but sweet.

Old 10-17-2011, 10:08 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,970,942 times
I love to hear the women say..."We're leaving now. Enjoy the football game."

Something about that gives me a sense of calm and relaxation.

Old 10-17-2011, 10:10 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,970,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I love the way a women smells, the way she walks to feel her in my arms with hers wrapped around me. I love thier laugh I love to run my fingers though thier hair. The way thier skin feels when I caress it. I love the feel of her hand as it slides in mine. The way a women feels when she curled up against me. I can't think of anything that I don't love about women.
Ok...Ok...Where the heck is the "throw up" icon?!?!

Old 10-17-2011, 10:12 AM

17,643 posts, read 22,670,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
It's not something I've ever noticed before but we were walking downtown the other day and he walked around to the other side of me so that I wouldn't be so close to the traffic. Very subtle, but it really hit a chord with me. Loved it.

I felt silly because I actually asked him what he was doing.
We walk holding hands. I walk by the curb so a passing car going thru a mud puddle doesn't splash my honey, & so she doesn't fall into traffic.

Old 10-18-2011, 04:12 AM

845 posts, read 1,350,786 times
When I was playing/watching a friend's daughter, she came out of the shower in two towels (one for her hair and the other for her body). Of course, my dirty mind wondered, but I kept it PG. The only thing I could say was, "Woah". After she gave me a smile, she walked away in to her room. I couldn't help but to watch her walk.

I know there has to be a few small things in there that other guys like, too. The smell of her hair, the smell of the hot, shower water in the air and a hint of some flower body wash, the feel of the steam from the shower. The haunting look of her towels that hover above the floor; teasingly.

Old 10-18-2011, 04:17 AM

50,400 posts, read 64,106,567 times
I love when he kills a bug in the house, and lifts heavy things, and unclogs plumbing, etc. He even seems to enjoy these things.

Old 10-18-2011, 04:22 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,437,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I love to hear the women say..."We're leaving now. Enjoy the football game."

Something about that gives me a sense of calm and relaxation.

Or :

"We're leaving now. Enjoy the football game. I've made you your favorite pizza in case you get hungry. See you later tonight, when I'll probably be in the mood for....."

Old 10-18-2011, 06:27 AM

356 posts, read 830,554 times
A mans nose is always what will spark interest in a man. He wins me by when he thinks I'm not watching he plays with the dog and treats him like a little baby. (80lb lab)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
We walk holding hands. I walk by the curb so a passing car going thru a mud puddle doesn't splash my honey, & so she doesn't fall into traffic.
Yeah, cuz women have this awful tendency to fall into traffic sometimes LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships