Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 12:54 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,459,818 times

Advertisements

I don't like stupid men or men who are useless...but those seem to be few and far between. My favorite thing about the guys I like is they're intelligent and usually have really great adivce. A lot of women I know don't seem to know anything about business, electrical work, machinery, trees, cars etc the list goes on and on.

Unfortunately, I'm self-supporting and I can't afford to spend my time only shopping and buying baby clothes. LOL I have a non-traditional life and I like that men seem so WILLING to be helpful and share advice...unless you pose a threat to them in some way...lol

They enjoy sharing advice and tips with me and I like that. I've gotten a lot of useful information from guys. I also enjoy having esoteric conversations with men as it is pretty stimulating. They seem to like to show off to women, but that can be good if they have a lot to "show."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2011, 12:55 PM

14,200 posts, read 22,839,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I used to make circles, ellipses and 8's when I peed
When I pee outdoors, I like to shake it up and down and make sine waves with the stream.

Old 10-18-2011, 02:03 PM

36,832 posts, read 31,108,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I like watching a man pee. There's something so masculine about it. It does me a little bit jealous though

LOL. you would be in heaven at my place. Everytime I turn around one of them is taking a pee outside.

Old 10-18-2011, 03:37 PM

3,181 posts, read 5,168,333 times
I love when I'm in bed with my women and out of the blue she reaches for my hand...(call me a sap, I don't care)..

I love when women put their hair in a ponytail...Showing off their neck is sexy...That's of course if the women is attractive.

I love watching women dance. (probably obvious) But they must have a nice body..(probably also obvious) No chubby watching....Just saying..

I like to watch my girl snore. She's a little thing, but sometimes can snore like a little tweety bird..It's cute

Ok, this is a little x-rated and I'm sorry for that. But I love that little curl of the toe move that women make when they are (it rhymes with slumming)..While they thrust their hips..

I love to watch some women eat..I said some, because this definately don't apply to all women. But (I'll use my own girl as a referrence) she picks at food and plays with it like as if she can't decide what to do with it. Then there's me. I eat like it's my last meal..

Old 10-18-2011, 03:42 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,600,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
It's not something I've ever noticed before but we were walking downtown the other day and he walked around to the other side of me so that I wouldn't be so close to the traffic. Very subtle, but it really hit a chord with me. Loved it.

I felt silly because I actually asked him what he was doing.
I see this gesture to be so endearing...content is how it makes me feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
I like listening to men talk to each other. They use that deeper alpha male voice that they never use with us. Too cute.
LOL!!! My husband does this.

Old 10-18-2011, 07:15 PM

42,762 posts, read 53,002,021 times
Men have a softer voice when talking to a female.

Old 10-18-2011, 07:16 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,114,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Men have a softer voice when talking to a female.
I love this too...

Old 10-18-2011, 07:25 PM

7,954 posts, read 8,239,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
I don't like stupid men or men who are useless...but those seem to be few and far between. My favorite thing about the guys I like is they're intelligent and usually have really great adivce. A lot of women I know don't seem to know anything about business, electrical work, machinery, trees, cars etc the list goes on and on.

Unfortunately, I'm self-supporting and I can't afford to spend my time only shopping and buying baby clothes. LOL I have a non-traditional life and I like that men seem so WILLING to be helpful and share advice...unless you pose a threat to them in some way...lol

They enjoy sharing advice and tips with me and I like that. I've gotten a lot of useful information from guys. I also enjoy having esoteric conversations with men as it is pretty stimulating. They seem to like to show off to women, but that can be good if they have a lot to "show."
And what do you consider a man who is useless?

Old 10-18-2011, 07:50 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,045,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I like that, too. Also, when guys stick their arm out a little so you can link yours through--it's old fashioned, but sweet.
That's my favorite way to walk beside a man. It's nice to have that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
I see this gesture to be so endearing...content is how it makes me feel.
Just goes to show that it's the little things that really get to us.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:16 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,123,204 times
Default Random things you like about the opposite sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I like watching a man pee. There's something so masculine about it. It does me a little bit jealous though
Yeah, especially when he throws the end out of the window to go and you can't...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships