Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 11:00 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,048,877 times

Advertisements

Thought I'd start a just-for-fun thread...what really random things do you like about the opposite sex?

I'm talking about non-obvious things.

One of mine is watching a man shave. This must hearken back to childhood or something, I'm sure Freud would have a field day with this admission, but I literally get an "ahhhhhhhhhh...everything is right with the world" feeling when I watch a man shave.

I love everything about it and it puts me into a little happy trance. I love the smell of the shaving cream, the shushk-shushk sound of the razor, the whole thing. Adore it!

How about you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 11:01 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,909,670 times
Women are generally more accepting of my quirky personality and go along with it, some consider it + points that I'm willing to be myself and not a stereotypical male.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:07 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,723,571 times
How men turn into little babies when they are sick. Its so cute. LOL

Old 10-11-2011, 11:30 AM

133 posts, read 331,154 times
I'm a guy, and I LOVE watching a woman put on her makeup, brush her hair, put on perfume, and do any other finishing touches, when we are getting ready to go out on a date. I'll just stand there and watch. The woman will never understand why I love it so much, but it just turns me on, I guess that it's because she's getting ready for me!

Old 10-11-2011, 11:35 AM

31,101 posts, read 22,143,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pci2k View Post
I'm a guy, and I LOVE watching a woman put on her makeup, brush her hair, put on perfume, and do any other finishing touches, when we are getting ready to go out on a date. I'll just stand there and watch. The woman will never understand why I love it so much, but it just turns me on, I guess that it's because she's getting ready for me!
Yeah, I see where you are coming from, I love it when I paint her toe nails before we go out and she gigles..

Old 10-11-2011, 11:36 AM

438 posts, read 1,732,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
One of mine is watching a man shave.
I love watching a man shave too!

I like watching a man playing with children - playing catch, tea party, wrestling, pretending to be godzilla or whatever...just making children happy without worrying about looking like a goof

Old 10-11-2011, 11:42 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,753,497 times
I like watching a man pee. There's something so masculine about it. It does me a little bit jealous though

Old 10-11-2011, 11:44 AM

8,802 posts, read 8,909,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I like watching a man pee.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:49 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,021,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pci2k View Post
How funny. My guy told me he wanted to attack me while I was putting on make-up. I thought that was strange. Why?

I like watching men do physical work, esp when they're really into it and don't notice anyone watching. I like watching them walk. I like watching men bust each others [censored]. I like watching them play with their kids in the park. I like catching him watching me but he doesn't know I see. I could go on all day....

Old 10-11-2011, 11:56 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,920,002 times
When they get all excited about a topic they enjoy and when they know you are listening get more excited.

When they make side glances at you but try not to make it obvious.

When they try to pick out dressy clothes.

When they get all excited about a puppy or dog.

When they are anxious to go on a trip.

When they are nervous to dance but do it to please you and they are kinda good.

Act like a big kid during the holidays.

Make you realize that it's the simple things in life that matter.

Belt out singing when you wake up and they don't realize you are listening.

Fix the car in seconds, when the mechanic said it would take days to fix.

Know how to jump a car battery.

Get excited to play a kids game like kick ball.

Get excited that their shortcut actually worked while you were on a driving trip.

When they state their knowledge on a topic from adventurous movie.

When they rub your shoulders.

Give you a hug when you are cold.

Hold your hand.

Get protective of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships